Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

shit pics

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's true that it's each to their own when it comes to what you find attractive but I have to say, there are some really shit pics on some profiles on here. I'm not talking about cock pics next to toilets or pussy close ups (although some of them are terrible), I'm talking about ones that are essentially dark smudges where you can't make out what the pic is actually of! & people still fab these?!

It only takes literally a minute to get a clear photo.

As someone who likes good photos, whether on fab or not, I just had to have a little rant there. & breathe....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree

over a year ago

U need to get out more!!! Lol

over a year ago

Some of mine are a little blurry but hopefully people can make out what it is

over a year ago

"U need to get out more!!! Lol"

im completely out

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Some of mine are a little blurry but hopefully people can make out what it is "

Yours are far from the worst, it's clear whats going on in every one of your pics. I saw one today which pretty sure must be a guys knee! It's like the kind you take when you press the shutter by mistake.

over a year ago

First impressions an all that,

Just like how you present your profile, People will judge you on pictures good an bad,

But a picture doesn't tell the whole picture

over a year ago

I think its the 'selfie' culture in general, and the fact a lot of people don't have other people around to take their personal pics.

I think the better pics tend to be where there is more then 1 person taking the pic?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"First impressions an all that,

Just like how you present your profile, People will judge you on pictures good an bad,

But a picture doesn't tell the whole picture "

Yours are pretty excellent mate. You're right, it's not just about the photo. I'm not talking about how nice or sexy or otherwise the people are, just saying that really shit photos annoy me cos there's not a lot of effort at all required to make them better.

over a year ago

All my latest pics were taken using a iPhone and timercam app

over a year ago

"I think its the 'selfie' culture in general, and the fact a lot of people don't have other people around to take their personal pics."

Selfies can still be good if they're taken with a bit of imagination - to date my 'cock sloth' is still one of my favourites.

over a year ago

All my pics are selfies but I wouldn't upload them if they weren't clear. I know what you mean OP, the worst ones is where you have to tilt your phone or laptop as you have no idea what body part is on show

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/14 11:12:35]

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think its the 'selfie' culture in general, and the fact a lot of people don't have other people around to take their personal pics.

I think the better pics tend to be where there is more then 1 person taking the pic?"

I agree to an extent. Only one of my profile photos was taken by someone other than myself. There are plenty of profiles with really good pics that have been taken by the people themselves. There are also really good ones when there are 2 or 3 present.

over a year ago

"I think its the 'selfie' culture in general, and the fact a lot of people don't have other people around to take their personal pics.

I think the better pics tend to be where there is more then 1 person taking the pic?"

You've certainly got the art of photography down to a T!

over a year ago

I think the blurry pics/dirty mirror pics are coz the person isn't how they describe themselves in their profile. The amount of "Athletic" guys who are just "Average" guys with a bright flash and a dirty mirror on here is hilarious!

over a year ago

The worst are when you can see dirty laundry and general trash in the background.

over a year ago

"The worst are when you can see dirty laundry and general trash in the background. "

Edit and crop

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bit of imagination and a Blue Peter mindset and it's dead easy.

over a year ago

"The worst are when you can see dirty laundry and general trash in the background.

Edit and crop "

Post new Message to Thread