Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cearing wifes

Jump to newest

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

What are people thought on cheating wife's?

Been speaking to one lady off here who reckons that she has the best sex ever with her husband yet is on here every day looking for guys to fuck it's seems very strange

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Some people might think fucking a guy while he's fucking a girl strange, yet you seem to enjoy it. Just worry about what you do and let others crack on doing what they do. Is she hurting you?

There is the argument that she is hurting her husband in the long term but unless you know fully their situation you are just projecting your _iew on a situation you know nothing about.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some women just love sex with lots of guys. It makes them feel eanted and they love the excitement. Personally, I love it!

over a year ago

"What are people thought on cheating wife's?

Been speaking to one lady off here who reckons that she has the best sex ever with her husband yet is on here every day looking for guys to fuck it's seems very strange "

I think it's very strange that some people believe what strangers tell them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some people want more......

over a year ago

only one word comes to mind. Greedy.

over a year ago

evesham

"only one word comes to mind. Greedy. "

Do you not have sex with your husband?

over a year ago

"only one word comes to mind. Greedy.

Do you not have sex with your husband? "

Now and then yes. not very good sex though.

over a year ago

If I was having sex with my husband I wouldnt be here. And ok maybe I shouldn't be here as a cheating wife but I had good sex when I first joined up and found out what i was missing. Oh attempted sex last year, I won't say more but it's not happening again

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What are people thought on cheating wife's? ge "

On cheating wife's what?

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Been speaking to one lady off here who reckons that she has the best sex ever with her husband yet is on here every day looking for guys to fuck it's seems very strange "

Why is that concept strange? I'd say most healthy swinging full swap couples are the same?

Or do you really think all the women in couples on here have sex with other men because it's better than what they get at home?

D

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Been speaking to one lady off here who reckons that she has the best sex ever with her husband yet is on here every day looking for guys to fuck it's seems very strange

Why is that concept strange? I'd say most healthy swinging full swap couples are the same?

Or do you really think all the women in couples on here have sex with other men because it's better than what they get at home?

D"

That should have been a smiley...

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

the point im trying to make is that she says the best sex she is getting is at home??

why not then get involved more on here with your husbands consent ??

be on here every day playing be hide your husbands back

surly there is a difference between cheating and swinging???

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

surly there is a difference between cheating and swinging???"

of course there is, but the people engaging in it probably don't class themselves as swingers. They are utilising a website and as long as they are upfront, why not ?

over a year ago

I'm in the switch situation. I'm a man with a lovely wife but she suffers from depression and is not interested in sex. .. even if she was she doesn't have the energy.

Wish society thought it was OK for me to have a clone lol

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

maybe its just me then who think your should have more respect for the people you LOVE

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"the point im trying to make is that she says the best sex she is getting is at home??

Yep.

If you are trying to open up a discussion on infidelity it'd probably not a good idea to use a woman as an example attitudes differ vastly towards men and women on here.

over a year ago

"only one word comes to mind. Greedy.

Do you not have sex with your husband?

Now and then yes. not very good sex though."

I admire your honesty

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"maybe its just me then who think your should have more respect for the people you LOVE "

I personally think you should but that being said, it ain't going to change anything, anytime soon.

so there is no point in angst. People will do exactly as they wish, they will justify it to themselves, blame the absent 3rd party with tales of woe....

it is the way it is.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"the point im trying to make is that she says the best sex she is getting is at home??

Yep.

If you are trying to open up a discussion on infidelity it'd probably not a good idea to use a woman as an example attitudes differ vastly towards men and women on here."

be it a man or a women i think its the same

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"maybe its just me then who think your should have more respect for the people you LOVE

I personally think you should but that being said, it ain't going to change anything, anytime soon.

so there is no point in angst. People will do exactly as they wish, they will justify it to themselves, blame the absent 3rd party with tales of woe....

it is the way it is."

Yep.

over a year ago

People have all kinds of reasons for seeking sex with other people, if her cheating bothers you then move on to someone who isn't.

Sex between two people in a long term committed relationship is very different to sex with "strangers" because they have a much deeper emotional connection to their partner and past shared experiences to build on.

Everyone has the freedom to make their own choices about how they conduct their lives, if those choices don't sit well with you then you are not obliged to maintain contact but neither you nor we really know anything about this particular woman's circumstances so we are in no position to judge her.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

well let me put it this way

couples that swing together STAY together

people that CHEAT normally end up divorced ???

