Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men and one night stands.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those gents that prefer the one night stand, can i ask why? I don't do one-nighters. The sex on the first night is never brilliant and i like to have great sex so if there's potential, i prefer to meet again. Is it that you like to have high numbers on the bedpost or is your attention span is short or another reason i can't think of? Answers appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i doubt many men would say they want numbers on their bed post would they?

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Why does it bother you Kitty?

I don't do one nighters either so can't answer sorry

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

im not a one night stand kind of man i prefer to get to know the lady

over a year ago

Variety being the spice of life and all that

Her

over a year ago

I do one night stands as I want to tick of as many women as possible to shag, the good thing is you can just dump them afterwards and don't need to have contact lol the reason is cos I am to busy doing weights as hobby got no time for a gf .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I prefer the club environment where I have sex and leave it there....

over a year ago

Some men and some women like one night stands. where you meet have a drink a fuck and leave and never to be seen again. and yes i am sorry to say i have done this

I think over time you realise the sex was pretty mediaoaka and u would want more erotic more teasing more of this and that, rather than the 1st night being a bit of a let down

i get what kitty is saying as i am the same,

By *lay4RealCouple
over a year ago

London

Don't think most one night stands start life as one night stand. Sometimes if the first sex was not that great then you don't do it again and it becomes one night stand irrespective of what the original plans were .

I am pretty sure any sexual encounter that was very exciting for both parties will in due coarse be repeated and over and over

over a year ago

I suppose one night stands are strangrrs enjoying each other's body and experience for a night without the risk of strings a being attached

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

For many men its down to the thrill of the chase. In vanilla life there's always the 'will it/ won't it' happen - a bit like going dogging and not knowing who, if anyone, will be out to play.

over a year ago

If its a crap shag then yeah ill do a one night stand

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Because of the nature of my job (hotels, business travel etc... Er f£&king pretending to be 007[dick!!]).

I have had a fair few ONS, with some very attractive, intelligent mostly foreign women and 99 times out of 100, I have been halfway through sobering up and thinking:

"Why am I fucking here??"

It's always better with friends or potential friends.

And without a doubt this game is better as a couple, you both get to watch each other hunt and that brings a new dynamic to your relationship.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 14:40:08]

over a year ago

"I do one night stands as I want to tick of as many women as possible to shag, the good thing is you can just dump them afterwards and don't need to have contact lol the reason is cos I am to busy doing weights as hobby got no time for a gf ."

over a year ago

My one night stand days were over years ago. Prefer to be sober now and enjoy the sex, and remember it!!

over a year ago

Well for me there's a certain thrill to meeting a stranger explicitly for sex and don't forget sex is different for men and women, we don't tend to need to click as much with our partner to enjoy it.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Sometimes it happened when away from home on business, it can be good for both involved - short term fun without commitment, especially if both of you are married. Why not?

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"If its a crap shag then yeah ill do a one night stand "

over a year ago

I'm not into one night stands, but if the sex wasn't brilliant on the first meet, I doubt I'd bother to meet again, luckily, the sex is always brilliant on the first meet

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I prefer repeat meets as it does get better the more you get to know someone and if it's amazing on the first night then you know you are in for a good time on the second, third etc

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I chat to them for 30 mins beforehand so they become temporary friends.

I have no wish to start anything regular with a guy, and am quite happy to love em and leave em. Sure I've had some duds but the majority have been pretty good.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I chat to them for 30 mins beforehand so they become temporary friends.

I have no wish to start anything regular with a guy, and am quite happy to love em and leave em. Sure I've had some duds but the majority have been pretty good."

I knew that was the deal when I met you, thought you were lovely, just sorry messers spoilt the nights fun for both of us. I can['t believe they let themselves miss you. Gents get a chance to meet her don't miss it, she's a very horny cracker, (cracker as in a looker).

OP you're right, often second or third nights of sex can be better than a first as you get to know each others desires and needs. However some time circumstances, the lust of the moment can be wonderful and you don't always get the chance to meet again. Plus remember it generally is known as a strings place, if you meet the same person more than once great

over a year ago

Are we talking about ALL night here ? bugger that.

