Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Laughing while playing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have a laugh while you play, weve got friends who we play with regularly and sturdy night at chams we had a right giggle, especially when one of the ladies went arse over tit on the swing. What I'm asking is is it appropriate we enjoy the sex and a laugh but I know some people don't like it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always more fun if you can laugh too!

over a year ago

"Do you have a laugh while you play, weve got friends who we play with regularly and sturdy night at chams we had a right giggle, especially when one of the ladies went arse over tit on the swing. What I'm asking is is it appropriate we enjoy the sex and a laugh but I know some people don't like it "

Laughter is part of having a good time in my opinion. But I guess it's all about the timing and the context! haha

over a year ago

Laughing while you play relaxes things. I would hate a serious meet

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

good laughter is as good as sex,put them together and it is so so good.

over a year ago

We're always having a laugh. Some people glare but we don't care. It's supposed to be fun.

over a year ago

Always giggle have a filthy laugh which is infectious but can stop play albeit briefly

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

If people can't have a laugh it's no fun ??

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Some people seem to be able to laugh and joke the entire time and still be turned on. Each to their own and if that works for them then fine - it doesn't do it for me though. I'm not saying I never enjoy a light moment when having sex but generally I need a sensual, erotic atmosphere to really get in the zone. If someone started laughing and giggling when I was on the run up to an orgasm, that'd be the mood broken for me and I simply wouldn't be able to come at all.

Like everything else though, it's very much a case of horses for courses.

over a year ago

I love to have s giggle on meets

over a year ago

"Laughing while you play relaxes things. I would hate a serious meet "

This

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"good laughter is as good as sex,put them together and it is so so good. "

Most definitely agree with this

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Sex is fun and yeap , we laugh lots and enjoy all we do together and with others

By *tevelizCouple
over a year ago

northampton

it's ment to be fun, so a good laugh only makes it better. Unless it's putting someone down (size etc.)

over a year ago

"good laughter is as good as sex,put them together and it is so so good. "

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I love to meet people with great personalities where you can have great sex and also a good laugh and chat in the breaks

over a year ago

It's a serious business this swinging malarky, we're not keen on people with an overly frivilous attitude

over a year ago

Oh yes love having a laugh while playing, all part of the fun in our opinion

over a year ago

Having a good laugh is a must in our book

over a year ago

As long as they're laughing with me and not at me

over a year ago

we all talk and banter as we play - and always have a giggle in between horny moments - in fact we love that ebb and flow of emotions -

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 22:05:29]

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

this is making me feel better as alot of times when i take my pants off people tend to have been laughing, so im guessing its the norm then yay

over a year ago

Always

over a year ago

Always try to have a laugh while playing, helps to relax people

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can't stop messing about on meets. In fact I have to work very hard not to pop someone's cock out of mouth and say something daft.

over a year ago

Oh you have to have a laugh it relaxes everyone

over a year ago

Laughing at things is all part of the fun, anyone who took it too seriously to laugh would turn us off

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I chatter and laugh. I've been told me laughing leads to pleasurable sensations.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's my feeling too, I am of course aware of others and try and respect there fun, but it's so good to have a giggle as well as some naughty fun

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I was playing with a friend at Connections once, I'd jokingly said I'd give him a shag if there was no-one else around...I'm on all fours with him fucking me and he says "I hope you realise I'm not enjoying this"...cue me starfished in fits of laughter with the voyeurs wondering wtf was going on...so yeah, I like to have a laugh as well as a good seeing to

over a year ago

"Do you have a laugh while you play, weve got friends who we play with regularly and sturdy night at chams we had a right giggle, especially when one of the ladies went arse over tit on the swing. What I'm asking is is it appropriate we enjoy the sex and a laugh but I know some people don't like it "

We love it... Laughing is sexy x x x

over a year ago

If sex was robotic and serious I wouldnt enjoy it x must have a laugh I just try not to when I have a mouthful

over a year ago

"Some people seem to be able to laugh and joke the entire time and still be turned on. Each to their own and if that works for them then fine - it doesn't do it for me though. I'm not saying I never enjoy a light moment when having sex but generally I need a sensual, erotic atmosphere to really get in the zone. If someone started laughing and giggling when I was on the run up to an orgasm, that'd be the mood broken for me and I simply wouldn't be able to come at all.

Like everything else though, it's very much a case of horses for courses."

