Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pictures on profile but no veri

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have noticed recently that members have pics on their profiles of them with others having fun, however they have no verifications.So could it be they are using others pictures or they have got a random picture from other sources.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Not everyone is on FAB!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not necessarily, not all people want or accept the verifications they receive.

There's many explanations for someone but having veri's...........

Why worry about what someone else's profile shows or doesn't show, unless you're in contact with said person/s?

over a year ago

"We have noticed recently that members have pics on their profiles of them with others having fun, however they have no verifications.So could it be they are using others pictures or they have got a random picture from other sources. "

could it be that maybe people have a sex life away from Fab!

over a year ago

Weve met loads of people who aren't on fab

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/14 15:28:18]

over a year ago

I just pointed this out to a new mailer...tineye does help a little..its not 100%...but I have a sense..and mostly its right..therefore I havent met any fakes lol....yet

By *ngels of SinCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Not necessarily, not all people want or accept the verifications they receive.

There's many explanations for someone but having veri's...........

Why worry about what someone else's profile shows or doesn't show, unless you're in contact with said person/s? "

Doesn't matter if you accept verifications. Once verified you get a green tick whether you display the verification or not. I agree there are other ways to meet, not just fab. If they've been on for a while with no green tick then I'd say be sceptical

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

"We have noticed recently that members have pics on their profiles of them with others having fun, however they have no verifications.So could it be they are using others pictures or they have got a random picture from other sources.

could it be that maybe people have a sex life away from Fab!"

What are you suggesting, tell me this isnt true

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/14 20:41:33]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/14 20:41:59]

over a year ago

All your sex life don't circle around fab (not mine) lol and yes posting sex pics of your sex life is fine to and so would I

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I just pointed this out to a new mailer...tineye does help a little..its not 100%...but I have a sense..and mostly its right..therefore I havent met any fakes lol....yet"

Surely.... if they were fakes, you wouldn't be able to meet them ?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"We have noticed recently that members have pics on their profiles of them with others having fun, however they have no verifications.So could it be they are using others pictures or they have got a random picture from other sources.

What are you suggesting, tell me this isnt true "

sex life away from fab? Does such a thing exist? But fab is the centre of my entire universe, and means everything to me...

over a year ago

"We have noticed recently that members have pics on their profiles of them with others having fun, however they have no verifications.So could it be they are using others pictures or they have got a random picture from other sources. "

None of my photos show anyone I have met on Fabswingers. Does that make them less real??

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

What are you suggesting, tell me this isnt true

sex life away from fab? Does such a thing exist? But fab is the centre of my entire universe, and means everything to me... "

Phew I thought I was going mad there for a minute, thats what happens when you go away for a week..

over a year ago

Most of my profile pictures are with people I met from other site and not of people I met on Fabswinger, so it is not a clearcut that pics on profile with no feedback means they're fake.

over a year ago

Not everyone gives put verifications.

Her

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

weve met more people that we havent exchanged veris with than we have ...not because it was a bad experience or anything ..its just not that important to us

over a year ago

Surely though if they have no veris that means the person is using pics of other women who probably don't know they're on a swinging site? Tbh i hate the "chick on dick" pics anyway. You've had sex with other women, i get it. I don't need to feel like i'm there.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Surely though if they have no veris that means the person is using pics of other women who probably don't know they're on a swinging site? Tbh i hate the "chick on dick" pics anyway. You've had sex with other women, i get it. I don't need to feel like i'm there."

I agree pictures should correspond to the profile - I hate male profiles where you see more T&A of the ladies hes been with than of him, and couples where its a lineup of all their playmates. Same for single ladies, altho I have to say its less frequent to see them with an assortment of action shots.

Post new Message to Thread