Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do winks work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered if its only men that look at winks as i suspect women get hundreds an just bulk delete

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep - met a few ladies on here through winking.

over a year ago

Yep. ... But it depends on the winker

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yep. ... But it depends on the winker "

over a year ago

Nope. I always delete. Much prefer a message...even a bad one

over a year ago

I don't really pay too much attention ....though I do look at their profile to see if they are the type of person I'd like.....I've noticed that they block me within hours of winking and me not responding

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Nope. I always delete. Much prefer a message...even a bad one"

I prefer a message but some winks have turned out to have positive results. Some well written mails have gone nowhere, (although generally they do work).

over a year ago

Is winking just lazy? Is it because they are too scared/embarrassed to say Hi? Or is it the law of averages? (In other words if you bang out 50 winks you are bound to get a couple of replies)

I think It's all of them but we still look, and will maybe wink back if they fulfil our requirements lol

T

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

I like a cheeky wink

over a year ago

Winks arnt lazy but it's like a knock on the door if you don't get a re wink or look at your profile you know no one is in

...;)

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I have had some responses with Winks and some with a short message. There is no set formula that will get a positive response from the profiles you like the look of. If there was there would be few threads like this

over a year ago

Don't respond to winks always respond to messages.

It's a question of volume we don't get many messages so if someone has made an effort we will make it back.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

They don't work with us, to be honest we never even look at them then just usually do a bulk delete every few days.

over a year ago

"Winks arnt lazy but it's like a knock on the door if you don't get a re wink or look at your profile you know no one is in

...;)"

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

If I checked out the profiles of everybody that winked at me, that's all I would be doing with my day. If you want to make contact, send a message.

over a year ago

"I like a cheeky wink "

so do I

over a year ago

I sometimes check their profile but find most that delte me are straight guys and being as we meet bi guys i then delete them, sometimes i email them asking why they have sent a wink, mostly get no reply to that

i find them lazy

over a year ago

Yes, but depends if I like the person

over a year ago

I can tell lol

over a year ago

Winks do work!

I use winks as a way of saying "hi, I'm here, have a look at me" and it works, if someone is driven the look and get in touch, or wink back, then it opens up the dialogue.

For all, you lucky couples and females, who get hundreds of winks, well you get to pick n choose.

Single guys have to go fishing for meets, whilst your fish are jumping in the boat for you (not sure if thats a good analogy or not!)

over a year ago

99% of the time i just delete winks without looking .I take a wink to mean like your profile/pics thats all If people are interested they will message and I never look at friends requests unless its someone i'm talking to and thinking of adding.

over a year ago

A wink from a well written profile will get more interest from me than a message from a rubbish profile

over a year ago

"A wink from a well written profile will get more interest from me than a message from a rubbish profile "

Thats me fucked then

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I usually delete winks without looking at them. But one day had a quick glance and my eyes gravitated to an amazing body, (how shallow!!),so decided to look at profile. Glad I did. Messaged him, chatted added as a friend and met yesterday for a little photo shoot.

over a year ago

"A wink from a well written profile will get more interest from me than a message from a rubbish profile

Thats me fucked then"

I stand corrected

over a year ago

If you think it's hard reading all the profiles from winks you get so don't bother,it's the same for us but we have to read loads of profiles then write a message for it only to get deleted straight away or read with no reply.

So be lucky you get so many people you can pick from

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

I don't mind winks. Prefer them to messages along the lines of "How's you" or "fancy a fuck" etc.

If someone winks we look at their profile. If we like the look and sound of them we wink back. We then expect then to write, If they don't then we add a note to their profile and we'll not bother with them again. If I wink and they reply with a wink I always send a message, with facial pics and let them decide if it goes further. I'm on this site to meet people and have a good time. I understand the frustration of single guys who read the profile, write well thought out messages only to be ignored. We try to answer as many as we can, mostly with polite no's if we're honest. But we see no harm in them winking etc. They are after the same thing as us at the end of the day

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

A few weeks back I got a wink off a couple and mailed them, We exchanged a couple mails, chatted on the phone then met last night, lovely people, good fun, looking forward to meeting again soon. Yes they do work

over a year ago

It started with a wink,

Well my friend list did

over a year ago

Haven't worked for me

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Haven't worked for me "

Worked for me, both replying to them and sending

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

very rarely, altho one very sexy couple on my friends list are on there as a result of a wink... and their forum posts...

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I get lots of winks and to be honest I don't look at them to see who winked me. If they are interested then the only way to get me to notice them is to message me. I do bulk delete them when I suddenly notice I have over 100 winks and similar friend invites.

Some people have messaged me then when I view their profile after they message me it shows they winked at me 5 months ago but didn't notice. The message gets my attention not the wink when it was sent x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well mine aint workin lol

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Well mine aint workin lol"

Possibly time to look to look at your profile?

over a year ago

Not many work for me prefer to wink

over a year ago

Seen a post about winks the other week when I was relativlely new to the sight, Checked out my winks had alot of them, looked threw the people/woman I would be interested in meeting and dropped them a message and arranged meets with a few of them so I would say they do work but the best ways to get peoples attention are probs:

Best way 1st and descending

Message them

Wink them

Fab them

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I don't often get them, but those I have had have often led to a meet. I had one just three hours ago that looks headed that way too

Post new Message to Thread