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"well let me put it this way

people that CHEAT normally end up divorced ???"

that's not true... there are swinging couples cheating on each other.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

that's not true... there are swinging couples cheating on each other."

not from my experience

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That isn't true. Many couples that swing together get divorced. I'm not defending infidelity but I'm not prepared to diss someone on sketchy evidence either. The woman in question hasn't asked for discussions around her motives.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

that's not true... there are swinging couples cheating on each other.not from my experience

"

over a year ago

Oh, that is what it us about! Cheating wives.

over a year ago

that's not true... there are swinging couples cheating on each other.not from my experience

"

From our Experience there are more than a few supposedly swinging couples that are cheating on the other half.

Gimp

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

From our Experience there are more than a few supposedly swinging couples that are cheating on the other half.

Gimp"

then its not swinging its CHEATING

over a year ago

"People have all kinds of reasons for seeking sex with other people, if her cheating bothers you then move on to someone who isn't.

Sex between two people in a long term committed relationship is very different to sex with "strangers" because they have a much deeper emotional connection to their partner and past shared experiences to build on.

Everyone has the freedom to make their own choices about how they conduct their lives, if those choices don't sit well with you then you are not obliged to maintain contact but neither you nor we really know anything about this particular woman's circumstances so we are in no position to judge her.

Ive blocked her "

Fair enough altho it seems a little extreme!!

over a year ago

Has she told you her husband doesn't know? Maybe he does.

In all fairness, why do you feel it your moralistic duty to post about her adventures on the forums? Is it any of your business really? Live let live. Don't judge maybe? Just like no one judges your life, or how you conduct yourself.

You lack discreetness. And confidentiality. That to me is uglier than anyone cheating. Because people have their reasons to cheat. Life is not black and white. No excuse for shouting about other peoples business though, however un moral you find it to be

over a year ago

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps he does know she cheats but just turns a blind eye to it or gives her the slack to do it.

I think you just have to take each way of getting through life's minefield one by one and not make sweeping statements that this is bad or that is bad. If you don't like it move on and try to get your fun elsewhere.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

In all fairness, why do you feel it your moralistic duty to post about her adventures on the forums? Is it any of your business really? Live let live. Don't judge maybe? Just like no one judges your life, or how you conduct yourself.

You lack discreetness. And confidentiality. That to me is uglier than anyone cheating. Because people have their reasons to cheat. Life is not black and white. No excuse for shouting about other peoples business though, however un moral you find it to be"

THAT reply tells more more about you than you think

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Fair enough, I see your point but there's probably a multitude of reasons why she doesn't and probably has less to do with "great sex" as you may imagine.

You're right though it's cheating, but personally I'm nobody's moral guardian, they are adults and chose to live the life they want.

D

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Fair enough, I see your point but there's probably a multitude of reasons why she doesn't and probably has less to do with "great sex" as you may imagine.

You're right though it's cheating, but personally I'm nobody's moral guardian, they are adults and chose to live the life they want.

D"

At last one who sees the difference

I choose not to meet anyone who is cheating

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

My opinion of women cheating is exactly the same as my opinion on men cheating.

I don't agree with it but I'm not them, I can't control them and it has nothing to do with me. So hey-ho, what can you do?

If it's not for you, delete, block and move on.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

evesham

i know lots of couples tht ave swung but found the scene too much or it has outed different sexual desires and the reltionsp has ended.

I also know loads of people who cheat yet manage to keep their marriage together.

over a year ago

You lack discreetness. And confidentiality. That to me is uglier than anyone cheating. Because people have their reasons to cheat. Life is not black and white. No excuse for shouting about other peoples business though, however un moral you find it to be

THAT reply tells more more about you than you think "

Oh rly? Please elaborate with your knowledge of wonder? Because believe me. You will know nothing of me. You will however make a loose judgement based on what I typed. But hey. Feel free, knock yourself out lol

over a year ago

Gimp

then its not swinging its CHEATING "

If they are on a swinging site together then they are Swingers, If after meeting one of the Couple attempts to go behind the others back then thats CHEATING,So in our Experience there are swinging Couples that cheat

Gimp

over a year ago

I've been thinking about this lately and, even though I still feel I wouldn't want to swing with a cheating person, I find many of the moral arguments have holes in them.

1) The person may have been cheated on and may be getting "their fair share"... which is fair enough

2) Where is it leading? The assumption is that it's leading to a bad place and that the person is in a good relationship. But it could equally be leading to a good place and the person is in a bad relationship.

