Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

does fab breed divas?

Jump to newest

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

hi people just wondering yer thoughts on women here who get bombed with mail and become divasiv have gotten dogs abuse over telling sum women here,sorry ur not for me.i havent bein attracted to them but they dont handle rejection well.a lot off mail doesnt make women desirable.and the whole bein blocked for saying hello to sum women is just plain rudeness.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men can get abusive when given a polite no thanks too, I've had it a few times. Blocking someone they have no interest isn't rude, its making sure you don't waste your time again as they're not interested.

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

yes i get dat.bout the blocking part but wudnt a IM SORRY UR NOT FOR ME ,even doh i dont knw anyting about do?i wudnt blank a stranger on the street who took time to say hi.if u dont want men msgn u .ur mail filters shud b used.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

there is an equivalent in the BDSM world known as Dominatrix Toxaemia, or Tops Disease.

Google it if you like a laugh.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

werd

over a year ago

Loads of diva's

Nothing like an unattractive lady either inside or out, developing an inflated sense of self importance from the attention they receive on here and becoming a Diva

over a year ago

"yes i get dat.bout the blocking part but wudnt a IM SORRY UR NOT FOR ME ,even doh i dont knw anyting about do?i wudnt blank a stranger on the street who took time to say hi.if u dont want men msgn u .ur mail filters shud b used."

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back.

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

tops disease i read up on itus singletons must av bottom diseaseim glad to know im in the bottom end.wat next on fab.women demanding m@ms but no red or green ones .PRONTO

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Well there is Sad Sub Syndrome (Non-Factotive Melancholia) It's described on the firms website as well

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

[Removed by poster at 23/07/14 13:47:29]

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

"Well there is Sad Sub Syndrome (Non-Factotive Melancholia) It's described on the firms website as well "
i will look up dat too

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

"yes i get dat.bout the blocking part but wudnt a IM SORRY UR NOT FOR ME ,even doh i dont knw anyting about do?i wudnt blank a stranger on the street who took time to say hi.if u dont want men msgn u .ur mail filters shud b used.

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back."

well wen i start a conversation wit a lady i dont b tinking after sex.i see if thers a connection/attraction/distance/we chat c how it goes.but if i blocked after i made contact its very rudeits a power ting wit dat block button

over a year ago

i guess there are some on here same as anywhere else. most on the forums arent though.

over a year ago

You can't win a polite no thanks can result in a don't fking flatter yourself

over a year ago

"yes i get dat.bout the blocking part but wudnt a IM SORRY UR NOT FOR ME ,even doh i dont knw anyting about do?i wudnt blank a stranger on the street who took time to say hi.if u dont want men msgn u .ur mail filters shud b used.

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back.well wen i start a conversation wit a lady i dont b tinking after sex.i see if thers a connection/attraction/distance/we chat c how it goes.but if i blocked after i made contact its very rudeits a power ting wit dat block button"

Are you doing text speak to be cool or to show an Irish accent in your posts?

over a year ago

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back.well wen i start a conversation wit a lady i dont b tinking after sex.i see if thers a connection/attraction/distance/we chat c how it goes.but if i blocked after i made contact its very rudeits a power ting wit dat block button"

Not really, its a way of saying you're not for them and they're doing you a favour by not wasting your time in a pointless conversation they probably don't want anyway. The block button is another filter, don't take it personally, its not rude at all.

over a year ago

Yes Fab can breed proper little divas

It can also breed some proper knob head men too

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

"i guess there are some on here same as anywhere else. most on the forums arent though."
i tink majority of women are ok here.i knw local women on a dating site i use looking for long term.no sleaze.no one nite stands.and iv seen the same women on fab wanting nsa fun???they block all on dating site who suggest sex but come on fab looking for sexand the block button is used here 2how do u get ur head around dat.DIVAS

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back.well wen i start a conversation wit a lady i dont b tinking after sex.i see if thers a connection/attraction/distance/we chat c how it goes.but if i blocked after i made contact its very rudeits a power ting wit dat block button

