Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Just to be clear, I love faces. I'd rather see a picture of a pretty face than anything else. However, at the risk of spoiling it for myself and everyone else I wanted to ask why so many people do post pics of their faces in public.

There were a few specific scenarios that I thought may be a concern:

Playing away

Professional embarrassment

An indiscreet stranger saying something in a public place

An acquaintance pestering you

Just wondering why people decide on their own approaches

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you mean why some people don't post face pics in public?

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"Do you mean why some people don't post face pics in public?"

Actually, I mean the opposite. Why do they post face pics in public.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 11:48:39]

over a year ago

It may be that members who put their face pics in public do so, so that they only get contacted by those who like what they see and know what the people they are contacting look like. We would probably put ours in public if it weren't for our kids.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I look like Quasimodo and have to wear a bag on my head. If I posted pics of me mug I might frighten people away from the site. So the site owners pay me a premium to keep it under wraps.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

As TG, I think it is essential that I show my face. There is a lot of variety in the TG community concerning how girlys look facially and I'd hate someone to expect a stunner and then I rock up instead*

Also, it is very low risk for me, as with all the make up on, someone would have to be doing ruddy well to recognise me.

*Rock up - I have a 1lt Yaris, so it doesn't rock up anywhere. Even if I had Status Quo blasting out, it would still only arrive with a gentle sigh.

over a year ago

I would but just my luck that someone might spot my pic and start passing it around. I love to show it but to risky for me

By *astersfuckpigCouple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Most people have there face shots on private and send them only to people they want to meet..Which makes sense to us,as they will be verified swingers.. And not pic collectors pretending to be single bi women..

Anyway I like the masked fucktoy look

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"I look like Quasimodo and have to wear a bag on my head. If I posted pics of me mug I might frighten people away from the site. So the site owners pay me a premium to keep it under wraps. "

Hmm. You may be fishing for compliments, but I can't tell because I can't see your face

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"Most people have there face shots on private and send them only to people they want to meet..Which makes sense to us,as they will be verified swingers.. And not pic collectors pretending to be single bi women..

Anyway I like the masked fucktoy look "

So do I but how identifiable would you be with a ball-gag? Another delicious look

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I haven't got face pics up at the mo, but I sometimes do.

Basically I am single, and I don't believe that I am doing anything wrong. However I also believe that people have the right to have their profile how they want, without being questioned for it.

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"I haven't got face pics up at the mo, but I sometimes do.

Basically I am single, and I don't believe that I am doing anything wrong. However I also believe that people have the right to have their profile how they want, without being questioned for it."

Did you interpret this post as being accusatory in some way? I was trying to ask the question as neutrally as possible as I'm just interested...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I haven't got face pics up at the mo, but I sometimes do.

Basically I am single, and I don't believe that I am doing anything wrong. However I also believe that people have the right to have their profile how they want, without being questioned for it.

Did you interpret this post as being accusatory in some way? I was trying to ask the question as neutrally as possible as I'm just interested..."

i's an interesting thread - we don't post face pics in our public gallery but do send to potential meets and they are not explicit either - you just never know! Z

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I look like Quasimodo and have to wear a bag on my head. If I posted pics of me mug I might frighten people away from the site. So the site owners pay me a premium to keep it under wraps.

Hmm. You may be fishing for compliments, but I can't tell because I can't see your face "

Not sure how I'd be fishing for compliments if you can't see my face.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I look like Quasimodo and have to wear a bag on my head. If I posted pics of me mug I might frighten people away from the site. So the site owners pay me a premium to keep it under wraps.

Hmm. You may be fishing for compliments, but I can't tell because I can't see your face "

Not sure how I'd be fishing for compliments if you can't see my face.

over a year ago

I don't care that people recognise me from here or any other site i'm on. Some come and talk to me and some don't. No job can fire you for having a profile on here although they may have issues with things you write on it or maybe certain explicit pics. My frends all know i'm on here. Most of them are too. If someone finds my profile on here and wants to make comment on it, they don't have a leg to stand on as they're here too. Face pics are much less risky than some of pics i've seen on profiles!

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Hmm. You may be fishing for compliments, but I can't tell because I can't see your face

Not sure how I'd be fishing for compliments if you can't see my face. "

Er...yes. That's irony. A bit like coppery but harder

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"I don't care that people recognise me from here or any other site i'm on. Some come and talk to me and some don't. No job can fire you for having a profile on here although they may have issues with things you write on it or maybe certain explicit pics. My frends all know i'm on here. Most of them are too. If someone finds my profile on here and wants to make comment on it, they don't have a leg to stand on as they're here too. Face pics are much less risky than some of pics i've seen on profiles!"

That is a singers definition of confidence. I'm impressed, not that I'd think that my approval concerns you

By *otpair255Couple
over a year ago

Langley

We send face in return or when we ask. Always private . This our private intimacy world and we like to keep it that way

Post new Message to Thread