Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Funniest sex you've had?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the funniest moments you've had while having sex? Either by looking back on it and laughing at something ridiculous/embarrassing/hilarious or right then in the moment laughing as it happened.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex got so into the swing of things he went to put his hand on the bed beside my head but missed and totally fell off n smashed his head on the radiator x he was trying to explain the black eye for weeks without loosing face lol x

over a year ago

I was so d*unk I "might" of passed out while going down on her,

It was my only memory of the night,

I was to embarrassed to ask her

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

was once so d*unk that during sex hubby got the dildo out.. I thought I was shagging hubby !! and not the dildo..

over a year ago

When i got a slapped because i told her to say 'pretty please with a cherry on top' when she asked me to kiss her 'NOW'!

...that slap came from nowhere. We still laugh about it, even til today. We both have no idea where it came from.

By *iaFlashCouple
over a year ago

walsall

my funniest moment(s)

(1st one) we had a bit to drink and on the way home we walked passed a load of trees and bushes and for a spur of the moment Nia(F) wanted me to take her from behind while she held on to a tree, as I was ramming her some random homeless bloke walked right up to the bush in front of the tree Nia was holding on to and seen us shagging lol I stopped for about 10 seconds then carried on as he walked away. When we finished I decided to have a look in the direction the guy walked in and he had a tent set up about 10 feet away from where we was shagging lol

(2nd one) one night Nia decided to give me a mind blowing blowjob and as she was getting really into it and felt amazing my legs started shaking from the pleasure problem was after a minute or 2 of my legs shaking my left leg severely cramped up and locked in place so bad the muscle literally felt as hard as stone, usually when I have cramp it makes me laugh but it was pure pain that I never had so bad before to the point that I was unable to walk properly the next morning lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Was in the round room at Chams with a great fb enjoying some fun. There was a few others on the bed as well. My legs were on his shoulders and as I tried to reposition I kicked him in the face

Got a fit of the giggles and had to leave the room so as not to.spoil the fun for everyone else

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I was fucking this woman doggy stile and I was silloeted on her blinds and there was a set of traffic lights out side her house so when the traffic stopped they could see me fucking her,and they were honking there horns which was so fucking funny I had to stop fucking her because I was laughing so much.

over a year ago

Weeelllll.... There was this one time when the headboard in the hotel bed fell off just as we were reaching our peak

Hilarious at the time, but maybe you had to be there! x

over a year ago

At chams. On a bed with a few guys. As I got up to get a drink I didn't realise a guy behind me was there. .... Anyway I ended up head butting him causing him to have a split nose. Hurt ouch !!

By *istress loves purpleCouple
over a year ago

amongst the fairy dust

I (her) once got a fit of the giggles the first time I'd ever used a Femidom !

It was such a palava trying to insert it just before actual penetration that I couldn't stop laughing at myself not the guy needless to say after the event I read the destructions properly and it suggested inserting it approx 30 mins before sex ! - so guys your the experts at wearing condoms and I salute you

Post new Message to Thread