I think for me I can enjoy a laugh and a giggle with meets before, during and after play when it's in context (for example when we change position and I nearly get thrown off the bed!), but there are points in play where I guess the more passionate side kicks in too and in those moments, such as the build to an orgasm, the laughter naturally takes a back seat and returns when the intensity drops off a bit

over a year ago

You need to have a laugh. How you going to have good sex without laughing? The only way to shut them up is by kissing them.

over a year ago

Yes I regularly laugh, thats what swinging is about for me. I don't take it seriously and the sex does not have to be serious for me.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm a right giggler at times: sex should be fun! However, I do get serious when the mood is right - but a queef or something funny happening will always make me snigger regardless.

over a year ago

I like a laugh whether it's socially or sexually. it means there is a proper connection going on in both respects

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 23:32:59]

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Some people seem to be able to laugh and joke the entire time and still be turned on. Each to their own and if that works for them then fine - it doesn't do it for me though. I'm not saying I never enjoy a light moment when having sex but generally I need a sensual, erotic atmosphere to really get in the zone. If someone started laughing and giggling when I was on the run up to an orgasm, that'd be the mood broken for me and I simply wouldn't be able to come at all.

Like everything else though, it's very much a case of horses for courses.

I think for me I can enjoy a laugh and a giggle with meets before, during and after play when it's in context (for example when we change position and I nearly get thrown off the bed!), but there are points in play where I guess the more passionate side kicks in too and in those moments, such as the build to an orgasm, the laughter naturally takes a back seat and returns when the intensity drops off a bit"

exactly this ... And do know when ta hush n not do laughing police man impressions throughout! Lol

over a year ago

"I think for me I can enjoy a laugh and a giggle with meets before, during and after play when it's in context (for example when we change position and I nearly get thrown off the bed!), but there are points in play where I guess the more passionate side kicks in too and in those moments, such as the build to an orgasm, the laughter naturally takes a back seat and returns when the intensity drops off a bit"

This

over a year ago

As long as the laugh doesn't come the second I take my clothes off...............

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"You need to have a laugh. How you going to have good sex without laughing? The only way to shut them up is by kissing them.

"

can think of a few other ways!

over a year ago

"You need to have a laugh. How you going to have good sex without laughing? The only way to shut them up is by kissing them.

can think of a few other ways! "

Do tell..

over a year ago

"Having a good laugh is a must in our book "

This.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/14 00:42:01]

over a year ago

"Having a good laugh is a must in our book

This."

unless they do it just after you've taken your clothes off, that's never going to make for a good session

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I laugh when I'm happy, when I get pleasure I'm happy. If I don't laugh during play...you're not doing it right

By *layerzCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Love to laugh and that for me is one of the main differences between swinging and "loving" your partner.

Swinging is fun, a great time for all, and whilst being passionate it is nowhere near as passionate as we like to get when on our own

Not dissing swinging at all, on the contrary, but it is definitely fun fun fun and a laugh.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

laughing and giggling together makes meeting and playing fun and intimate

over a year ago

Life has to be fun and laughter is one of the best ways to relax everyone.

We're more likely to meet people again who we've had fun with (not just the sex). Some people are just to serious all the time, doesn't suit us, we like a good giggle.

over a year ago

The only thing that makes me laugh during sex is when a woman fanny farts.

over a year ago

Always giggling, especially with my fwb. Sex should be fun.

And funny things do happen in group situations lol xx

over a year ago

The look on a Womans face when i produce the cattle prod is priceless, Always starts me off laughing Manicly

Gimp

over a year ago

a couple of times with my husband and someone else I met I have started laughing because they were so serious and I got nervous, my hubby got annoyed and said I put him off but the more annoyed he got the more I couldn't stop giggling because he made me nervous.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I think it allows you to really let go and me totally comfortable with the other person/people.

Makes it much better as you are not too concerned about making an ass of yourself any more x

over a year ago

I'm a terrible and it dosnt take much to give me a attack of the giggles

over a year ago

Laughter is a great medicine so the saying goes and yes we always have a good giggle ,especially when its just us two as we have the same soh.

We both have a dry sense of humour and tend to meet people with the same so its all good fun ,laughter and madness and mayhem and that then turns into great sex. Just what swinging in our mind is all about.

over a year ago

Hell yes.. laughter is key for me. People who take it too seriously actually scare me. I would find someone who does not laugh creepy in fact. Of course there will be those deeply horny moments when nobody is laughing but it is called "play" for a reason.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I saw Mr B fall off the bed once when we were having a 4some. The male half of the couple was not impressed and got really shirty that I giggled and made a joke about it.

The evening soon came to an end after that...

But then I do have a habit of giggling at the wrong times and it's usually worse when I am nervous.

over a year ago

"Do you have a laugh while you play, weve got friends who we play with regularly and sturdy night at chams we had a right giggle, especially when one of the ladies went arse over tit on the swing. What I'm asking is is it appropriate we enjoy the sex and a laugh but I know some people don't like it

I saw Mr B fall off the bed once when we were having a 4some. The male half of the couple was not impressed and got really shirty that I giggled and made a joke about it.

The evening soon came to an end after that...

But then I do have a habit of giggling at the wrong times and it's usually worse when I am nervous.

"

How could anyone not laugh at someone falling off the bed.

Post new Message to Thread