Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ever noticed

Jump to newest

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

As anyone else ever noticed how some profiles, especially single women's profiles will appear then suddenly disappear. Usually they have contact details, email address or phone number in the profile, I'm always a bit suspicious of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Have you ever tried ringing them to find out?

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Have you ever tried ringing them to find out? "

I did once and she was a hooker. Which is what I suspect most of them are

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't believe most single females would leave that much information.

Dodgy bloke, we had one, as a single woman, messages were so transparent, oh send me pics of your Mrs. Lol yeah right

Her

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

They are brilliant, the last one I mailed the email account shown for the laugh. Shock horror when I received this one back.

"Hello babe,sorry ive just read your message.any I am happy that you message me,my real name is Nicole Davies,I’m 25 and im looking for nsa fun and hope your interested. let me tell you something about me.I am adventurous and I will try anything for fun,Threesome and more,mmmmm im not that too good when it comes to sex but im sure that i can satisfy my sex partner btw i never had sex for three months coz im busy at work and never had time to make fun before so im here searching for someone who can be my friend with benefits. im not into serious matters just looking for fun. i want to be discreet so i never give my real name and address in here but no no worry I’m fairly local to you, I don’t meet non locals.. talk to me here coz my email is not working well due to unwanted incoming messages, *******/*******/**********

my profile name there is ********** verify your account and send me a message there so i know your there or add me as a friend. i will reply you a quick message with my details and call me after. i dont want to give my number anywhere coz i dont want to be compromise and will affect my work. here is how i look.message me there to view my self video clip"

Why do I think the next link would ask me to verify my age with my credit card details? I was fairly certain of what I'd get when I mailed the address provided, It just I thought I'd see what I got back, it was pretty much as expected.

Please people out there, especially lonely single men, don't fall for this scam shit. FAB is a great site, I've met a lot of great people from it and had a lot of fun, (especially tonight, thanks).

Just keep on working at it, put a decent profile up and more than cock pics. It really does work, but please don't give these scammers money.

I hope I'm not breaking any FAB rules by publishing this. My mails and responses were via external sites, I love FAB. let's just all do our bit to get rid of the scammers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me, it's like the Nigerian prince emails that did the rounds ages ago. If you're dumb enough to fall for that then you deserve all you get. Again, if it looks too good to be true, etc.

In the main, people, and particularly women don't put their phone numbers on a profile. Unless perhaps they have a swing phone and don't care if people message it

I think that only those with huge expectations of what they'll get from the site, or with poor social/communication skills and a skewed perspective of what women are actually like would fall for that scam.

Post new Message to Thread