Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Willy size

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now im not blessed in the size department nomal 6 and half incher when fully hard, (and suspect this topic has been covered before), but when is small too small and big too big.

Comments welcome from all sex's, relegions, races, demoninations and orientations.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

5 inches or less = too small.

8 inches or more = me orgasming and gushing until my Knees collapse under me. N xxxx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm just tipping on the 8 mark.

Feels good. But public boners are awkward as fuck to hide

Reply privately

over a year ago

Size is defiantly important to me on a meet.. Sorry to say that... If you loved someone and had feelings for them... It wouldn't be an issue, you would know each others bodies inside out and how to use what you had to please me... However on a first time meeting regardless of how many toys you bring I am looking to be fucked so I can feel it... Not just oral.. If I wanted to use toys I could do it myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your an ok size as long as it rubs the right place inside.

I'm not into large willy's either as they can be rather pain full when they start pounding xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

looks like you just about made the grade there KRG. Thankfully me too LOL. I do find that ability to be really really hard helps as having a bell end which rubs the G spot in just the right place can be a big advantage. I guess the bigger guys just have to be more considerate and not bang away too hard and keep hitting the pelvic floor which is the wrong target. LOL.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have females who just love bigger and some who just love average!! I'm 10" when erect does help to hit the rite spot for ladies!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"I have females who just love bigger and some who just love average!! I'm 10" when erect does help to hit the rite spot for ladies!!"

I'm sorry, but I am a bit of an expert in this area LOL ( slut) . You are not 10 inches if your measuring that correctly .

Reply privately

over a year ago

So how do you measure then?? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"So how do you measure then?? Lol"

Along the top of your cock, from where your cock meets your tummy to the tip. I suspect you have measured the underside from your balls to the tip.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just tipping on the 8 mark.

Feels good. But public boners are awkward as fuck to hide"

totally agree! the worse is when you have work trousers on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I put forward a little theory here which just goes to prove it's not size but what you do with it that counts.

Orgasm A. A small Willy helps here as it can give a good clitoral orgasm. I once saw a bloke fuck mrs N with a motion I can only describe as rather like a washing machine. After her pussy was soaked with cum so he had obviously hit the right spot there.

Orgasm B. 5-7 inches. Good for G spot stimulation as the Bell end seems to rub just the right spot to the front wall. Sometimes when I get this just right this seems to be my forte' LOL

Orgasm C. Brought on by the feeling of fullness the larger Willy obviously gives. Must just be the sheer lust and stretched feeling it gives. Seen that a time or 2 LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have 8" and still struggling to get a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

You said willy! *sniggers*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Size is defiantly important to me on a meet.. Sorry to say that... If you loved someone and had feelings for them... It wouldn't be an issue, you would know each others bodies inside out and how to use what you had to please me... However on a first time meeting regardless of how many toys you bring I am looking to be fucked so I can feel it... Not just oral.. If I wanted to use toys I could do it myself "
sometimes I just want foreplay but, I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"looks like you just about made the grade there KRG. Thankfully me too LOL. I do find that ability to be really really hard helps as having a bell end which rubs the G spot in just the right place can be a big advantage. I guess the bigger guys just have to be more considerate and not bang away too hard and keep hitting the pelvic floor which is the wrong target. LOL."
Good to know i just made the grade! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

No mate measure like you said!! Each to their own but tape does no lie!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"Can I put forward a little theory here which just goes to prove it's not size but what you do with it that counts.

Orgasm A. A small Willy helps here as it can give a good clitoral orgasm. I once saw a bloke fuck mrs N with a motion I can only describe as rather like a washing machine. After her pussy was soaked with cum so he had obviously hit the right spot there.

Orgasm B. 5-7 inches. Good for G spot stimulation as the Bell end seems to rub just the right spot to the front wall. Sometimes when I get this just right this seems to be my forte' LOL

Orgasm C. Brought on by the feeling of fullness the larger Willy obviously gives. Must just be the sheer lust and stretched feeling it gives. Seen that a time or 2 LOL"

I don't disagree, However my preference when I want to be really slutty is for BIG.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"No mate measure like you said!! Each to their own but tape does no lie!!"

