Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"Friends"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many on here have "friends" on their list that no longer talk them? Funny idea of friends!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 17:44:15]

over a year ago

It's rare I add people and if they stop talking I delete I'm not on here to collect online friends I'm on here to meet men and have fun

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We do. We used to be quite strict about regular contact but life gets in the way and we haven't been able to keep up with messages lately

over a year ago

"It's rare I add people and if they stop talking I delete I'm not on here to collect online friends I'm on here to meet men and have fun "

Exactly... if I've not arranged a meet with them after two Weeks of being my friend... They get removed!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Nope. Mine is kept to a minimum. Those who either don't message or respond to messages are deleted.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Have you tried messaging them? If they don't reply then maybe time to delete.

over a year ago

I need to issue some of them a P45

over a year ago

I have five men on my friends list, three I've met and two I plan to meet soon-ish. I only add those that are likely to see me semi naked I've been criticised for not adding others but that's the way I like to do things

I've had previous profiles on Fab with loads of friends, some I hardy ever spoke to. Pointless!

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

I add because im nosey but like others have mentioned if they dont reply or stop messaging then I delete.

over a year ago

I have only a few friends on my list..

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe you said something to put her off? And a dozen messages without reply seems a tad desperate ...... But as for the question I add folk I'd like to meet but don't always keep in touch as much as I should

over a year ago

I have friends who don't message but then I don't message them. I have previously deleted friends who don't talk, then they ask to come back.

over a year ago

I tend to only have a few on there, who I have met and would like to meet again perhaps, or have been chatting to and intend to meet sooner rather than later. Any who don't communicate get bounced

over a year ago

"I tend to only have a few on there, who I have met and would like to meet again perhaps, or have been chatting to and intend to meet sooner rather than later. Any who don't communicate get bounced "

Very sensible! Mind, as a single man, can we be that picky?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"How many on here have "friends" on their list that no longer talk them? Funny idea of friends! "

Lol....you actually think they are friends??

By *oxy lady 1Couple
over a year ago

oxford

I chat first ,then become friends, then I mail them if they don't reply ,then they get deleted, Why become friends if you arn't at least going to chat and swap face pics, xx. We want meets with couples not just a list of names ,!! Xx

over a year ago

"How many on here have "friends" on their list that no longer talk them? Funny idea of friends!

Lol....you actually think they are friends??"

Not really. One or two are, of course

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 21:15:15]

over a year ago

I do weekly culls

If we haven't exchanged conversations for a while. Delete

If I've met and we have no intentions of meeting again then delete.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 23:59:20]

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

Interesting thread this. I only seem to keep in contact with people if I'm the one initiating conversation, even the few that I have met and are on what's app don't even talk to me unless I make conversation.

Now obviously these people have plenty of other guys to talk to but surely if they liked me a little bit they would happily start a conversation?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think the concept of no strings attached sex means different things to different people.

over a year ago

I have many on my friends list. Some I've met, some I chat with the intention of meeting, some I like to perv their pics. I really couldn't give a stuff if they chat to me or not. I don't see them as real friends just people I want to keep my eye on now and then. Jeez. .. It's meant to be a bit of fun. I really don't take it that seriously to be honest.

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

"I think the concept of no strings attached sex means different things to different people."

For me I just like to engage in conversation, simple as that, I'm not chasing marriage lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 01:09:04]

over a year ago

"I think the concept of no strings attached sex means different things to different people.

For me I just like to engage in conversation, simple as that, I'm not chasing marriage lol"

oh im disappointed now

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think the concept of no strings attached sex means different things to different people.

For me I just like to engage in conversation, simple as that, I'm not chasing marriage lol"

Us too.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Interesting thread this. I only seem to keep in contact with people if I'm the one initiating conversation, even the few that I have met and are on what's app don't even talk to me unless I make conversation.

Now obviously these people have plenty of other guys to talk to but surely if they liked me a little bit they would happily start a conversation?"

Yes, but most of the time I still leave it to the guys to initiate, it shows me who is most keen to keep in touch and meet.

over a year ago

"Interesting thread this. I only seem to keep in contact with people if I'm the one initiating conversation, even the few that I have met and are on what's app don't even talk to me unless I make conversation.

Now obviously these people have plenty of other guys to talk to but surely if they liked me a little bit they would happily start a conversation?

Yes, but most of the time I still leave it to the guys to initiate, it shows me who is most keen to keep in touch and meet."

I would add the word 'again' I'm just guilty as charged I'm a bugger for keeping in touch as I just simply chat too much and neglect some of my friends. There all people I've met social and play.good thing is if bump into them again they don't say I've neglected them.alot of my friends do know the concept of no strings and I dont want to bore them or be a stalker

Post new Message to Thread