Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pubic Hair

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I strange/a rare individual that I still like to see a woman with a fully pubic pussy..so shaving/trimming...??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I too love very hairy ladies but I think it's getting rare these days

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

No your not. I love the pubic triangle of a woman and don't really get why other people don't. To me a woman should look like a woman, not a schoolgirl. Since we've been swinging we now both trim and I've got used to and quite like the landing strip, not none at all.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I love a full bush on a lady

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"No your not. I love the pubic triangle of a woman and don't really get why other people don't. To me a woman should look like a woman, not a schoolgirl. Since we've been swinging we now both trim and I've got used to and quite like the landing strip, not none at all."

I agree totally. A close trim by both sexes is more attractive than looking prepubescent .

By *utmegsMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

"No your not. I love the pubic triangle of a woman and don't really get why other people don't. To me a woman should look like a woman, not a schoolgirl. Since we've been swinging we now both trim and I've got used to and quite like the landing strip, not none at all.

I agree totally. A close trim by both sexes is more attractive than looking prepubescent . "

Agreed here too. Trimmed yes but not keen on none at all.

over a year ago

I think it's coming back in as a fashion....not for me tho xxx

over a year ago

It's kind of growing on me too

over a year ago

I like the look of a landing strip for sure but when playing I prefer it all gone . But I hate men with none at all looks weird

over a year ago

I started off fully shaved then grow a small triangle buy now growing that into a bigger triangle

over a year ago

"I started off fully shaved then grow a small triangle buy now growing that into a bigger triangle "

How did you know it was my favorite shape?

over a year ago

"I started off fully shaved then grow a small triangle buy now growing that into a bigger triangle

How did you know it was my favorite shape? "

I guessed

over a year ago

I like a triangle there. A nice lawn is gorgeous, just keep the borders tidy.

over a year ago

"I like a triangle there. A nice lawn is gorgeous, just keep the borders tidy. "

over a year ago

"I started off fully shaved then grow a small triangle buy now growing that into a bigger triangle

I guessed "

You couldn't have a go at guessing the lotto numbers for me as well I will go half's with you.

over a year ago

Dark triangular bush all the way for me very very sexy rare sight though

over a year ago

I guessed

You couldn't have a go at guessing the lotto numbers for me as well I will go half's with you."

hang on I'll have ago....wait for it ....nearly there ....nope its gone x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Like everything else, some will like it - some won't.

But the comment regarding shaved adults looking 'prepubescent' or like schoolchildren is one that really grinds my gears and is, quite frankly, offensive. Adult genitals in no way resemble a child's - shaved or otherwise. Comparing the two is as barmy as saying a bald 40 year old bloke looks like a newborn baby.

over a year ago

I guessed

You couldn't have a go at guessing the lotto numbers for me as well I will go half's with you.hang on I'll have ago....wait for it ....nearly there ....nope its gone x"

I am sure that would never happen in a different situation with you

over a year ago

I guessed

You couldn't have a go at guessing the lotto numbers for me as well I will go half's with you.hang on I'll have ago....wait for it ....nearly there ....nope its gone x

I am sure that would never happen in a different situation with you "

Well I try my best to make sure it doesn't

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

It's not the bald bloke that's the problem ,it's the women that shave that look like school girls,look on here and see how meny adult women that dress as school girls and tell me that a shaved fanny does not look like a child

over a year ago

I guessed

You couldn't have a go at guessing the lotto numbers for me as well I will go half's with you.hang on I'll have ago....wait for it ....nearly there ....nope its gone x

I am sure that would never happen in a different situation with you Well I try my best to make sure it doesn't "

They're definitely in safe hands with you x Well not so safe more enjoyable

over a year ago

we love hairy and smooth lol

over a year ago

I guessed

I am sure that would never happen in a different situation with you Well I try my best to make sure it doesn't

They're definitely in safe hands with you x Well not so safe more enjoyable "

I'll remind all my victims oops I mean play mates next time

over a year ago

"Like everything else, some will like it - some won't.

But the comment regarding shaved adults looking 'prepubescent' or like schoolchildren is one that really grinds my gears and is, quite frankly, offensive. Adult genitals in no way resemble a child's - shaved or otherwise. Comparing the two is as barmy as saying a bald 40 year old bloke looks like a newborn baby. "

Well said , those kind of comments annoy me.

I like to be shaved and i like hubby to be shaved or trimmed (he isnt very hairy anyway), we do it because we prefer not to have pubes stuck in our teeth or mouth and we feel cleaner and fresher when shaved and the feelings are great !

over a year ago

I guessed

I am sure that would never happen in a different situation with you Well I try my best to make sure it doesn't

They're definitely in safe hands with you x Well not so safe more enjoyable I'll remind all my victims oops I mean play mates next time "

haha it can be your fan club banner and VIP calling card.

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

As i always say on this topic.

