Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

size equality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have been advised just now that as a lady sized 18-20 I should change my search and only meet men the same size as me as they can give to me emotionally, where as athletic men who look after their bodies only fuck me as they know its easy and have a sex addiction, so I am cheating myself out of a real fab experience by letting myself be used by athletic men. Is it just me who thinks this is a crock of crap, and thinks that athletic men can actually fancy us bigger women??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

well I also have to say what a croc of crap my hubby is quite thin bloke and I know he would as would I my self.

one of the very sad things about this site is there are so many childish ignorant and idiotic ppl on here that just seem to have nothing better to do that chat crap xxxxxxxxxx

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

with an attitude like that, hope he enjoys wanking! beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, just the same as ugliness!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep total crap sounds like a bit of "I'm not getting any syndrome to me" there are guys who are out for the "just a shag" but there are also guys who love larger ladies so be proud be bold and stick your tongue out to anyone who says otherwise x

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

"Yep total crap sounds like a bit of "I'm not getting any syndrome to me" there are guys who are out for the "just a shag" but there are also guys who love larger ladies so be proud be bold and stick your tongue out to anyone who says otherwise x"
good advice from a bastard

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Lol. Wonder if it's a full moon tonight.

over a year ago

It's the filth and banter that keeps me interested rather than size

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

what load of rubbish sounds like the person advising you has confidence issues. as a curvy woman i have some fab fuck buddies of all shapes and sizes some who are personnal trainers and sports trainers. be confident in the knowledge you are beautiful and many people of all shapes and sizes appreciate you x

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

Tell him next him next time he's looking for a sympathy shag, the dead puppy routine works better!

over a year ago

"Yep total crap sounds like a bit of "I'm not getting any syndrome to me" there are guys who are out for the "just a shag" but there are also guys who love larger ladies so be proud be bold and stick your tongue out to anyone who says otherwise xgood advice from a bastard"

Err where's the bastard bit come from?

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

"Yep total crap sounds like a bit of "I'm not getting any syndrome to me" there are guys who are out for the "just a shag" but there are also guys who love larger ladies so be proud be bold and stick your tongue out to anyone who says otherwise xgood advice from a bastard

Err where's the bastard bit come from? "

From the guy on the other thread, No offence meant mate just joking

over a year ago

"Yep total crap sounds like a bit of "I'm not getting any syndrome to me" there are guys who are out for the "just a shag" but there are also guys who love larger ladies so be proud be bold and stick your tongue out to anyone who says otherwise xgood advice from a bastard

Err where's the bastard bit come from? From the guy on the other thread, No offence meant mate just joking "

Oh the "I use as many words as possible to ask a simple question or explain himself to make himself sound clever and interesting and I reckon getting on countdown is his only goal in life" guy? That's fine, but I'd still like to know lol

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

Err where's the bastard bit come from? From the guy on the other thread, No offence meant mate just joking

Oh the "I use as many words as possible to ask a simple question or explain himself to make himself sound clever and interesting and I reckon getting on countdown is his only goal in life" guy? That's fine, but I'd still like to know lol "

just had to go check his profile, but yes i think i could be him!

over a year ago

Err where's the bastard bit come from? From the guy on the other thread, No offence meant mate just joking

Oh the "I use as many words as possible to ask a simple question or explain himself to make himself sound clever and interesting and I reckon getting on countdown is his only goal in life" guy? That's fine, but I'd still like to know lol just had to go check his profile, but yes i think i could be him!"

The pretentious twat lol if he'd said lucky bastard then I'd go yea fair play but to say "that bastard" then I think that's a bit bellow the belt I might just message him and ask though lol I think the reply might be worth a giggle

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

He'll probably take it as a conundrum! Have your dictionary at the ready for his reply!

over a year ago

It's Ok Google will help lol

over a year ago

don't believe a word of it, iv met some very nice athletic men on here.

and iv met some nice chubby men who I didn't hear from again and who didn't seem as keen on me.

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

What an absolute load of shite... you are gorgeous and don't let him or anyone else tell you otherwise

K and T xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

His opinion actually has no effect on me at all, whether he is right or wrong. I'm confident enough, and I'm enjoying my life, so couldn't care what he thinks, probably suffering from small dick syndrome lol

over a year ago

"So I have been advised just now that as a lady sized 18-20 I should change my search and only meet men the same size as me as they can give to me emotionally, where as athletic men who look after their bodies only fuck me as they know its easy and have a sex addiction, so I am cheating myself out of a real fab experience by letting myself be used by athletic men. Is it just me who thinks this is a crock of crap, and thinks that athletic men can actually fancy us bigger women??"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!

over a year ago

I actually laughed at this. I'd love to know who told you this

over a year ago

"So I have been advised just now that as a lady sized 18-20 I should change my search and only meet men the same size as me as they can give to me emotionally, where as athletic men who look after their bodies only fuck me as they know its easy and have a sex addiction, so I am cheating myself out of a real fab experience by letting myself be used by athletic men. Is it just me who thinks this is a crock of crap, and thinks that athletic men can actually fancy us bigger women??"

Hope you thanked them for their valuable advice

Post new Message to Thread