3) Where is it leading (pt2)? There is also the assumption that monogamy is the basic natural unit and that cheating will inevitably end in a split. Who are we to know, however, if a couple, upon discovering one has cheated, may not decide to open their relationship up to a polyamorous scenario.

4) There is the assumption that, as the partner hasn't consented, there isn't consent. When in fact the partner may be well aware of what's going on behind their back and is deliberately turning the other cheek precisely because they have a liberated attitude to it, yet they don't really want to know the ins and outs.

I still believe there is something cowardly and unethical about going behind someone's back... and that open honest sexual communication is the most likely route to enjoying a better life with your partner. But I can see now that there is a quagmire of issues surrounding cheating. I would never ever cheat on my wife. And, as I said before, I don't think we would ever knowingly play with a cheat. But I'm beginning to think I shouldn't be so quick to judge them either. Everyone has their own story, their own journey, their own reasons.. and maybe they're not always as bad as they first seem

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I've been thinking about this lately and, even though I still feel I wouldn't want to swing with a cheating person, I find many of the moral arguments have holes in them.

1) The person may have been cheated on and may be getting "their fair share"... which is fair enough

2) Where is it leading? The assumption is that it's leading to a bad place and that the person is in a good relationship. But it could equally be leading to a good place and the person is in a bad relationship.

3) Where is it leading (pt2)? There is also the assumption that monogamy is the basic natural unit and that cheating will inevitably end in a split. Who are we to know, however, if a couple, upon discovering one has cheated, may not decide to open their relationship up to a polyamorous scenario.

4) There is the assumption that, as the partner hasn't consented, there isn't consent. When in fact the partner may be well aware of what's going on behind their back and is deliberately turning the other cheek precisely because they have a liberated attitude to it, yet they don't really want to know the ins and outs.

I still believe there is something cowardly and unethical about going behind someone's back... and that open honest sexual communication is the most likely route to enjoying a better life with your partner. But I can see now that there is a quagmire of issues surrounding cheating. I would never ever cheat on my wife. And, as I said before, I don't think we would ever knowingly play with a cheat. But I'm beginning to think I shouldn't be so quick to judge them either. Everyone has their own story, their own journey, their own reasons.. and maybe they're not always as bad as they first seem "

best post of the day

over a year ago

"

so you have a partner then ???"

Yep. Your point being?

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"

so you have a partner then ???

Yep. Your point being?"

dont tell lies please

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

jesus christ..... grow up

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"jesus christ..... grow up"

ha ha View.....snap!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"jesus christ..... grow up

ha ha View.....snap!"

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

sometime the truth hurts

look at Simon cowell tells the truth and gets slated for it

yet everyone on his shows want to hear your good from him because they know he really means what is says

unlike some of the other judges on is show

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"sometime the truth hurts

yet everyone on his shows want to hear your good from him because they know he really means what is says

unlike some of the other judges on is show "

we're missing one vital factor here (see what I did there) YOU are NOT Simon Cowell!

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

we're missing one vital factor here (see what I did there) YOU are NOT Simon Cowell!"

No but i will say it as i see it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we're missing one vital factor here (see what I did there) YOU are NOT Simon Cowell!

No but i will say it as i see it "

so I see. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.

over a year ago

You lack discreetness. And confidentiality. That to me is uglier than anyone cheating. Because people have their reasons to cheat. Life is not black and white. No excuse for shouting about other peoples business though, however un moral you find it to be"

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Always makes me piss myself when 'cheating' gets mentioned. The basics of swinging means you dont have to cheat

Nothing much hornier than a couple inviting you for the all knowing obvious

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Always makes me piss myself when 'cheating' gets mentioned. The basics of swinging means you dont have to cheat

Nothing much hornier than a couple inviting you for the all knowing obvious "

CORRECT

over a year ago

"Always makes me piss myself when 'cheating' gets mentioned. The basics of swinging means you dont have to cheat

CORRECT "

What is your problem? Did someone turn you down? You seem very angry. I wonder why.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

CORRECT

What is your problem? Did someone turn you down? You seem very angry. I wonder why."

MY POINT BEING THAT CHEATING AND SWINGING ARE DIFFERENT

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

You are 36 years of age, with that there is usually a level of maturity, grace and good manners.

You were debating a very valid question, then you turned into a childish, unpleasant individual.