BRING BACK THE AFFRO

over a year ago

I guessed

They're definitely in safe hands with you x Well not so safe more enjoyable I'll remind all my victims oops I mean play mates next time

haha it can be your fan club banner and VIP calling card. "

Oh but I need a fan club first

over a year ago

I guessed

They're definitely in safe hands with you x Well not so safe more enjoyable I'll remind all my victims oops I mean play mates next time

Oh but I need a fan club first "

Well I think I must be president of it then

over a year ago

"It's not the bald bloke that's the problem ,it's the women that shave that look like school girls,look on here and see how meny adult women that dress as school girls and tell me that a shaved fanny does not look like a child "

not to mention people who go on about liking tight little pussies.

over a year ago

I guessed

Well I think I must be president of it then "

now you have me blushing....and smiling

over a year ago

I guessed

Well I think I must be president of it then now you have me blushing....and smiling "

Well credit where credits due just a shame your not close and I was within your age limits as I might bring some color to those cheeks in a different manner

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"It's not the bald bloke that's the problem ,it's the women that shave that look like school girls,look on here and see how meny adult women that dress as school girls and tell me that a shaved fanny does not look like a child "

I shave and I can assure you my mature, fleshy lady parts do NOT look like a child's!!

over a year ago

what a weird thing to say lol

over a year ago

mind you when i worked in an old peoples home all the women had bald fannies so i think it stops growing when you get old because hair is a sign of fertility.

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"It's not the bald bloke that's the problem ,it's the women that shave that look like school girls,look on here and see how meny adult women that dress as school girls and tell me that a shaved fanny does not look like a child

I shave and I can assure you my mature, fleshy lady parts do NOT look like a child's!!"

Thank gawd for that

over a year ago

I guessed

Well I think I must be president of it then now you have me blushing....and smiling

Well credit where credits due just a shame your not close and I was within your age limits as I might bring some color to those cheeks in a different manner "

you could move hehe x

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

I guessed

Well I think I must be president of it then now you have me blushing....and smiling

Well credit where credits due just a shame your not close and I was within your age limits as I might bring some color to those cheeks in a different manner you could move hehe x"

Excuse there's a serious debate here. Can you two go get a room lol

over a year ago

I guessed

Well credit where credits due just a shame your not close and I was within your age limits as I might bring some color to those cheeks in a different manner you could move hehe x"

Right on my way

over a year ago

does seem strange we wait years to get it, then shave it all off lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 13:08:25]

over a year ago

We both agree with that. Pubes between the teeth no thanks

over a year ago

Love the natural look just looks so womanly

over a year ago

I guessed

Well credit where credits due just a shame your not close and I was within your age limits as I might bring some color to those cheeks in a different manner you could move hehe x

Right on my way "

Mmm hurry up x

over a year ago

Definitely au natural for me. Personally I don't find bald pussies remotely sexy.

over a year ago

"It's not the bald bloke that's the problem ,it's the women that shave that look like school girls,look on here and see how meny adult women that dress as school girls and tell me that a shaved fanny does not look like a child

I shave and I can assure you my mature, fleshy lady parts do NOT look like a child's!!"

Same here !

over a year ago

I shave and I can assure you my mature, fleshy lady parts do NOT look like a child's!!

Same here !"

same here!

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

Pubic hair does it for me too. A nice trimmed triangle that you can run your fingers through is absolutely lovely.

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"Like everything else, some will like it - some won't.

But the comment regarding shaved adults looking 'prepubescent' or like schoolchildren is one that really grinds my gears and is, quite frankly, offensive. Adult genitals in no way resemble a child's - shaved or otherwise. Comparing the two is as barmy as saying a bald 40 year old bloke looks like a newborn baby. "

too many say shaved look gorgeous on lady's

over a year ago

i used to have mine shaved but apparently when i put a topic about red pubes a lot of the ladies told me to let mine grow as red look nice on a guy

over a year ago

"No your not. I love the pubic triangle of a woman and don't really get why other people don't. To me a woman should look like a woman, not a schoolgirl. Since we've been swinging we now both trim and I've got used to and quite like the landing strip, not none at all.

I agree totally. A close trim by both sexes is more attractive than looking prepubescent . "

I defy anyone to say that my shaved mound looks even vaguely prepubescent...or any of the shaved women I've played with..

I much prefer to be shaved for sex, I loathe the feeling of hair against my face or in my mouth...and wouldn't impose it on anyone else...

By *amBiUKMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I agree 100% shaven is far far better x

I agree totally. A close trim by both sexes is more attractive than looking prepubescent .

I defy anyone to say that my shaved mound looks even vaguely prepubescent...or any of the shaved women I've played with..

I much prefer to be shaved for sex, I loathe the feeling of hair against my face or in my mouth...and wouldn't impose it on anyone else..."

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

I much prefer to be shaved for sex, I loathe the feeling of hair against my face or in my mouth...and wouldn't impose it on anyone else..."

When i was thrown out of the garden Eden, the first baby cat i played with had fur on it.

Rach to their own, but i do need something to floss with.

What you guys cant take a joke..

over a year ago

Not better.

Not worse.

Just different!

Personally I love them either way.

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

Not many of us around these days,

Hehe

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

Never meant to offend anyone, just our personal opinion

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 23:24:13]

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 23:22:22]

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 23:23:05]

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 23:22:28]

over a year ago

I love getting out of the bath, and all is off everywhere, feel so fresh and clean.

Her

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 23:27:30]

By *eniceandromeCouple
over a year ago

Brighouse

Six copies of the same message, what's happening

over a year ago

"I started off fully shaved then grow a small triangle buy now growing that into a bigger triangle "

Very nice it is to mmmm

Post new Message to Thread