i want to fulfill my fantasy i want a tgirl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on tgirls message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Strange but your profile says you are straight & you are looking to meet women??

Could it be that you are actually .... no, no I cant say it.

Ok then:

Bi!

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well I've just looked at your profile and a lot will probably now have blocked you because you say your straight. There's no mention of the fact that you want to meet a Tgirl. So basically you're saying to them I want to meet you but I am a liar, I won't mess you around I promise. You've no face photo, just a photo of a cock, surprise surprise most women know what they look like and believe it or not all Tgirls do. I see lots of Tgirls, women and couples, take a look at my profile and verifications. I think one they all like is the fact that I show my face and I'm honest. It probably helps too that I am not married and I can accommodate.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 17:07:34]

over a year ago

"Strange but your profile says you are straight & you are looking to meet women??

Ok then:

Bi!"

Does that make him Bi? He may not have met yet he may never do! I have contemplated murdering the guy next door by your reasoning does that then make me a murderer.

over a year ago

"Strange but your profile says you are straight & you are looking to meet women??

Ok then:

Bi!

Does that make him Bi? He may not have met yet he may never do! I have contemplated murdering the guy next door by your reasoning does that then make me a murderer. "

I am not going to jump to a conclusion here but you have to admit it is a fairly good clue.

Of course maybe when he advertises to meet TV's he hasn't realised that under the makeup etc it is actually a bloke?

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Ok then:

Bi!

Does that make him Bi? He may not have met yet he may never do! I have contemplated murdering the guy next door by your reasoning does that then make me a murderer.

I am not going to jump to a conclusion here but you have to admit it is a fairly good clue.

Of course maybe when he advertises to meet TV's he hasn't realised that under the makeup etc it is actually a bloke?"

And why do blokes act suprised when you ask for some time to change, and they get sort of shocked at the thought of you arriving in 'drab' man mode. !!

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ok then:

Bi!

Of course maybe when he advertises to meet TV's he hasn't realised that under the makeup etc it is actually a bloke?

And why do blokes act suprised when you ask for some time to change, and they get sort of shocked at the thought of you arriving in 'drab' man mode. !! "

I've sometimes especially the first times I've met someone left the door to the apartment open so a visiting TGirl can have the run of the bedroom hall and bathroom then come into the lounge in their full beauty after a hour of getting ready. If you meet enough you'll see them in man mode but it is nice if they're fully dressed at the start of a meet.

over a year ago

I got my own t girl. Nur nur

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I got my own t girl. Nur nur "

Nice profile, will she share you?

over a year ago

"I got my own t girl. Nur nur

Nice profile, will she share you? "

Cheeky you mean will I share her . lol. She my girl .my sub. My angel. X nope no shares . lol

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I got my own t girl. Nur nur

Nice profile, will she share you?

Cheeky you mean will I share her . lol. She my girl .my sub. My angel. X nope no shares . lol"

Have to be just you then

over a year ago

Lol lol x

over a year ago

Lemme guess, only if she's "convincing"?

That sound about right OP?

over a year ago

Wow assassination of the highest order just for posting a thread give the guy a break

over a year ago

"Lemme guess, only if she's "convincing"?

That sound about right OP?

"

over a year ago

I think the user did wrong, he selected his sexual orientation wrong lol.

over a year ago

"Wow assassination of the highest order just for posting a thread give the guy a break"

Of course, he hasn't let us Into what his fantasy is. If it's like 90% of guys I've met, he wants a cock up him.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I hate the tranny in a bag idea. It's too much like Stars in their eyes. A guy arrives with a bag, goes into the bathroom. an hour later, he emerges to the sound of, 'Tonight, Mathew, I'm going to be....' I insist on arriving glammed up, wherever I go.

OP, you live near Pink Punters. On Friday the 8th of August it is BNO and there will be 150 Tgirls there

over a year ago

Prob nervous and unsure himself seen something and its excited him. Let's not make him a pariah for it

over a year ago

"Wow assassination of the highest order just for posting a thread give the guy a break"
nah give him a hairy guy in a frock instead

over a year ago

Well that went down well... Not.... Im just cutious yes im not bi or gay but looking at sexy tgirls on here has started to excite me... Im sorry if its offended people but i thought this was a sex hook up site.... Im only testing my waters and living my life.. Thanks

over a year ago

Well personally I'd not meet a curious guy again. One time I did it didn't make me feel good when he decided It/I wasn't for him mid meet.