Not really, its a way of saying you're not for them and they're doing you a favour by not wasting your time in a pointless conversation they probably don't want anyway. The block button is another filter, don't take it personally, its not rude at all. "

sorry if a woman msgd me here and i didnt want to met her i wud say sorry ur not for me.i certainly wudnt ignore her and block her after her sayin hi

over a year ago

"i guess there are some on here same as anywhere else. most on the forums arent though.i tink majority of women are ok here.i knw local women on a dating site i use looking for long term.no sleaze.no one nite stands.and iv seen the same women on fab wanting nsa fun???they block all on dating site who suggest sex but come on fab looking for sexand the block button is used here 2how do u get ur head around dat.DIVAS"

Easily, a dating site is for someone they want to date and potentially more and this is for NSA fun. I'm on a dating site also and wouldn't be impressed if a guy messaged for sex as that's not the intention on that particular site, that's what this site is for.

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

"Yes Fab can breed proper little divas

It can also breed some proper knob head men too "

yes but us men know our place here.if i got 200 mails a day i certainly wudnt bcum a knob head over mail

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

Agreed but this isn't the street, this is the internet and different rules apply. Someone who says hi in the street is probably just being polite where as here ultimately, most who message are after sex, if they're not interested then they won't reply for fear of getting into a why, what's your type etc etc conversation or an abusive message. Many women get too many messages to reply to and if its just a "hi" message, chances are you're going to get nothing back.well wen i start a conversation wit a lady i dont b tinking after sex.i see if thers a connection/attraction/distance/we chat c how it goes.but if i blocked after i made contact its very rudeits a power ting wit dat block button

Are you doing text speak to be cool or to show an Irish accent in your posts? "

im sorry i didnt know u can detect sumones accent in text speakwats fucking cool about bein irish?its as cold as a witchs tit here

over a year ago

It can also breed some proper knob head men too yes but us men know our place here.if i got 200 mails a day i certainly wudnt bcum a knob head over mail"

With this post you have kind of made it obvious why people ignore and block. Out of those 200 messages, say they were only interested in 10 or so. Are they really going to send 190 no thanks messages? Probably not or there would be no time for fun!!

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

It can also breed some proper knob head men too yes but us men know our place here.if i got 200 mails a day i certainly wudnt bcum a knob head over mail

With this post you have kind of made it obvious why people ignore and block. Out of those 200 messages, say they were only interested in 10 or so. Are they really going to send 190 no thanks messages? Probably not or there would be no time for fun!!"

well ud imagine ud use ur mail filters?eg.non verifed men wud cut your mail in half.personally if i had 200 msgs to reply too id leave the site.

over a year ago

It can also breed some proper knob head men too yes but us men know our place here.if i got 200 mails a day i certainly wudnt bcum a knob head over mail

With this post you have kind of made it obvious why people ignore and block. Out of those 200 messages, say they were only interested in 10 or so. Are they really going to send 190 no thanks messages? Probably not or there would be no time for fun!!well ud imagine ud use ur mail filters?eg.non verifed men wud cut your mail in half.personally if i had 200 msgs to reply too id leave the site."

Some women do apply pretty much all filters. I spoke to a stunning woman on here at a social once and she got well over 100 a day with non verified people blocked and only a 15 year age range. Why should she leave the site? People run their profiles how they see fit, if its not for you then move on, plenty of others on here

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

With this post you have kind of made it obvious why people ignore and block. Out of those 200 messages, say they were only interested in 10 or so. Are they really going to send 190 no thanks messages? Probably not or there would be no time for fun!!well ud imagine ud use ur mail filters?eg.non verifed men wud cut your mail in half.personally if i had 200 msgs to reply too id leave the site.

Some women do apply pretty much all filters. I spoke to a stunning woman on here at a social once and she got well over 100 a day with non verified people blocked and only a 15 year age range. Why should she leave the site? People run their profiles how they see fit, if its not for you then move on, plenty of others on here "

lol im lucky if i av 5 mails wen i log in.i av no probs here:0 and never use the block button.:0

By *unkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

With this post you have kind of made it obvious why people ignore and block. Out of those 200 messages, say they were only interested in 10 or so. Are they really going to send 190 no thanks messages? Probably not or there would be no time for fun!!well ud imagine ud use ur mail filters?eg.non verifed men wud cut your mail in half.personally if i had 200 msgs to reply too id leave the site.

