FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Local concern alert ( advice not naming and shaming)

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Hi all... If you are concerned that someone local seems to have gone a little loopy on and off here, do you put it down to your own experience and leave others to find their own views or do you potentially warn others?

I feel bad for the person I refer to although there is nothing I can do to help, and I have been very polite in my dealings with them.

If in my experience they are a little unstable but not actually in my opinion unsafe for people to meet should it just be left to the individual?

There have been many red flags but that's of course only been my personal dealings with them... Others may have a different view completely.

Wheres the line in keeping others safe?

The concerning convos have been off site so there's nothing for admin to review, although at risk if interfering I could suggest to admin to check other messages they may be sending others, I kinda feel like I would be interfering though...

Polite advice please as this is a genuine concern.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it a potential police matter? Ie threats to others, self harm or risk to others. If so you will have to think on how you would feel if someone else got hurt. The police can do other things apart from arresting ie with medical help etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's not a police matter... No threats, just some behaviour that raises alerts in a swinging environment.

They say themself that they are not behaving normally...nothing I know of has happened that is illegal, just morally concerning in this environment really.

It looks to me (in my mostly inexperienced opinion), like a possible hint of a mental issue or something of that nature.

It's a small concern but I'm not sure what to do as although really I have no responsibility at all but as I feel aware of this I do feel a little concerned for my fellow fabsters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lot of behaviour in the swinging world could be construed as a mental issue, if this person in your opinion could harm themselves or someone else then you should report to admin, it's a difficult situation, do what your gut instinct tells you what to do x

Reply privately

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you. And yes the more I try to relax about it the louder my instinct is shouting so I will take appropriate action.

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Trying to think on a possitive note here, if you have experienced this then chanced are others will also have the warning bells if this person is as open in their comunication? That said can see your delema and hope you find a solution... Is an awkward one for sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank you. And yes the more I try to relax about it the louder my instinct is shouting so I will take appropriate action.

"

Your profile on a lighter note, I gotta go out and buy sum fab ice lollys now xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Block and move on let others make their own mind up, we had an obsessed guy when we first joined who wanted to be morrigans first, we nearly left especially after the stalking started. Lesson leant and a new mobile number later and all was good.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you. And yes the more I try to relax about it the louder my instinct is shouting so I will take appropriate action.

"

I think there is a point at which it's almost our duty to voice concerns about a fellow human being and if you've reached that point then go ahead. Good luck and I hope it all turns out ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Yes that's where I'm at... Thank you for your advice x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ignore it .... Loads of loons unfortunately on this site. I met one few yrs ago and she tried to destroy me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends what they have done really

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you have concerns about something then the thing to do is report to Admin.

And although you are not naming the person they are obviously members of the site and therefore shouldnt really be discussing in them in the forums, so Im closing this now sorry

Reply privately