Given that you live about 10 mins away from one of the biggest Tgirl venues in the country then I'd suggest you go to Pink Punters second Friday of every month and chat to some.

Young TinaTitz is often there, and I'm there in September so there may be some faces you recognize.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Young TinaTitz is often there, and I'm there in September so there may be some faces you recognize. "

Young??? I approve of that

over a year ago

"Well that went down well... Not.... Im just cutious yes im not bi or gay but looking at sexy tgirls on here has started to excite me... Im sorry if its offended people but i thought this was a sex hook up site.... Im only testing my waters and living my life.. Thanks "

Tbh mate a lot of tgirls on here don't care if it says straight on your profile in fact a quite large number prefer that.

Second most people here don't read the forum just have a look who's around you in the range you can travel (most tvs won't travel dressed, interestingly though this means if you set the search filter to "can travel" it finds more of the full time TS who are willing to travel as they live as a woman so helps separate the two as the site dumps them all together for some reason despite the big difference) then send some messages check the profile what they ask for picture wise some say they must have a cock shot some say you mustn't lol so always look first.

many will say on their profile if they are happy with first timers or not so check that because there's no point messaging someone who dislikes being a guys first she'll probbaly through you out, and you'll have much more fun with a girl who knows it's your first time with a tgirl and will be less pushy and help you explore more.

And finaly depending on what your wanting to do remember to check the profile for if shes;

Active/top = she's going to be the one fucking you

Versatile = likes giving and receiving

passive/bottom = will not fuck you wants to get fucked.

Good luck and have fun, met quite a few of the tgirls on this site and they're pretty awesome in and out of bed, very interesting to talk to as well.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Well that went down well... Not.... Im just cutious yes im not bi or gay but looking at sexy tgirls on here has started to excite me... Im sorry if its offended people but i thought this was a sex hook up site.... Im only testing my waters and living my life.. Thanks "

Don't worry - alot of forum posters get some stick. If your post has allowed you to fathom your needs a bit more clearly, then it's done the trick.

The sexual orientation thing is more complex than someone just being in one of 3 categories, and it being fixed for life. Romantic/emotional connection as well as sexual interests are not usually just cut the same, and we all slot into those ready made labels.

Does a woman who adores and maybe plays with a tgirls breasts etc become a bisexual or lesbian?

over a year ago

I always arrive dressed for meets and travel dressed. I'm fairly convincing so love guys eyeing me up en route x

over a year ago

Thanks peeps its nice to have a positive response and following that if anybody likes look of me please private message me and we can get talking x

over a year ago

Be best to add looking to meet a tv/TS to your options so you actually show up in their searches.

As atm none of them can find you

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Be best to add looking to meet a tv/TS to your options so you actually show up in their searches.

As atm none of them can find you"

But it'll shock his wife if she finds out not only is he on here but he's also interested in sex with TGirls

over a year ago

Having just green arrowed the OP, I'm guessing he's now graduated to the "Any Hole's a Goal" stage of membership. Unlikely to turn up at Pink Punters or socials of any sort.

over a year ago

"Having just green arrowed the OP, I'm guessing he's now graduated to the "Any Hole's a Goal" stage of membership. Unlikely to turn up at Pink Punters or socials of any sort."

certainly looks that way

over a year ago

"Having just green arrowed the OP, I'm guessing he's now graduated to the "Any Hole's a Goal" stage of membership. Unlikely to turn up at Pink Punters or socials of any sort."

I take offence at the insinuation wanting to try a tgirl means your any holes a file type

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to find my spade

over a year ago

"Having just green arrowed the OP, I'm guessing he's now graduated to the "Any Hole's a Goal" stage of membership. Unlikely to turn up at Pink Punters or socials of any sort.

I take offence at the insinuation wanting to try a tgirl means your any holes a file type

Taken on its own, no. If someone expressed a desire to meet a TV that's fine. But coming on the back of several days of threads trying to get a meet with women/couples, with obviously little success, and given that there's a perception we're easier to pull, I'd say it's now any hole.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to find my spade "

over a year ago

Fucking phone. That last post was shitely formatted.

Post new Message to Thread