Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TV/CD

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whats the difference between a transvestite and a cross dresser?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"whats the difference between a transvestite and a cross dresser?"

They are technically the same, however a crossdresser usually strives to dress as a woman, while a transvestite strives to be mistaken for a woman.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yes and that is an ecumenical matter.

No seriously, I've heard that many different interpretations I'm flummoxed myself. I did once have one d*unken girly spend 20 minutes explaining it to me in a club, though and was none the wiser.

over a year ago

Be careful not to confuse with a transgendered person. A transgendered person is someone whose physical sex is not aligned with their psychological gender identity.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Probably very true,but I think there are shades of grey in there.We are what we are,but may not allways fit the definitions

over a year ago

I strive to look like a woman and be mistaken for one.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i knew that but i wasnt sure about the other scenarios. so do cross dressers also take on a womens persona. any that ive seen you can clearly see the difference lookswise. Usually cross dressers do just look like men in female clothes.

over a year ago

Well usually a cross dresser just wears the clothes , a TV goes for the full female effect, clothes, make up. But not to be confused with drag queens who are usually entertainers who go Ott with the makeup

over a year ago

"I strive to look like a woman and be mistaken for one. "

over a year ago

I don't try to be mistaken for a woman, an accident of birth caused my problems

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 22:16:39]

over a year ago

And definitely not to be confused by HPW (hairy panty wearer) who literally makes no effort what so ever

over a year ago

The term cross dresser was originally the American term for transvestite, it HSS evolved over here

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I'm glammed up I try to do make as big an effort as I can. Sometimes I do better than others at passing. I work on a zone of passing. I roughly know under what circs I'll pass and what I won't, so no shopping in Tesco on a Saturday morning glammed up, but walking between pubs on a Saturday night is usually fine.

over a year ago

im a t.girl im on hormones to grow breast and stop hair growing I do a full body shave paint my nails and dress sexy and put make up on it takes me 2 hours to get ready I dress at least 4 days a week ive been dressing since I was 9 years old and feel trapped in a mans body just wish I was a woman a cross dresser is a guy that just puts on woman cloths

over a year ago

I don't really know what I'm expected to be called. I just call myself a Tgirl when I dress up and a non hairy guy when I don't

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

I'm another who really doesn't know what I am. I'm bi I'm male and I dress as a woman and I do mean dress with hair make up the works and I go out dressed as such

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I don't really know what I'm expected to be called. I just call myself a Tgirl when I dress up and a non hairy guy when I don't "

I like the phrase drab and glam. I prefer to be called Tina when glammed up. However, when I took my best friend and his missus out for their first night out and indeed first meeting of me in glam, he did call me dude by accident and nearly won himself a very long walk home

over a year ago

"I don't really know what I'm expected to be called. I just call myself a Tgirl when I dress up and a non hairy guy when I don't

I like the phrase drab and glam. I prefer to be called Tina when glammed up. However, when I took my best friend and his missus out for their first night out and indeed first meeting of me in glam, he did call me dude by accident

and nearly won himself a very long walk home "

I used to get ' dude looks like a lady' played in a store

over a year ago

And was referred to as he in a club recently. Need to educate owners of swi gets clubs

over a year ago

Oooo. I get called. 'He' sometimes. Even my wife does it by mistake. I guess I must be a 'he' after all.

over a year ago

Thankfully, I haven't been called a he. I just don't meet anyone in guy mode because the guy looks nothing like the princess I am

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

Me. I'm just a pleasure model for men, I love to be treated like a woman but I know exactly what makes a man tick and what buttons to press, come with me my darlings and I'll show you paradise.

Jenny xxx

By *_want--youMan
over a year ago

sunderland

curious for t girl with real boobs

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"i knew that but i wasnt sure about the other scenarios. so do cross dressers also take on a womens persona. any that ive seen you can clearly see the difference lookswise. Usually cross dressers do just look like men in female clothes."

I strive to be mistaken for a woman, but fall ever so long away. It doesn't matter I still enjoy doing it.

over a year ago

I put HPWs and Crossdressers in the same category.

A transvestite will make more of an effort, hair removal/makeup/actually wearing clothes that look good etc.

And that's what I go for. I enjoy the shopping side and my wardrobe is stuffed not only with clubbing wear but casual stuff too. And my personality, even in guy mode can flail wildly between the two sides of me.

Post new Message to Thread