Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Better Lottery odds?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We wade through the often long winded and extremely blunt/rude profiles, not forgetting to include the "special" word within the text to prove we have read all the crap.

The profile is so complex, specific and demanding that when you clear the wood to see the trees what you are left with is a single female or couple who are looking for a man who...

Has a 12 inch cock, has the stamina of the Duracell rabbit, can get erect again within 30 seconds of ejaculating, will suck the husbands cock etc etc.

Then we are asked to make our message a good one that attracts their attention. So we labour over an essay worthy of the Booker prize and other literary awards only to find that they have not even read the message days later or worse still read the message but not even had the manners to reply with a "Thanks but no thanks".

Welcome to the frustrating world of the single male on a swinging site.

I now await the clever dick replies.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stop looking at your Sent Messages folder if it's nothing but a catalogue of rejection. Go to socials and clubs. Lower your expectations. Stop running your sex life purely on this site or you'll never get laid ever again.

over a year ago

I don't bother sending a message if the profile says "Has a 12 inch cock, has the stamina of the Duracell rabbit, can get erect again within 30 seconds of ejaculating , will suck the husbands cock etc etc"

I just move on to the next profile if I don't like the look of it

over a year ago

Still not getting any OP?

In all seriousness it must be a horrible slog to be a single on here.

Have you ever thought of going to a club or social? Far easier to succeed in person. Clubs opened a whole new world of parties and gatherings for us. We use this place primarily to keep in touch with people we have met in person at these places.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We wade through the often long winded and extremely blunt/rude profiles, not forgetting to include the "special" word within the text to prove we have read all the crap.

The profile is so complex, specific and demanding that when you clear the wood to see the trees what you are left with is a single female or couple who are looking for a man who...

Has a 12 inch cock, has the stamina of the Duracell rabbit, can get erect again within 30 seconds of ejaculating, will suck the husbands cock etc etc.

Then we are asked to make our message a good one that attracts their attention. So we labour over an essay worthy of the Booker prize and other literary awards only to find that they have not even read the message days later or worse still read the message but not even had the manners to reply with a "Thanks but no thanks".

Welcome to the frustrating world of the single male on a swinging site.

I now await the clever dick replies."

want a clever answer..... 3 words...

walk.....on..... by

why people give themselves ulcers over other peoples profiles which they have no control over is beyond me....

concentrate on the things YOU can control... there are plenty enough of them!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 23:11:06]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Trust me when I tell you it isn't always a bundle of fucking laughs being female on here either.

The grass is always greener.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mrs Cherry set up a single profile, she has heavily filtered it (age, just men, etc).

Last time I looked at it she had 500 unread messages, in total the box probably comprises of about 750-800 messages and this is despite doing a delete all the other day. What do you think happens when you have that many messages ? at best you can skim them and look for ones that look interesting, if you spent your time responding to them and then responding to the endless "why why why why" messages its all you would ever do.

what exactly do you expect from a site like this with your attitude given the pure weight of numbers you're dealing with ?

You need to get real and either change your approach, attitude or expectations.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

It can't be easy, but this site is a buyers market. There are so many single men that the people looking for them have the pick of the bunch.

It does have to be said that if the effort/reward ratio is too high then you can always give up.

over a year ago

Just walk on by. I have noticed over time that the profiles that you mention are generally written by older ladies that to be honest i would not look twice at on a night out. As others have said it is indeed all about supply and demand.

If i read a profile that demands too much i just click it away and move on. I assume it is the same for both sexes...all i can put it down to is thst offline they havnt had much luck but on here they have the ability to pick and choose. And good luck to them !

Be like me.and i guess others and message ladies that are appear more friendly , open and say who they are rsther than what they want. Afterall it is all about fun and friendship... a 50/50 split.

over a year ago

Ignore the above typo's...fingers like sausages !

over a year ago

"Trust me when I tell you it isn't always a bundle of fucking laughs being female on here either.

The grass is always greener."

Post new Message to Thread