Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Me... 'pushy'... How??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A woman on here has been looking at my profile at least 3 times a day. She then sent me a friend invite which I accepted. I sent then a message introducing myself and saying hi. I got no response so i thought ok never mind. She then kept looking at my profile again and again so i sent another message a day later saying 'ha caught you peeking again lol'. Surprisingly i got a reply telling me i was being 'pushy'. So i thought to myself 'how is that me being pushy'. I'm well confused. Please tell me if this is me being pushy, cos I really can't see it.

Thanks

John x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Dear John,

I don't think your being pushy.

I wouldnt bother messaging her again though.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"A woman on here has been looking at my profile at least 3 times a day. She then sent me a friend invite which I accepted. I sent then a message introducing myself and saying hi. I got no response so i thought ok never mind. She then kept looking at my profile again and again so i sent another message a day later saying 'ha caught you peeking again lol'. Surprisingly i got a reply telling me i was being 'pushy'. So i thought to myself 'how is that me being pushy'. I'm well confused. Please tell me if this is me being pushy, cos I really can't see it.

Thanks

John x"

Nope, the woman is mad, find another!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't even try to understand what goes through a womans mind,it can change on a day to day basis,but no I don't see what you did as pushy at all

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I wouldn't call it pushy, I wouldn't of bothered sending another message after the first if it were me and now I'd delete her as a friend or block as she doesn't sound like she has any intention of replying to your messages.

over a year ago

Maybe a man

Her

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I was thinking the same , looking at the cock pics I guess

No not pushy xx

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Yep... Ignore the winks n the looks and just take em for what they are... A compliment.

over a year ago

Sounds like a picture collector I would block or take her off your friends list

over a year ago

Put clothes on call yourself the dressed man she will stop looking

over a year ago

They are good pics, take it as a compliment

over a year ago

The poor lady you pushy swine you

over a year ago

Thanks guys. My mind is at rest lol x

over a year ago

Can't think why she keeps looking

over a year ago

Fucking women eh lol

over a year ago

Maybe she is didling her pussy looking at your cock pics....block !

over a year ago

"Don't even try to understand what goes through a womans mind,it can change on a day to day basis,but no I don't see what you did as pushy at all "

"She" may well be a bloke.

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

She's off her rocker!

over a year ago

If in doubt, bang out.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

We only have one side

over a year ago

"A woman on here has been looking at my profile at least 3 times a day. She then sent me a friend invite which I accepted. I sent then a message introducing myself and saying hi. I got no response so i thought ok never mind. She then kept looking at my profile again and again so i sent another message a day later saying 'ha caught you peeking again lol'. Surprisingly i got a reply telling me i was being 'pushy'. So i thought to myself 'how is that me being pushy'. I'm well confused. Please tell me if this is me being pushy, cos I really can't see it.

Thanks

John x"

She may have issues but it lacks a bit of discretion posting details from a PM it would have been better to talk to her about it or alternatively block and move on.

over a year ago

Thanks

John x

She may have issues but it lacks a bit of discretion posting details from a PM it would have been better to talk to her about it or alternatively block and move on. "

I did try to question her about it but she totally ignored me, then 5 minutes later she looked at my profile again. I can't work it out.

Post new Message to Thread