Post a pic with a 12 inch ruler , and prove me wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I put forward a little theory here which just goes to prove it's not size but what you do with it that counts.

Orgasm C. Brought on by the feeling of fullness the larger Willy obviously gives. Must just be the sheer lust and stretched feeling it gives. Seen that a time or 2 LOL

I don't disagree, However my preference when I want to be really slutty is for BIG. "

Yeah, variety is the spice of life isn't it. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have females who just love bigger and some who just love average!! I'm 10" when erect does help to hit the rite spot for ladies!!

I'm sorry, but I am a bit of an expert in this area LOL ( slut) . You are not 10 inches if your measuring that correctly . "

Probably from the rose bud of his bum I would say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ever put a match stick in your ear...it hurts lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love how these threads bring out all the guys who think an inch is a centimetre Size DOES matter. Less than 5" i'm not interested but then more than 9" is too big. However i feel girth is more important than length.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love how these threads bring out all the guys who think an inch is a centimetre Size DOES matter. Less than 5" i'm not interested but then more than 9" is too big. However i feel girth is more important than length."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"I love how these threads bring out all the guys who think an inch is a centimetre Size DOES matter. Less than 5" i'm not interested but then more than 9" is too big. However i feel girth is more important than length."

LOL !! Your right . I've seen enough cock to make a handrail round Brighton Pier!! I think I know 10 inches when I see it . He would be getting invited over if it was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine is 7" hard lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love how these threads bring out all the guys who think an inch is a centimetre Size DOES matter. Less than 5" i'm not interested but then more than 9" is too big. However i feel girth is more important than length.

LOL !! Your right . I've seen enough cock to make a handrail round Brighton Pier!! I think I know 10 inches when I see it . He would be getting invited over if it was "

I'm also loving how guys think they can say "I'm average, you know, 6 and a half inches". Firstly, you're not, secondly, the average is 5 and a half inches as of the most recent measuring. Do men measure their dick length from their arsehole?

Reply privately

over a year ago

7 inches minimum for me please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love how these threads bring out all the guys who think an inch is a centimetre Size DOES matter. Less than 5" i'm not interested but then more than 9" is too big. However i feel girth is more important than length.

LOL !! Your right . I've seen enough cock to make a handrail round Brighton Pier!! I think I know 10 inches when I see it . He would be getting invited over if it was

I'm also loving how guys think they can say "I'm average, you know, 6 and a half inches". Firstly, you're not, secondly, the average is 5 and a half inches as of the most recent measuring. Do men measure their dick length from their arsehole?"

Sometimes, I mean it's hard to get the tape to stay in place sometimes, so we need somewhere to plug it into.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

I'm also loving how guys think they can say "I'm average, you know, 6 and a half inches". Firstly, you're not, secondly, the average is 5 and a half inches as of the most recent measuring. Do men measure their dick length from their arsehole?"

Some must measure the underside. It's the only explanation, or are too thick to understand the diff between cm and inches.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally, I like larger cocks 7+ but that's because I'm disabled so find a lot of positions hard with a smaller cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a 9

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm a 9"

More like 8

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a 9

More like 8 "

busted lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

5 is not good for nothing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

5 is the lower limit for me. And it best not be pencil thin. Although pencil peens of any length are scary.

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a 9"

And a very nice 9inch at that

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lot seem to use the yard stick (pardon the pun) of a sky remote control for measuring purposes. Sometimes i would have preferred the remote inside me, but thats another story heehee.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 15:08:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 15:11:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 15:11:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another important factor is the body and face attached to the willy. No matter how big your willy is I bet if you were beaten with the ugly stick these so called size queens will still not reply to your email, no matter how much bigger than the sky remote or can of Lynx your prize possession is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another important factor is the body and face attached to the willy. No matter how big your willy is I bet if you were beaten with the ugly stick these so called size queens will still not reply to your email, no matter how much bigger than the sky remote or can of Lynx your prize possession is."

We played recently at a club. Male with model looks and a penis that looked like a little model of a penis. Never again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another important factor is the body and face attached to the willy. No matter how big your willy is I bet if you were beaten with the ugly stick these so called size queens will still not reply to your email, no matter how much bigger than the sky remote or can of Lynx your prize possession is.

