Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What would make you give up swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Read some profiles where singles or couples have been swinging for a long time, so I was just curious if for the users on here do you see swinging as something you plan on doing for a short while, or if it's now a lifestyle choice and something you would continue to do always.

And what would, if anything make you give up swinging e.g. health, job, relationships etc....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

And what would, if anything make you give up swinging e.g. health, job, relationships etc....?"

All of the above. If I had to I would give it up. For me it's a hobby I enjoy but if something came up, then hobbies have to take a back seat

over a year ago

We have and do dip in and out of the scene when time, work etc allows, whether we will get to the point where we give up completely, who knows. We do it while its fun, if that ever stops, then thats it.

over a year ago

if I found something better to do.

over a year ago

Impotence?

over a year ago

All in all we have been playing for nearly 9yrs together. I played before so prob 13 for me(Mrs S)

Gave up nearly 2 yrs ago due to health problems(Mrs) but back with vengeance now every thing is A1 again x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Read some profiles where singles or couples have been swinging for a long time, so I was just curious if for the users on here do you see swinging as something you plan on doing for a short while, or if it's now a lifestyle choice and something you would continue to do always.

And what would, if anything make you give up swinging e.g. health, job, relationships etc....?"

We have been swinging on and off for 10 years. But have not been very active over the last year or so for a couple of reasons. Have spoken about giving it all up a few times recently...

Will we still be here in a month, year or two...who knows!

We just take each day as it comes

over a year ago

If my wife asked me if we could stop I would. No sign of her wanting to so far though

By *oxy lady 1Couple
over a year ago

oxford

We would give up if we didn't get excited, at the thought of meeting new friends, !! Its a fun thing to do, but family comes first .xxxxx

over a year ago

"if I found something better to do."

Post new Message to Thread