Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock Pic, Or not.....?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a dilemma....Some profiles/meets INSIST on a cock pic being sent, others see it as crass and HATE them being sent.... I know it is each to their own, where do most ladies stand on this..?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Detest them! If I receive a message with one I instantly delete it. It clearly states on my profile I don't want them so receiving them is an indicator that someone has not read my profile. Another filter I guess. Set them to private. READ PROFILES! ! If people want them send them. If not wait until asked. You wouldn't go up to someone in the pub, say hi and show them your cock (unless you wanted to be kicked in the nuts) so don't do it on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is a dilemma....Some profiles/meets INSIST on a cock pic being sent, others see it as crass and HATE them being sent.... I know it is each to their own, where do most ladies stand on this..?

Thanks"

you will never win

over a year ago

"This is a dilemma....Some profiles/meets INSIST on a cock pic being sent, others see it as crass and HATE them being sent.... I know it is each to their own, where do most ladies stand on this..?

Thanks

you will never win "

It would appear that is the case.

over a year ago

"Detest them! If I receive a message with one I instantly delete it. It clearly states on my profile I don't want them so receiving them is an indicator that someone has not read my profile. Another filter I guess. Set them to private. READ PROFILES! ! If people want them send them. If not wait until asked. You wouldn't go up to someone in the pub, say hi and show them your cock (unless you wanted to be kicked in the nuts) so don't do it on here."

I ALWAYS read profiles, otherwise what's the point...if it states No cock pics, that is what they get. Thanks for reply x

Post new Message to Thread