We played recently at a club. Male with model looks and a penis that looked like a little model of a penis. Never again.

Yes that happened to us once. We got bushwhacked by a guy that bundled us into a private room there. He had the tiniest willy We've ever seen. Mrs N felt a bit sorry for him and using her finger and thumb wanked him. Luckily he didn't take very long. I don't think even the washing machine motion would have worked there. Must admit I am muttered there but the grace of god go I as we left the room. Must be quite tough being so small.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Due to 3 ops in that area and my weight I only have about 3 inches when hard (although there is another 2 buried in the fat pad around it) when soft its pretty much a foreskin attatched to my balls. I KNOW thats too small to please anybody on a purely sexual level hence I dont play and thats why I love watching my wife play because I know shes not missing out by being with me because our meets give her what I cant. That being said I gave her two kids and can make her orgasm with my fingers and tongue so its all good. However she says anything over 6 to 7 inches is painfull. So we do actually turn down some guys for being too big!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great to see you've found happiness in that way. Takes all sorts to make a world doesn't it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm quite happy with my 6.5 as I can hammer away at times without causing too much damage no pint in having a foot long monster if inly half goes in is there ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm quite happy with my 6.5 as I can hammer away at times without causing too much damage no pint in having a foot long monster if inly half goes in is there ? "

I think there is some truth here. We love playing with guys with Big Cocks. Apart form the fact Nic loves the feeling of being stretched, we,also like to make Vids and take pics and VWE looks really fab on film. We have had guys that simply could not fully penetrate and wonder if that hampers there enjoyment..........mind you never had any complaints yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah 6.5 is enough for Mrs N nowadays. She has had some monsters in her time but says often the guys attached to them are a bit of a handful and are a bit naughty and want to pound her soaking wet pussy for hours on end.

Yeah when you are a fit 40 something that's fine. Now in 50s it's not what she wants any more. Bet she wouldn't say no to a nice fat cock in her face though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

8 but got plenty of girth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pst wasnt ment to be a competition on whos got the biggest willy

Thanks for the contributiong guys n gals n couples.

Seems like A) mr average here is just a lttle above when erect and B) it rules me out of meeting some and in with meeting others

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't like overly huge ones, I find them pointless, I'm not built like the channel tunnel. But I'm not shallow enough to base meets on that sort of thing anyway, there's far more important davtors. What's more important to me is how little a dick the person IS, not has. C xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 16:45:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dick size wise, I'm an 8 incher (same size as a sky HD remote... Actually have a picture of it on my profile )

But yeah, men shouldn't think that a big dick automatically means that they are sex gods and we that we shouldn't need to even make any efforts in the bedroom... The bigger the dick, the more pressure we have to please...

In short, With great dick comes great bedroom responsibility

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only time im glad i have a big dick is after boxing or footy in the showers dont have to feel self concious!! as for actual sex i dont think it makes that much difference aslong as u use it right

Reply privately

By *etentMan
over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 16:55:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im only about 6 inches its just the way it is i cant change that

Reply privately

By *etentMan
over a year ago

maidstone

Only 5" and thats not measured from the balls it works tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anything less than 6 inches is not great tbh . There are other ways to be satisfied of course , and some less well endowed guys who appreciate this , get our respect .

The well endowed , 8+ give a great deal more satisfaction to both my wife and myself ( from a voyeuristic perspective )

And what's attached to it ?

The bigger it is , the less it matters !

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 16:58:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 17:08:48]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"The only time im glad i have a big dick is after boxing or footy in the showers dont have to feel self concious!! as for actual sex i dont think it makes that much difference aslong as u use it right "

Why do you consider yourself big ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 17:14:34]

Reply privately

over a year ago

haha funny this but why im here any straight males fancy a mmf tonight in the merseyside with abit of dp ?

