Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First girl/girl??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, Mrs Mids has been bi curious for a few years now, it just started off as sort of a joke when we first joined the site 5 years ago as all the women on here seemed to either be curious or bi, but over the years Mrs gets more and more turned on by the thought of another woman kissing her and exploring her down below with their tongue, fingers, lips etc, I even found a few videos she had downloaded all featuring girls licking/fucking other girls. We have chatted and chatted about it and she feels soooo ready to move to second base on the whole girl/girl thing but is way too nervous to make the first move and she finds it very hard to find a woman who wouldnt be too full on and one which would involve both of us in the whole thing, anyone else have this happen? Like to help? Or have any advice at all?

Thanks

Mr & Mrs Mids x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

over a year ago

Anyone? Lol x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Advice?

Your profile seems a tad confusing.

If someone started at the beginning, after reading the first paragraph they may assume (as it states) you're just looking to chat - then give up and move into another profile.

You also place emphasis on wanting to meet a single female yet all veri's are from single males - not listed as what you're seeking.

Stating inexperience whilst honest may lead your target audience of single women to focus on those they know will be confident, comfortable and unlikely to change their mind.

You also state that the female you seek is for the benefit of your wife - yet also state the woman in question should want to play with you both.

All in all - confusing for the reader and since you're looking for the same as hundreds of other couples (as well as single males/females) - the much sought after single bi fem - you need to be clearer regarding your intentions in order to attract interest.

Just my 2p's worth - but I've read many a couples profile seeking the same - and the successful ones are successful by standing out.

A

over a year ago

Thanks for that Obi, and see what you mean about the profile looking a tad confusing so I have re jigged it so it explains in a better way of what were looking for, it probly still needs some work but hopefully it will look a bit more appealing . Thanks guys its always better to get a view from another person looking in x

By *iguy39Man
over a year ago

manchester

I really wish I was a girl sometimes!

over a year ago

"I really wish I was a girl sometimes!"

Haha nhs can do wonders these days lol

Post new Message to Thread