Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kissing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There have been load of threads on this but I was wondering, are there really people that don't kiss on here? I couldn't imagine being intimate with someone and not kissing, from gently brushing her neck with my lips to full on snogging in the heat of passion. A certain lady on here blows me away with her wonderful kisses. Seems cold and callous to have sex but no lip contact, more like getting off than enjoying each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I could never have a meet with no kissing .....I've been told I'm a great kisser I could never go on to have great sex if someone couldn't kiss

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I've come across a few couples profiles that say they don't kiss. We wouldn't meet anyone who didn't kiss.

over a year ago

I've recently turned down a meet because the other person has a no kissing policy. For me it's part of the foreplay.

over a year ago

"I've recently turned down a meet because the other person has a no kissing policy. For me it's part of the foreplay."

Agree, probably the most important part for me I think, love it when a woman gets wet from kissing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we have a no passionate kissing with others preference. It's something we reserve for ourselves.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

a good snog is really important to me to set up the rest of a play meet

Couldn't go ahead with playing with a lady who won't kiss

over a year ago

For me, kissing is very important, I have had it before where kissing makes my hair stand on end, it can completely make the whole evening.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"For me, kissing is very important, I have had it before where kissing makes my hair stand on end, it can completely make the whole evening."

and saves on hair gel

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I agree, not kissing turns it into a totally cold experience.

over a year ago

I once met a beautiful girl on here, who said she loved anal and this is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but she also had a no kissing policy so I didn't pursue her further, I just couldn't see the whole thing as being particularly erotic without it.

over a year ago

"I've come across a few couples profiles that say they don't kiss. We wouldn't meet anyone who didn't kiss."

over a year ago

I love kissing, it's an important part of the meet for me!

I met a couple once who made it clear they didn't want to kiss even though she was happy getting DP'd, as soon as her fella left the room to get something she was on top of me kissing and leapt off when he came back in, very strange lol

over a year ago

I adore kissing. It's what turns me on in the first place. I could neve meet anyone that said they don't kiss. It would seem too cold and clinical for me I'm afraid. I like to pucker up and xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

I'd never have sex with anyone who wouldn't kiss it starts the passion of and it a bit turn on for my I love kissing before and after sex and cuddling after sexy is just as important to me I don't like to shag and run it doesn't feel right to me.

over a year ago

"we have a no passionate kissing with others preference. It's something we reserve for ourselves."

Agree wholeheartedly. Kissing is reserved for us. Think its the most intimate part and an indication of our deep feelings for each other. Our preference

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

kisses are a must .. love allsorts of kisses mmm mwahhh xxxx

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I will never understand why a woman will suck your dick but won't kiss you?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I will never understand why a woman will suck your dick but won't kiss you? "

Kissing for me anyway is a much more intimate act. I understand why some women won't but I can see how someone else might not.

over a year ago

I always have to kiss, if I don't get turned on kissing someone. I'm certainly not going to enjoy my night.

over a year ago

Love kissing

over a year ago

"I've recently turned down a meet because the other person has a no kissing policy. For me it's part of the foreplay."

tis for me too . .

By *em4femxxWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

love kissing and love being kissed

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We don't make it a rule but it's a preference of mine not to kiss. Vince can take it or leave it as well.

I imagine it WOULD seem weird to singles as that intimacy isn't imprinted, but we just don't feel the desire to kiss others as we don't get the same effect as we do when kissing each other. - i.e: When Vince kisses me, the Earth moves. When kissing someone else it feels emotionless and robotic and I almost feel like I'm doing it just to appease THEM. I get nothing from it. - Therefore, I prefer not to do it.

I would much rather sink my teeth into your neck or chest and vice versa.

- Amy. x

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I really really love kissing, it's erotic and exciting and if done well it takes me to another place where I can close my eyes and feel the passion rising for the other person

over a year ago

"I will never understand why a woman will suck your dick but won't kiss you? "

I have done this in the past, sometimes its easier to suck cock rather than kiss a guy that just doesn't do it for you...especially as said guy does not know what you are thinking of...