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"No mate measure like you said!! Each to their own but tape does no lie!!"
he doesnt need 2 lie ive seen n had the pleasure of his cock many times b4 he joined here hes not lying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol usually most add few inches to their actual size

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wifes always trying to getme to join in on our meetsbut Ive alwaya declined because I thought women would be disappointed and men would scoff. She said I was wrong, this thread has convinced me I was right

Ive always said if its true size doesnt matter why are the best selling dildos so big...

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said, and g spot stimulating shape....and a good operator must come high on the list......more than 8 inches and it will flop after 5 mins . Thought everyone knew that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"No mate measure like you said!! Each to their own but tape does no lie!! he doesnt need 2 lie ive seen n had the pleasure of his cock many times b4 he joined here hes not lying "

Soyou actually measured it then ???

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Yes i did ty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes i did ty "

So it's 10 inches ! The length of a tube of Pringles!

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Never used a pringles tube not that sad 2bh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just tipping on the 8 mark.

Feels good. But public boners are awkward as fuck to hide"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"Never used a pringles tube not that sad 2bh "

but sad enough to get a tape measure out the drawer ...LOL . Your defence of him is admirable, but it's not 10 inches love !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just short of 7"

It just looks bigger

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Duh that was us having a giggle ffsk not that i need 2 explain 2 u at all

By the way love it is 10 inches wats ur problem with him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Duh that was us having a giggle ffsk not that i need 2 explain 2 u at all

By the way love it is 10 inches wats ur problem with him "

dont try defend or prove your selves trust i had all this the other day, they will always find something to moan about if you aint fucking them fuck them not literally though haha

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

True just annoys me i dont like being told i lie

Reply privately

over a year ago

me neither but its cool im sure the lad and who ever hes met knows if he telling truth or not and that's all that matters, i dont even defend my self anymore i just say look at my verify's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"True just annoys me i dont like being told i lie "

No one said your a liar ! you just can't use a tape measure properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tape measure pic.

You're welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tape measure pic.

You're welcome."

I would of said closer to 10 by your other picture,

Pictures can tell a different story,

I have been asked a few times how big are you, " You look huge"

I'm 5'8 with a small slim body and everything looks bigger

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its a shame some guys feel the need to justify the size of their cocks with a sky remote, tape measure or whatever else as for me (Miss F) size really isn't the be all and end all of a good meet. I've had great meets with guys of less than average and some awful ones with well endowed guys. I'm more interested in the person, if we get on and click, the meet will be good regardless of size. Men seem obsessed with size while most women don't seem to be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men seem obsessed with size while most women don't seem to be. "

Judging by "most womens" input in this thread you are incorrect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men seem obsessed with size while most women don't seem to be.

Judging by "most womens" input in this thread you are incorrect. "

There have been many threads on the subject and generally it seems women aren't overly bothered like me but there are always some who specify a minimum size. Good luck to them, hope they find what they're looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have females who just love bigger and some who just love average!! I'm 10" when erect does help to hit the rite spot for ladies!!

I'm sorry, but I am a bit of an expert in this area LOL ( slut) . You are not 10 inches if your measuring that correctly . "

i know let us men put our erect pleasure poles beside ermmm maybe a sky remote lol that it can be measured properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you all noticed that why is it so hard for the ones with 9"+ dicks above to do it with a tape measurer and prove it?lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tape measure pic.

You're welcome.

I would of said closer to 10 by your other picture

"

Most people guess around 9 inches, but it just goes to show how easily deceiving pictures can be, and how so many guys vastly overestimate their size or greatly exaggerate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

7 or 8 inches is perfect for me. I find it hurts and gets crampy if it's too big or goes too deep. Much prefer girth to length.

I know it's cliche to say it's not size that matters, it's what you do with it, but I've known a small cock that was amazing, and a big cock that wasn't at all mindblowing. Shape and hardness should also be taken into consideration

Song and his cock are perfect, of course hehe

Dance x

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"True just annoys me i dont like being told i lie

No one said your a liar ! you just can't use a tape measure properly "

no wat i canna b asked u think wat you want its boring me now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sorry, but I am a bit of an expert in this area LOL ( slut) . You are not 10 inches if your measuring that correctly . i know let us men put our erect pleasure poles beside ermmm maybe a sky remote lol that it can be measured properly "

Loool finally someone who gets it! Looool... Honestly though, the only reason why I would do the sky remote comparison is because when a guy say whatever inches his dick is, he's usually met with doubts... Just look at this thread!