Honesty is one thing, you are not it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

CORRECT

What is your problem? Did someone turn you down? You seem very angry. I wonder why.

MY POINT BEING THAT CHEATING AND SWINGING ARE DIFFERENT "

yes we all know that.

By *9gangbang99 OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

can you get banned then for telling the truth????

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"can you get banned then for telling the truth????"

no but you can get banned for expressing your opinion in an abusive manner

over a year ago

CORRECT

So your partner is cheating on you? That makes a lot of sense.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Wow! Block capitals and so early on a thread

over a year ago

Hey we are all cheaters in someone's eyes weather it's the married and fucking behine the partners back or the real biggy is when nearly all of you got married you made certain vows Lol so the bit about forsaking all others went out the window did it not?

We are all going to hell in a hand basket

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hey we are all cheaters in someone's eyes weather it's the married and fucking behine the partners back or the real biggy is when nearly all of you got married you made certain vows Lol so the bit about forsaking all others went out the window did it not?

We are all going to hell in a hand basket "

This is often cited in these arguments for me the difference is in honesty and openness. We married in a registry office and promised to love each other, that promise has been kept.

over a year ago

"

Only in the eyes of swingers! ask about outside and you will get a different answer

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"can you get banned then for telling the truth????"

If what you think is truth ( and it isn't. it is just a nasty opinion that the forum can do without )is breaking forum rules yes.

Maybe check out the forum rules before you next post as being abusive is against those rules.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

over a year ago

"Hey we are all cheaters in someone's eyes weather it's the married and fucking behine the partners back or the real biggy is when nearly all of you got married you made certain vows Lol so the bit about forsaking all others went out the window did it not?

This is often cited in these arguments for me the difference is in honesty and openness. We married in a registry office and promised to love each other, that promise has been kept. "

Yes and more power to you! and long may it continue I am a believer in living and let live! and do not put anyone down for the way they live thier lives like I said we all have different _iews on the subject and yes I do get my fair share of critice but in the end we are all here for recreational sex

over a year ago

unlike some of the other judges on is show "

So you are Simon Cowell ?

I'm off to phone the Daily Mail i can be quids in with this scoop.

SIMON COWELL OUTED ON A SWINGERS SITE.

REEEEEEEDALLABOUTIT

Sangtimonious Gimp

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This is often cited in these arguments for me the difference is in honesty and openness. We married in a registry office and promised to love each other, that promise has been kept.

Yes and more power to you! and long may it continue I am a believer in living and let live! and do not put anyone down for the way they live thier lives like I said we all have different _iews on the subject and yes I do get my fair share of critice but in the end we are all here for recreational sex "

I'm well aware that it isn't always possible to keep to promises made, I don't put us above other people I just consider that we're lucky. What I don't like and I am not including you in this is when people ask me not to make judgements about them but quite happily make judgements about me.

I agree we are all here for recreational sex in one form or another and long may it continue with us all respecting each others opinions whether we agree with them or not

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

OK I deleted posts for a reason , can you not keep disussing the ones I removed.

Thanks

over a year ago

"...

What I don't like and I am not including you in this is when people ask me not to make judgements about them but quite happily make judgements about me.

I agree we are all here for recreational sex in one form or another and long may it continue with us all respecting each others opinions whether we agree with them or not "

over a year ago

I'd like to remark that the whole "your marriage vows never mentioned swinging" argument is rubbish. Firstly... how do you know... maybe someone's marriage vows did include swinging? Secondly... it didn't include travelling to South America either so what?

In my opinion when people marry they make a commitment to each other to try and make sure the other has a full, rewarding, and loving life. That commitment covers a whole raft of possibilities, including swinging

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"OK I deleted posts for a reason , can you not keep disussing the ones I removed.

Thanks "

PS if your post is still on here, my post didn't apply to you

over a year ago

"...

What I don't like and I am not including you in this is when people ask me not to make judgements about them but quite happily make judgements about me.

I agree we are all here for recreational sex in one form or another and long may it continue with us all respecting each others opinions whether we agree with them or not

"

over a year ago

"OK I deleted posts for a reason , can you not keep disussing the ones I removed.

Thanks

PS if your post is still on here, my post didn't apply to you "

Tell us what you removed... so we know what not to discuss...

(joking...)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

By *sxlad77Man
over a year ago

thundersley

To be honest! I find it a massive turn on uf a lady wants to be naughty behind their husbands back!!!