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I really really love kissing, it's erotic and exciting and if done well it takes me to another place where I can close my eyes and feel the passion rising for the other person "

This...x 10

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I really really love kissing, it's erotic and exciting and if done well it takes me to another place where I can close my eyes and feel the passion rising for the other person

This...x 10"

I know it's a fabulous feeling

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

The transfer of a persons rising ardour via mouth and tongue is amazing.

Also the power of a kiss to increase the intensity of a touch else where is lovely. A gentle bite on the tongue along with a nipple tweak is great.......

Oh hold on...having a moment

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"The transfer of a persons rising ardour via mouth and tongue is amazing.

Also the power of a kiss to increase the intensity of a touch else where is lovely. A gentle bite on the tongue along with a nipple tweak is great.......

Oh hold on...having a moment "

I think I am too

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Ahh...we shared a moment.

Was it good for you ?

over a year ago

I couldn't think why anyone would suck the cock of a guy that didn't do it for them? But hay ho each to their own

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Ahh...we shared a moment.

Was it good for you ? "

It's always good for me

over a year ago

Ive never met a single guy who don't kiss, met a few couples, its not for me, to clinical, i love all the kissing, licking etc

one thing id like to know though is if you have a no kissing rule is that just lips, is kissing neck, face, body etc ok

over a year ago

Never tried a meet with a person who doesn't kiss, but will be having one next week. Have to see how it goes. Self control will have to be employed as I am a kisser!

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 17:20:46]

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

A no kissing policy is a turn off for me, love kissing it gets me going especially if a woman bites my lip

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

one thing id like to know though is if you have a no kissing rule is that just lips, is kissing neck, face, body etc ok"

Even oral is like a long wet snog on the pussy. I try to keep as much mouth contact to maximise the stimulation.

Is he gonna say ' excuse me, can you use minimal mouth whilst tonguing Mrs FabUser' ?

I hope not. As you can tell....never done a 3some

over a year ago

Kissing is one of the best parts! The build up, really passionately and turning each other on. During, after, always! Love kissing.

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

We also don't kiss on meets, we tried it once to see if it made a difference and we didn't enjoy it, as a couple further up said we felt like we were just going through the motions, there was no enjoyment for us in the act, so we haven't tried it again.

We don't feel like our meets are cold or clinical and we usually meet couples more than once so I'm thinking they enjoyed too.

over a year ago

"We also don't kiss on meets, we tried it once to see if it made a difference and we didn't enjoy it, as a couple further up said we felt like we were just going through the motions, there was no enjoyment for us in the act, so we haven't tried it again."

Pity, you look remarkably kissable.

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"We also don't kiss on meets, we tried it once to see if it made a difference and we didn't enjoy it, as a couple further up said we felt like we were just going through the motions, there was no enjoyment for us in the act, so we haven't tried it again.

Pity, you look remarkably kissable."

Ahh SB you big flirt

over a year ago

It's almost a must (though I could be persuaded to perform without any kissing).

I met a female from this site who adored it more than me. We spent a good 45 minutes just sucking each others faces off - lush. It's a 'nice' thing to get us (both) warmed up before the main event.

over a year ago

"I couldn't think why anyone would suck the cock of a guy that didn't do it for them? But hay ho each to their own "

because sometimes the act of sucking the cock is enough in itself...it sometimes happens in group play, the cock is there, if it's hard, clean and available, it gets sucked, who it's attached to at that moment is immaterial...

over a year ago

On the subject of the OP...if it's a couple we're meeting, we used to have a no kissing rule but have relaxed that with people we have built good friendships with, in group play at parties or clubs, its generally unnecessary and I (janey) am just not that interested in kissing random playmates in that situation...as someone said earlier, it just feels like going through the motions...

don't get me wrong, I adore kissing but just don't feel the need in some situations...

over a year ago

Nah . Could not go on a meet where no kissing was a rule . The kiss is the most important part . A great kiss leads to everything else that follows .

over a year ago

"we have a no passionate kissing with others preference. It's something we reserve for ourselves."

