Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

being naked

Jump to newest

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Has anyone bein naked either in public or in a front window like me right now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntimatediscretionMan
over a year ago

eaglescliffe

not like there is the remotest chance of any kids seeing or people who really don't want to see you naked?

I am sure there is a law of some kind ... there are all sorts of places you can go where people choose to be naked together...

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Their are no kids about

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Where and when

over a year ago

The closest I've been was down to my undies, on stage at a works party.

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

I love being watched in my front window

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Did a Rugby initiation where we got off the coach a mile before the club and had to jog back, do 2 laps of the pitch and then drink first pint naked.

At 6pm on a Spring eve you can guarantee we were observed.

No police charges....dont you just love traditions

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Sounds hot

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

3 cars outside

over a year ago

Not quite in public or in the front window. But I love being out in my back garden naked especially when I have got out a hot bath. Luckily I dont have too many places where anyone can see in my garden. Any way its my private garden surely there cant be a law if I wanted to be naked in my garden.

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Sounds good 2 people got out and came to the front window

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

What did you do?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not quite in public or in the front window. But I love being out in my back garden naked especially when I have got out a hot bath. Luckily I dont have too many places where anyone can see in my garden. Any way its my private garden surely there cant be a law if I wanted to be naked in my garden."

If someone sees you and.complains there is. A lady from here had a visit from the police because neighbours complained that she was sunbathing topless.

over a year ago

"Not quite in public or in the front window. But I love being out in my back garden naked especially when I have got out a hot bath. Luckily I dont have too many places where anyone can see in my garden. Any way its my private garden surely there cant be a law if I wanted to be naked in my garden.

If someone sees you and.complains there is. A lady from here had a visit from the police because neighbours complained that she was sunbathing topless."

Serious! If I am in my own garden then surely they should not be looking onto private property!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not quite in public or in the front window. But I love being out in my back garden naked especially when I have got out a hot bath. Luckily I dont have too many places where anyone can see in my garden. Any way its my private garden surely there cant be a law if I wanted to be naked in my garden.

If someone sees you and.complains there is. A lady from here had a visit from the police because neighbours complained that she was sunbathing topless.

Serious! If I am in my own garden then surely they should not be looking onto private property! "

Yes seriously. I find it ludicrous myself but if someone can see you and they object the old bill can and will pay you a visit. I now sunbathe behind a screen in my garden just in case

over a year ago

I'm known for getting my helmet out to show everyone, it's nice and shiny.

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Ive just tied my balls to the curtain rail naked in my front window so I'm not going anywhere x

over a year ago

You'll get yourself into trouble one day

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Ive just tied my balls to the curtain rail naked in my front window so I'm not going anywhere x"

I've seen it all now roll

Admittedly, not as much as his neighbours have.

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Ive now just ties each ball to the curtain ties so im well and truly staying love being abke to be caught

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

That was meant to be , not roll!

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Ive now just ties each ball to the curtain ties so im well and truly staying love being abke to be caught"

But your profile says you're looking for fun with no strings attached?

over a year ago

Been caught fucking a red head nurse on the river bank at Bangor on Dee. Got seen by a few dog walkers as we didn't realise it was a popular spot for walkers....after the second one we just thought...sod it n ignored em.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Been caught fucking a red head nurse on the river bank at Bangor on Dee. Got seen by a few dog walkers as we didn't realise it was a popular spot for walkers....after the second one we just thought...sod it n ignored em."

Perhaps if she'd been a brunette you'd have got away with it

over a year ago

Serious! If I am in my own garden then surely they should not be looking onto private property!

Yes seriously. I find it ludicrous myself but if someone can see you and they object the old bill can and will pay you a visit. I now sunbathe behind a screen in my garden just in case "

If you followed the forum thread further...the old bill took no action because they couldn't. They have to prove you are doing it deliberately in a way to cause outrage...

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Balls have gone blue and a car has just stopped

By *r webster OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

They are now taking pics

Post new Message to Thread