Another reason why I did the sky remote comparison is because it's damn funny! Just think about it... Whenever you'll see a sky remote you'll always remember this thread, and will laugh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine must be enormous as its filled two prams

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab should advertise for a cock verifier,

They could go around the UK with a tape measure sky remote lynx bottle or a pringles tube for the very boastful,

Your profile could have a vc ( verified cock ) logo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fab should advertise for a cock verifier,

They could go around the UK with a tape measure sky remote lynx bottle or a pringles tube for the very boastful,

Your profile could have a vc ( verified cock ) logo "

I like the idea!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!"
i think sky remotes come in a smaller size lol sorry couldnt resist

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!"

Prefect for anal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!i think sky remotes come in a smaller size lol sorry couldnt resist "

Lol dont be sorry its good banter haha Id get one but pressing buttons would be abit hard! With it being small and fingers being fat lol! Switching corrie on and that needs to be done quickly u see

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!

Prefect for anal!"

Anal of a bloody tight arsed camal in a sandstorm ye ha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hate thread's about cock size makes me feel very inadequate and realise why no fems want to meet us unless it's to play with jools, same with couples.

Sad him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is point were i take piss out myself and say im tiny... im tiny!! Just under 5 so so im blessed really!

Prefect for anal!"

Personally I find anal porn with big/huge cocks to be one of the most erotic genres, especially when done properly and you can see the girl receiving is genuinely enjoying it.

Reply privately

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Well then, I guess my lowly 2 incher doesn't have to worry about getting caught in any zippers

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 20:07:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hate thread's about cock size makes me feel very inadequate and realise why no fems want to meet us unless it's to play with jools, same with couples.

Sad him "

We would have you here and Emily would play with both of you. But I would still stay out of it as I would give you an ego boost if I stripped...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 6 but nice and thick and I'd say thicks better because when you look Down and you've filled a pussy it looks ace!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gags is very gift hey, and that's better for me :p iThreads like this are why he feels so small!

I'm going to get him to post pictures of himself next to a packet of digestives... That will teach him! C xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sorry, but I am a bit of an expert in this area LOL ( slut) . You are not 10 inches if your measuring that correctly . i know let us men put our erect pleasure poles beside ermmm maybe a sky remote lol that it can be measured properly "

lol couldn't resist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you all noticed that why is it so hard for the ones with 9"+ dicks above to do it with a tape measurer and prove it?lol "

Funny that isn't it .

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Sad as some people

carnt belive that theres guys out there with big cock personaly my eldest dad had 11 inches so fuckin sue me cox i canna measure lmfao duh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you all noticed that why is it so hard for the ones with 9"+ dicks above to do it with a tape measurer and prove it?lol

Funny that isn't it . "

8 inches is a lot bigger than most people imagine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you all noticed that why is it so hard for the ones with 9"+ dicks above to do it with a tape measurer and prove it?lol

Funny that isn't it .

8 inches is a lot bigger than most people imagine."

Your so right . And did you know 10 inches is exactly 2 inches more than that

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Well then, I guess my lowly 2 incher doesn't have to worry about getting caught in any zippers "
you may need a new measuring device! Lol

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

What ever the cock size, if it's not attached to a decent brain ( the biggest sex organ) its doomed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too big is when it feels too big for her. Too small is when she doesn't feel anything at all (though she could possess a bucket, which wouldn't be entirely your fault)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Too big is when it feels too big for her. Too small is when she doesn't feel anything at all (though she could possess a bucket, which wouldn't be entirely your fault) "

She could always cross her legs

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Too big is when it feels too big for her. Too small is when she doesn't feel anything at all (though she could possess a bucket, which wouldn't be entirely your fault)

"

or keep her tights on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Too big is when it feels too big for her. Too small is when she doesn't feel anything at all (though she could possess a bucket, which wouldn't be entirely your fault)

or keep her tights on! "

Women think that round me unfortunately lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

or keep her tights on!

