Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Public sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the most risky place that you have had pics done or more and were you caught?

thought it would be a nice topic as well as a way of new ideas.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

18th hole on a golf course

over a year ago

The Lowry Theatre - the day it opened - in the disabled toilets just as Tony Blair swept down the corridor - we only knew he was there because security were knocking on the door !

Always like going to The Lowry -)

over a year ago

Slightly boring start - sex in a public park, behind a clump of trees. Made slightly more interesting as there was a festival being set up and the place was swarming with mounted police.....

over a year ago

sex in the woods and a guy walking his dog

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

did the guy in the woods catch you or that's who you had sex with?

over a year ago

On the way home from after8 in a black cab we couldnt keep our hands off each other . When home in fife the youngand gd looking taxi driver joined us in a 3some amazing horny time x

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

mmmmmm sex , now I got shafted at the local bank , would that count

over a year ago

In a gondola. ..coming down from the mountain in austria,after a day of snowboarding;-)

over a year ago

Hiking near Boxhill in Surrey. Got spotted by a load of cyclists who we were not expecting!

By *i ExperimentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

On a footpath comign out of a park in a town in North Wales. We had been teasing each other all day.. Trust me, it was the shortest bonk I have ever had. Definately not a safe place

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

In a field. Bus load of tourists got stuck in a traffic jam right opposite where we were and could see straight over the hedge

over a year ago

Had double penetration in the street outside the Wine Lodge in Halifax last Sunday. Kate

over a year ago

Have given Sam a bj in a night club with people walking past. In a taxi. In a field sitting on top, with my long skirt on. Over a fancy car in birmingham city centre in the small hours. The list is long.........

over a year ago

In a park in Birmingham, in a church courtyard in the middle of a town during the day, in a vineyard, in the dunes in sight of some people. In a cave, and at an open air archeology museum. And not forgetting the roof of chams, which they've since closed off access to. On a beach as tourist boats went by in the distance. Never got caught as such but the risk is half the fun.

By *ornycouplemgCouple
over a year ago

Northumberland

"In a gondola. ..coming down from the mountain in austria,after a day of snowboarding;-)"
sounds great xx

over a year ago

"In a park in Birmingham, in a church courtyard in the middle of a town during the day, in a vineyard, in the dunes in sight of some people. In a cave, and at an open air archeology museum. And not forgetting the roof of chams, which they've since closed off access to. On a beach as tourist boats went by in the distance. Never got caught as such but the risk is half the fun."

A cave. .. that sounds ace.

What's this about chams. We were there lat week and it was open.

over a year ago

"

What's this about chams. We were there lat week and it was open. "

Not the sun terrace, the actual roof at the top, outside the upper fire exit

over a year ago

"

What's this about chams. We were there lat week and it was open.

Not the sun terrace, the actual roof at the top, outside the upper fire exit"

Oh. I see. I have never seen that part ever. Shame.

over a year ago

At the side of a mountain bike trail at Llandegla Forest in north wales.

over a year ago

With my first proper girlfriend sat in her parents dining room..she had long skirt on and was sat on my lap with my cock buried deep inside her pussy gently riding me when her mum opened a lounge door which gave us about 3 seconds to react...my g/friend just sat motionless and to anybody looking on it just looked like we were sat in the armchair together...she just started talking some random subject...her mum stood by us and chatted for a couple of minutes...not realising my cock was still hard deep inside her daughter....she walked through to the kitchen totally oblivious....still makes me smile to this day..

over a year ago

Out late one night on way home after night out thick stops at local dogging spot and we go for a walk to the near bench and start getting all hot and my dads mate pulls up we were too far into it to stop so think he had an eyeful. Must say when i see him now he just gives me a naughty smile lol

By *uteguy06Man
over a year ago

Swindon

In the Co-Op loading bay behind some wheelie bins after a night out.

The Co-Op was behind a club, don't think we were seen all the boy racers kept driving in and turning their cars around.

Maybe gave the CCTV operator a show ha ha

over a year ago

My ex boyfriends kitchen, his dad walked just as we had put our clothes back on!

In a car park near a nature walk, police pulled up next to us just as we had started

Head teachers desk, luckily got away with that one!

By *uteguy06Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"My ex boyfriends kitchen, his dad walked just as we had put our clothes back on!

In a car park near a nature walk, police pulled up next to us just as we had started

Head teachers desk, luckily got away with that one!"

Ha ha what did the police say??

over a year ago

"My ex boyfriends kitchen, his dad walked just as we had put our clothes back on!

Ha ha what did the police say?? "

They were quite nice about it actually, just told us to go and find a bed haha

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Ladies toilets in a park .

bushes in the local park .

Laies toilets in the local cemetry unaware we were been watched by a female .

over a year ago

Top floor centrale car park, Croydon!!!

By *uteguy06Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Ha ha what did the police say??

They were quite nice about it actually, just told us to go and find a bed haha "

Ha ha lucky!

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"On the way home from after8 in a black cab we couldnt keep our hands off each other . When home in fife the youngand gd looking taxi driver joined us in a 3some amazing horny time x"

yeah I had a woman who wanted to fuck the taxi driver, he wasn't into it though.