Gimp

over a year ago

"For those gents that prefer the one night stand, can i ask why? I don't do one-nighters. The sex on the first night is never brilliant and i like to have great sex so if there's potential, i prefer to meet again. Is it that you like to have high numbers on the bedpost or is your attention span is short or another reason i can't think of? Answers appreciated! "

I know this is aimed at guys, but it isn't just guys who like one off fun... If it was then who are they all shagging?! I personally like a mix of regular partners and one offs as I enjoy building trust with a regular partner as well as the buzz of meeting someone new. It's something exciting and different, and you don't know at the time if it will be a one off or a new friend, it's nothing to do with the tally chart I have on the wall and my attention span messaged to last this whole post!!

over a year ago

What about woman

Her

over a year ago

Yes done it, very occasionally the sex is awesome when circumstances are right and everyone "clicks" with other. Mostly it's shit cause people can be self concious the first time. . You gotta ask yourself WHY a guy only wants one night stands - is it because they are shit in bed?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You say you don't do one night stands but how do you know its not going to be? You may not connect. Surely no one knows if they want to meet again until after the first meet

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"You say you don't do one night stands but how do you know its not going to be? You may not connect. Surely no one knows if they want to meet again until after the first meet

"

I'm not positive but maybe they're referring to shagging on the first date and then not meeting again which can happen for various reasons.

over a year ago

I never suggested it was only men, i just asked men for their opinions. And i didn't suggest that the only alternative to a one night stand was having a girlfriend. There are a miriad of relationships inbetween. I still haven't heard a sensible (to me) reason so maybe it just is that some guys like lots of women over a smaller amounts. No judgement, i was just interested to hear from the guys that prefer them. Thanks to all who replied!

over a year ago

"You say you don't do one night stands but how do you know its not going to be? You may not connect. Surely no one knows if they want to meet again until after the first meet

I'm not positive but maybe they're referring to shagging on the first date and then not meeting again which can happen for various reasons. "

Sorry i missed this question! I have had very few one night stands as i spend time getting to know a guy before i sleep with him. And of the men i do sleep with, i enjoyed them and they enjoyed me so we did it again. Of the few i've had it's been because they were so bad in bed i couldn't help them and didn't want to spend the time trying. Although on 2 occassions i will admit that i've slept with them and then they haven't been back in touch. Hey, you can't please all the people all the time But i prefer to build a sexual relationship over time. I don't like monogamy but i love repeat performances!

over a year ago

"I'm not into one night stands, but if the sex wasn't brilliant on the first meet, I doubt I'd bother to meet again, luckily, the sex is always brilliant on the first meet "

I agree

over a year ago

I have enjoyed both repeat visits and one night stands.

The one night stands have a frisson of excitement, meeting someone for the first time knowing rhat you are going to be fucking is incredibly horny and quite addictive.

Repeat visits don't have this level of excitement, but the sex is often more erotic as trust has started to develop.

over a year ago

The best night of sex I ever had was a one night stand.

she knew nothing about me and I knew nothing about her.

the more I get to know somome the less physically attracted to them I am when it comes to sex.

The less I know about somone makes the sex better for me.

over a year ago

"The best night of sex I ever had was a one night stand.

she knew nothing about me and I knew nothing about her.

the more I get to know somome the less physically attracted to them I am when it comes to sex.

The less I know about somone makes the sex better for me."

the more i know about them the less i like them. agree with you there.

By *rown eyes 8Woman
over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"For those gents that prefer the one night stand, can i ask why? I don't do one-nighters. The sex on the first night is never brilliant and i like to have great sex so if there's potential, i prefer to meet again. Is it that you like to have high numbers on the bedpost or is your attention span is short or another reason i can't think of? Answers appreciated! "

Some Men apparently have the "any hole is a goal" Mentality.....Just as some Women have "any dick is a tick" Mentality.......Everyone is different.......Thank god for that.....I prefer seducing my victim!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

One minute stands are worth never repeating. Some potential partners may hold much promise, but don't really fit your needs and you don't recognise this until you're getting down to business.

There is something that a ONS can deliver, the absolutely new encounter, a different thrill and maybe connection with a sort of person who wouldn't normally do it for you - and when you're traveling, as others have pointed out. There's an element of exotic allure that you couldn't quite get from a regular fb.

over a year ago

"If its a crap shag then yeah ill do a one night stand "

over a year ago

TOOT IT AND BOOT IT IS THE SLOGAN

over a year ago

I don't really get this topic. Both people have chosen to have a one night stand

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Because of the nature of my job (hotels, business travel etc... Er f£&king pretending to be 007[dick!!]).

I have had a fair few ONS, with some very attractive, intelligent mostly foreign women and 99 times out of 100, I have been halfway through sobering up and thinking:

"Why am I fucking here??"

It's always better with friends or potential friends.

And without a doubt this game is better as a couple, you both get to watch each other hunt and that brings a new dynamic to your relationship."

Sorry what did you say? Too busy admiring your bottom

Post new Message to Thread