Women think that round me unfortunately lol! "

Women think you have a bucket???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ar well infact i havent a clue what women think! Has anyone thats thing lol...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ar well infact i havent a clue what women think! Has anyone thats thing lol...?"

hahaha

Reply privately

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Hubby is a big boy. 'apparently' lucky me...... But in fact it's generally too big for me unless I am really really in the mood - would much prefer a slightly smaller member.

But it's each to their own eh... What's good for one isn't good for another. I would rather have my hubby than a micro penis!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny that isn't it .

8 inches is a lot bigger than most people imagine.

Your so right . And did you know 10 inches is exactly 2 inches more than that "

Is it?

*gets calculator*

...it IS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

How big is your cock Brian ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How big is your cock Brian ? "

It's on my profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

New game,

Guess the size of the cock/breasts

I will nominate myself to verify the breast

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Well then, I guess my lowly 2 incher doesn't have to worry about getting caught in any zippers "

Ahhh zippers...... Also known as 'the penis fly trap.'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How big is your cock Brian ?

It's on my profile."

And it's NOT sexyBRIAN!

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's on my profile.

And it's NOT sexyBRIAN! "

Tbh - I'd love to see a rule imposed that bans the quoting of cock size without a kite mark tattoo and a certificate from a medical practitioner.

Everything else is pure heresay, exaggeration, miscalculation and utterly pointless.

A

PS - did they ever announce who 'won' the big dick vs little dick challenge at that club night last month?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Gags is very gift hey, and that's better for me :p iThreads like this are why he feels so small!

I'm going to get him to post pictures of himself next to a packet of digestives... That will teach him! C xx"

He looks nice, but then so do you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok saying 1 for those who say size dosnt matter most likely small

Have u ever tried beating a elephant to death with a pencil

Saying 2

Not the size its the eduction of the ass behind it

N most time those who have big cock on soft dont get much bigger when hard

Just over 7,5 nice n fhick tho lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

A dismal 5 inches here

Reply privately

over a year ago

A dismal 5 inches here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine is too small???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks big to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

meow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So how do you measure then?? Lol

Along the top of your cock, from where your cock meets your tummy to the tip. I suspect you have measured the underside from your balls to the tip. "

Don't be silly everyone k ow you measure from the bum hole

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

An 8 inch dick is only good if it's not attached to a 6 foot dick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"An 8 inch dick is only good if it's not attached to a 6 foot dick."

Yes 5'10" is for once an advantage

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hate thread's about cock size makes me feel very inadequate and realise why no fems want to meet us unless it's to play with jools, same with couples.

Sad him "

I meet with my wife more than I meet alone and I can just say she has only turned down 1% of all incoming messages based off cock and not other attributes. and the 1% wasn't even turned down because of size tbh

For the wife it goes like this

1. Initial attraction

2. bonus if nice body

3. personality and likeability

4. experienced (at least a little)

5. She then hopes not to find a gremlim cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

It's on my profile.

And it's NOT sexyBRIAN! "

Sorry Bri !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting topic....very little proof via a tape measure of any males on this site claiming 8 inches or more ! It may not be the most important factor in good sex but if your like us, we are here to live out fantasies so it is important we get what we wish for ...so be honest !!

Reply privately

By *indingDeemoMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm just about 8" fully hard. But I think it depends on the partner in crime, mean I've seen a profile before where the lady didn't want bigger than 7" so shouldn't worry to much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine is too small??? "

Way bigger than mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess size really does matter after all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a tv means it probably doesn't matter as much but I *do* play as a guy sometimes and I'm usually 7" ish but when very turned on push 8". I used to think I was average but it seems maybe not

As most have said tho it's not the be all and end all, sexy is a combination of many factors not just cock size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess size really does matter after all "

Ive always believed it does although my wife tries to convince me it doesnt hence I refuse to play on our meets. It would be pure humiliation letting strangers see, or should I say strain to see my micro cock and Im not into being humiliated. Plus if she really feels it doesnt matter why buy 8" vibrators...

