Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When your wife just wants hung

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

you did ask! Z

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol...thats very true

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch"

One thing that turns me on so much is to see my Mrs take a bbc!! not happened yet but sure it will soon

over a year ago

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch"

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x

over a year ago

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x"

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on "

I could be the man to make her smile.

over a year ago

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on

I could be the man to make her smile. "

bit far from us

over a year ago

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on "

Hubby loves it too x

Post new Message to Thread