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"In a gondola. ..coming down from the mountain in austria,after a day of snowboarding;-)"

Nice one hi five, with the mountains all around must have been a nice albeit awkward one!

over a year ago

"In a gondola. ..coming down from the mountain in austria,after a day of snowboarding;-) sounds great xx"

It was definitely a sexy moment. .had to be a quickie,as the gondola only took 10mins to get down...

By *adgodCouple
over a year ago

Greensburg

Board Room table of a major corporation. Was awesome. We filmed it. Twice.

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I received a handjob once at a wedding reception - outside, in the garden of this large country house, just behind a shrub, just feet away from other guests. Needless to say, it didn't take long!!

over a year ago

"did the guy in the woods catch you or that's who you had sex with?

"

I have no idea what he saw as I was blindfolded

over a year ago

Got caught behind some warehouses with an ex girlfriend by a police lady. Slightly emmbarresing

over a year ago

Was caught in Leeds castle car park with ex wife who was my gf at the time.

Also by her mother at a wedding

over a year ago

On the bank of lake Windermere , don't think the elderly dog walker was too impressed lol

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We love risky sex. We've done the disabled toilets at my work, pub car park, up against a full height window of a hotel on the first floor looking on to a busy street with me wearing nothing but stockings and heels, I wanked Steve off under the table in a busy nightclub, bj in the cinema, sex in the park and a hotel corridor to name a few

over a year ago

"We love risky sex. We've done the disabled toilets at my work, pub car park, up against a full height window of a hotel on the first floor looking on to a busy street with me wearing nothing but stockings and heels, I wanked Steve off under the table in a busy nightclub, bj in the cinema, sex in the park and a hotel corridor to name a few"

Where you next having fun ?

over a year ago

Had sex in my ex's car all over the place. Literally outside my old workplace at 5 in the evening on a Friday was probably the highlight. Somehow, no one saw us.

By *iguy39Man
over a year ago

manchester

A few years ago I pulled this girl in a nightclub. I say girl, she was 35 or so. Anyway, went back to her place in Miles platting. Things got heated and we had sex on her sofa. However, midway through her 15 year old son walked in as she was riding me. Kind of awkward!

over a year ago

I have had a couple of memorable experiences.

The first was in the local council run swimming pool when I was doing my A-levels... had a mini orgy with two female lifeguard colleagues in a sauna - then the manager walked in.

I managed to top that a couple of years back when I had a quicky in the ladies toilet cubicle at work.... then about 10 women came in as I was mid stroke. I still managed to maintain composure and stiff upper lip even though I was positive I'd be spotted.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

"We love risky sex. We've done the disabled toilets at my work, pub car park, up against a full height window of a hotel on the first floor looking on to a busy street with me wearing nothing but stockings and heels, I wanked Steve off under the table in a busy nightclub, bj in the cinema, sex in the park and a hotel corridor to name a few

Where you next having fun ?"

I don't know, we don't tend to plan it, it's more spontaneous. We're out tonight, so who knows

over a year ago

The west end on a Saturday night. The involved the dancefloor of a well known and very busy nightclub in Haymarket (the description actually gives the place away, lol) then moved outside to quieter but not empty streets nearby.

A very d*unk young man (I'd say about 18-19 years) decided to relieve himself nearby and very obviously cottoned onto what was happening because then he got his phone out to make a call but couldn't quite get the thing to work- for 15 minutes

Then we moved to various places as people walked by finally near a building site where I couldn't hold it in and unloaded. We then went back into the club, where after a while I was given a handjob under tables and then back outside for another go.

How the police (who are usually around in abundance) never caught us, I'll never know. Lol

I love public sex. Wish I could do more

over a year ago

Last train home from Liverpool when was 20. Got disturbed part way through and she almost jumped out of her skin lol. Finished off by taking gf at time over a park bench.

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

local snooker club booked private room for a game of snooker & gang bang . Stirling castle old kitchen vault. Summers afternoon in bushes at wisley horticulture gardens next to golf course and people a few feet away. Toilets at pub I worked in. Swimming pool changing village

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

On a sofa in a pub in Manchester last night in a quiet corner.. Could not believe she asked to do it there as the place was rather busy!! Mega turn on but a bit too risky!

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

On a sofa in a pub in Manchester last night in a quiet corner.. Could not believe she asked to do it there as the place was rather busy!! Mega turn on but a bit too risky!

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Had double penetration in the street outside the Wine Lodge in Halifax last Sunday. Kate"

glad to see Halifax still as classes as ever lol

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Had double penetration in the street outside the Wine Lodge in Halifax last Sunday. Kate

glad to see Halifax still as classes as ever lol "

over a year ago

In the storage cellar of oneils in Cheltenham, on the banks of a fort in Plymouth overlooking the road with a parked police car on, golf course in manchester. Love it

over a year ago

I had a blow job on the dance floor of a town centre pub

over a year ago

The board room table of the Royal Scottish Automobile Club.....

Surprisingly posh for Glasgow...lol

By *ikeHWrexhamMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

In the toilets at a football stadium! Was with a mate who was horny and wanted a BJ so I happily obliged

over a year ago

In the staff toilets in work, risky and exciting

over a year ago

Not risky but got caught licking an old gf out in living room by my brother and all his mates....

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Bent over a bench by a local river walk in the height of a summer afternoon. Someone could have passed by at any moment so it was pretty risky!

Post new Message to Thread