This thread has just confirmed what I always thought to be true

Sorry if this seems Im looking for sympathy Im not I assure you. Im more than happy watching Emily play and I enjoy our own play time so Im not missing out. I just wouldnt expect a women with no emotional attatchment to have any urge to play with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Interesting topic....very little proof via a tape measure of any males on this site claiming 8 inches or more ! It may not be the most important factor in good sex but if your like us, we are here to live out fantasies so it is important we get what we wish for ...so be honest !!"

I had a tape measure pic up yesterday - though I'm the only single male on here I've ever seen post one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sooner have to small than to big, but over all id sooner have a willing tongue

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 20:58:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Size isint important.its not what youve got but how u use it. Quality over quantity everytime xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sooner have to small than to big, but over all id sooner have a willing tongue "

My wife says I can eat pussy for England thats how I compensate for my tiny cock lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only time im glad i have a big dick is after boxing or footy in the showers dont have to feel self concious!! as for actual sex i dont think it makes that much difference aslong as u use it right "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess size really does matter after all

Ive always believed it does although my wife tries to convince me it doesnt hence I refuse to play on our meets. It would be pure humiliation letting strangers see, or should I say strain to see my micro cock and Im not into being humiliated. Plus if she really feels it doesnt matter why buy 8" vibrators...

Sorry if this seems Im looking for sympathy Im not I assure you. Im more than happy watching Emily play and I enjoy our own play time so Im not missing out. I just wouldnt expect a women with no emotional attatchment to have any urge to play with it "

Size actually doesn't matter to me. I was trying to imply sarcasm. I'm assuming that is you with your wife in the last pic. Apologies if I have got things wrong but if not then there is nothing wrong with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Iv got a average sized Cock not had a complaint yet well that I know of anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never took much notice of cocks apart from my own one,

Big or small do cocks look sexy/hot ?

If you do what do you like about them,

what about the wrinkly scrotum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry if this seems Im looking for sympathy Im not I assure you. Im more than happy watching Emily play and I enjoy our own play time so Im not missing out. I just wouldnt expect a women with no emotional attatchment to have any urge to play with it

Size actually doesn't matter to me. I was trying to imply sarcasm. I'm assuming that is you with your wife in the last pic. Apologies if I have got things wrong but if not then there is nothing wrong with you

"

You assume wrong thats one of our meets there is no, and never will be a pic of my cock on here. Its literally a foreskin when soft and protrudes 3" max when hard. Is good and thick, plus it hits Emilys G-spot which is only finger deep so not sure what these 8" ones are hitting that far down lol but I know visually its a million miles from pleasing..

Reply privately

over a year ago

6-7" too small and over 10" too big. I'm just greedy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You assume wrong thats one of our meets there is no, and never will be a pic of my cock on here. Its literally a foreskin when soft and protrudes 3" max when hard. Is good and thick, plus it hits Emilys G-spot which is only finger deep so not sure what these 8" ones are hitting that far down lol but I know visually its a million miles from pleasing.."

Well i apologise again sorry if I've offended you it was not my intention

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well i apologise again sorry if I've offended you it was not my intention "

Not at all why would you have???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bristol

"6-7" too small and over 10" too big. I'm just greedy!"

Don't apologise ! Just pass the 10 inch guys over to us please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"6-7" too small and over 10" too big. I'm just greedy!

Don't apologise ! Just pass the 10 inch guys over to us please "

hey haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 7 inches but with not much girth

Reply privately

over a year ago

just over 9 inchs and irish lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

one of my vibrators is 6 inches wouldn't want one smaller I don't think, its not just about size though its how hard it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine is about 8"+ and very thick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine is about 8"+ and very thick."

am i the only bloke that doesnt bther with this whole penis measuring thing!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine is about 8"+ and very thick.

"

Perhaps. Most guys have measured theirs even if they say they haven't. I know I've measured mine multiple times (you've got to account for temperature and allsorts of factors to get an accurate reading).

Reply privately

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Mines about right

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

No. I suspect many that quote figures haven't either.

*accurately anyway!

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. I suspect many that quote figures haven't either.

*accurately anyway!

A"

ahhhh! i see!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say to the OP be happy with what you have. A little can go a long way

Reply privately

over a year ago