Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Owning/Being Owned

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think this is something becoming more common on Fab. What are people's thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think this is something becoming more common on Fab. What are people's thoughts? "

I think that more people in bdsm are crossing over and being open about their lifestyle now..

although a few are just people that have read to much of that book and have not a clue about what it actually means and thinks it looks good

I wouldnt say more are ... just more admitted it though x

over a year ago

Can't say I've noticed. What are you basing it on?

over a year ago

See Cali's post. More and more profiles are showing that one member 'owns' another. Is it a good thing or not? Do others find it 'odd'?

over a year ago

"See Cali's post. More and more profiles are showing that one member 'owns' another. Is it a good thing or not? Do others find it 'odd'?"

Why is it odd? As long as they are happy that's a good thing.

over a year ago

Someone said to me the other day, when reading my profile, that she thought it odd. Or weird. I forget the adjective! And she has been in swinging several years

over a year ago

Surely it's a good thing for those that want to own or be owned?....I tend not to think too hard about what others get up to...

over a year ago

I agree it's a good thing! Anyone disagree??

over a year ago

"I think this is something becoming more common on Fab. What are people's thoughts? "

Some people are exhibitionists and like to shout what they want people to think they are loud and long.

over a year ago

Meh it depends on how you go about it.

Owned would typical be pet/slave play and considerably more extreme than the usual sub/dom role due to the slave having no say and simply being property as opposed to a sub which is more of a two way street and more protected and nurtured by the dom.

Although most people actually use it to refer to their more typical d/s stuff so it gets confusing.

over a year ago

I just think (yes it hurts when I do ) more and more people are saying they are into that kink

It's good to know there's a lot of us here

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"See Cali's post. More and more profiles are showing that one member 'owns' another. Is it a good thing or not? Do others find it 'odd'?"

Why is it odd? i am in a 24/7 D/s relationship, i am owned and the property of my Master yet i am still a normal functioning person, what may appear odd to others is a routine way of life to us and i wouldn't want it any other way.

karen

Post new Message to Thread