Some women do apply pretty much all filters. I spoke to a stunning woman on here at a social once and she got well over 100 a day with non verified people blocked and only a 15 year age range. Why should she leave the site? People run their profiles how they see fit, if its not for you then move on, plenty of others on here "

lol im lucky if i av 5 mails wen i log in.i av no probs here:0 and never use the block button.:0

over a year ago

Yeah but one day you may have to. It wouldn't make you a knob. If I get a mail from someone I check their profile before even looking at the mail. If I don't like it delete and block. Saves any follow up abuse.

No one owes anyone a response, this is something some guys in particular have a problem with.

over a year ago

I would say its a definite. In any male rich environment I would say women become just as you say. Then again, think it would be hard not to a little no matter what sex you are if around lots of the opposite sex. But definitely I agree

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of divas and those that believe there own hype

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

100%

over a year ago

Being a numpty is not gender specific.

over a year ago

We started off on fab trying to be polite to everyone who wrote, even those who clearly had not bothered to read our profile.

Very quickly we realised that often a polite response simply provoked another message. This happened hundreds of times per day.

Even now if we post a new photo the floodgates open.

It simply is not possible to write even a short message to everyone who writes.

Now we delete without response if the writer does not meet our spec in the profile. If they continue to write they are blocked.

If that makes me a Diva then I am not going to loose any sleep over it.

over a year ago

So I should reply to every message and never use the block button or I'm a diva

over a year ago

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It can also breed some proper knob head men too yes but us men know our place here.if i got 200 mails a day i certainly wudnt bcum a knob head over mail"

How do you know?

over a year ago

"hi people just wondering yer thoughts on women here who get bombed with mail and become divasiv have gotten dogs abuse over telling sum women here,sorry ur not for me.i havent bein attracted to them but they dont handle rejection well.a lot off mail doesnt make women desirable.and the whole bein blocked for saying hello to sum women is just plain rudeness."

Hmmmm do you have a point?? YES!

over a year ago

100's of mails a day....

over a year ago

"So I should reply to every message and never use the block button or I'm a diva "

Well yes, you must stay up until the small wee hours sending polite no thanks messages (plus reply to all the why, what's your type messages that this generates) and never block someone you have absolutely no interest in to save them wasting their time messaging you again in the future or you will be labelled a diva for the rest of your natural life lol!

over a year ago

You get good, bad, knob heads and divas in all walks of life, why would fab be any different?

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I can completely understand women not answering all messages, but there are times when some do go a bit "diva".

I was always bought up with the mantra, manners cost you nothing, and i think that should apply wherever you are.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have elevated myself above answering the 100's I get... they are so tawdry.

but I am not a diva

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

Maybe it's because you're a 42 year old messaging in the guise of a 14 year old yardie.

Jus a thort ya undrstnd bruv !

over a year ago

"I have elevated myself above answering the 100's I get... they are so tawdry.

but I am not a diva

"

over a year ago

over a year ago

"So I should reply to every message and never use the block button or I'm a diva

Well yes, you must stay up until the small wee hours sending polite no thanks messages (plus reply to all the why, what's your type messages that this generates) and never block someone you have absolutely no interest in to save them wasting their time messaging you again in the future or you will be labelled a diva for the rest of your natural life lol!"

What kind of shoes do divas wear, I need to buy some

over a year ago

"hi people just wondering yer thoughts on women here who get bombed with mail and become divasiv have gotten dogs abuse over telling sum women here,sorry ur not for me.i havent bein attracted to them but they dont handle rejection well.a lot off mail doesnt make women desirable.and the whole bein blocked for saying hello to sum women is just plain rudeness."

Newsflash, shock revelation, people on the Internet can be complete w*nkers!

I'd just move on mate, the meet would be rubbish anyway, plenty of nice folks on here.

Post new Message to Thread