Does that make me a bad person??

over a year ago

"To be honest! I find it a massive turn on uf a lady wants to be naughty behind their husbands back!!!

Does that make me a bad person?? "

No it just makes you Human

I have told my OH to go and have some fun many times but she just is not interested as she would rather play on the xbox! LoL

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"To be honest! I find it a massive turn on uf a lady wants to be naughty behind their husbands back!!!

Does that make me a bad person?? "

Only on a Wednesday

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"couples that swing together STAY together "

Oh yes? Sorry.......but it's not as simple as that. In fact that's pretty naive!

Just as there's a whole range of reasons why people cheat, there's also a range of circumstances among swinging couples!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" I choose not to meet anyone who is cheating "

Fine, so what's your problem?

Have you ever heard of stones and glasshouses??

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I've been thinking about this lately and, even though I still feel I wouldn't want to swing with a cheating person, I find many of the moral arguments have holes in them.

I still believe there is something cowardly and unethical about going behind someone's back... and that open honest sexual communication is the most likely route to enjoying a better life with your partner. But I can see now that there is a quagmire of issues surrounding cheating. I would never ever cheat on my wife. And, as I said before, I don't think we would ever knowingly play with a cheat. But I'm beginning to think I shouldn't be so quick to judge them either. Everyone has their own story, their own journey, their own reasons.. and maybe they're not always as bad as they first seem "

There speaks the voice of reason!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"can you get banned then for telling the truth????

no but you can get banned for expressing your opinion in an abusive manner"

over a year ago

"maybe its just me then who think your should have more respect for the people you LOVE "

You wont win with this point of _iew as there are too many people on these forums who are cheating on their partner and think because its on a swinging site it is justifiable. I have the same opinion as you but unfortunately we are in the minority and actually give a toss if we hurt the people we love... There has been a huge change in the past few years and many people are just greedy, selfish and only care about themselves

Now watch closely as i get attacked massively by the forum mob for having an opinion different from theres... This is how you do it properly

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"maybe its just me then who think your should have more respect for the people you LOVE

You wont win with this point of _iew as there are too many people on these forums who are cheating on their partner and think because its on a swinging site it is justifiable. I have the same opinion as you but unfortunately we are in the minority and actually give a toss if we hurt the people we love... There has been a huge change in the past few years and many people are just greedy, selfish and only care about themselves

Now watch closely as i get attacked massively by the forum mob for having an opinion different from theres... This is how you do it properly "

great avatar

over a year ago

Now watch closely as i get attacked massively by the forum mob for having an opinion different from theres... This is how you do it properly "

You must have read different threads to me. Most people seem to agree with your _iew, not disagree as you think.

over a year ago

you are entitled to you're opinion like everyone else and the choices you make

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"People have all kinds of reasons for seeking sex with other people, if her cheating bothers you then move on to someone who isn't.

"

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Thanks

PS if your post is still on here, my post didn't apply to you

Tell us what you removed... so we know what not to discuss...

(joking...) "

I know I missed that or those too, so getting conffussed now, ohhhhhh

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

ouch , when I went to my last posts, it shows mine but none of the about 30 there inbetween , now getting dicombobulated!

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

OOps, me daft, sorryI haven't slept for 2 nights and missed totally the time thread, I assumed it was live and did not read when the previous post to mine was....hanging my head in shame, ah well a bit of levity doesn't go amiss.

over a year ago

Swinging and cheating are two different subjects you can be either or both. If you swing with out your partners consent, let's say at a swingers club your still swinging and cheating. In the eyes of certain religious groups we are all cheats.

Morals and swinging are very complex so to judge by vanilla standards is wrong. We go by the rule of live and let live.

Even by swingers morals life is not simple look at the bi /straight debate .

The only answer in all this is if it's not for you move on simples

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

People cheat for many reasons: for the thrill, emotional support or to replace the physical side that is missing in their relationship. Yes, people may justify their actions with excuses, etc., but it isn't always easy to talk to partners or leave the relationship if the circumstances demand not. We shouldn't judge people unless we walk a mile in their shoes.

We all have choices whether to get involve with someone who cheats; those who are honest enough on their profiles to give prospective playmates an informed choice and if it's against your principles, then move onto the next profile.

over a year ago

I used to cheat on my husband simply because he couldn't give me what I wanted sexually. However, after coming clean, I was amazed that he already guessed I had been cheating on him for some time and he loved it!!!! Now he encourages me to find other guys.

Post new Message to Thread