This is the same for us. It's quite funny, there was a similar kissing post a few months ago and there were a couple of guys who commented that they would never meet if kissing was off limits yet we had had messages from them in the past saying it didn't bother them when we told them. Strange

over a year ago

"We also don't kiss on meets, we tried it once to see if it made a difference and we didn't enjoy it, as a couple further up said we felt like we were just going through the motions, there was no enjoyment for us in the act, so we haven't tried it again.

Pity, you look remarkably kissable.

Ahh SB you big flirt "

I only flirt with ladies I fancy

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I've recently turned down a meet because the other person has a no kissing policy. For me it's part of the foreplay.

Agree, probably the most important part for me I think, love it when a woman gets wet from kissing "

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet someone who either 1. wont kiss or 2. isn't a good kisser ~ shallow maybe but it's a fundamental part of having sex, for me anyway.

By *lueMACMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I wouldn't meet someone who either 1. wont kiss or 2. isn't a good kisser ~ shallow maybe but it's a fundamental part of having sex, for me anyway."

This made me smile a bit. While I agree with you completely, I just wondered how you check they can kiss before you meet them

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet someone who either 1. wont kiss or 2. isn't a good kisser ~ shallow maybe but it's a fundamental part of having sex, for me anyway.

This made me smile a bit. While I agree with you completely, I just wondered how you check they can kiss before you meet them "

Ah I always meet for a social 1st & if I like them a cheeky goodbye kiss ~ job done lol

over a year ago

"I adore kissing. It's what turns me on in the first place. I could neve meet anyone that said they don't kiss. It would seem too cold and clinical for me I'm afraid. I like to pucker up and xxxxxxxx "

Totally agree with this x

By *lueMACMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I wouldn't meet someone who either 1. wont kiss or 2. isn't a good kisser ~ shallow maybe but it's a fundamental part of having sex, for me anyway.

This made me smile a bit. While I agree with you completely, I just wondered how you check they can kiss before you meet them

Ah I always meet for a social 1st & if I like them a cheeky goodbye kiss ~ job done lol "

Ah cunning! A pre-meet meet. Cheeky kisses are worth their weight in gold so a good job too!

over a year ago

That is the wonderful about choice.. There's lots who do, lots who don't and something for everyone

over a year ago

"That is the wonderful about choice.. There's lots who do, lots who don't and something for everyone "

Soo what's you preference

over a year ago

Nope

over a year ago

"I adore kissing. It's what turns me on in the first place. I could neve meet anyone that said they don't kiss. It would seem too cold and clinical for me I'm afraid. I like to pucker up and xxxxxxxx "

Exactly this

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

"we have a no passionate kissing with others preference. It's something we reserve for ourselves.

Agree wholeheartedly. Kissing is reserved for us. Think its the most intimate part and an indication of our deep feelings for each other. Our preference"

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

"we have a no passionate kissing with others preference. It's something we reserve for ourselves.

This is the same for us. It's quite funny, there was a similar kissing post a few months ago and there were a couple of guys who commented that they would never meet if kissing was off limits yet we had had messages from them in the past saying it didn't bother them when we told them. Strange "

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

Ah I always meet for a social 1st & if I like them a cheeky goodbye kiss ~ job done lol "

I would love to just have that 1st kiss. I hope you would do it...even if you didnt fancy me

over a year ago

"We don't make it a rule but it's a preference of mine not to kiss. Vince can take it or leave it as well.

I imagine it WOULD seem weird to singles as that intimacy isn't imprinted, but we just don't feel the desire to kiss others as we don't get the same effect as we do when kissing each other. - i.e: When Vince kisses me, the Earth moves. When kissing someone else it feels emotionless and robotic and I almost feel like I'm doing it just to appease THEM. I get nothing from it. - Therefore, I prefer not to do it.

I would much rather sink my teeth into your neck or chest and vice versa.

- Amy. x"

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"I've recently turned down a meet because the other person has a no kissing policy. For me it's part of the foreplay.

Agree, probably the most important part for me I think, love it when a woman gets wet from kissing "

Agreed .

I couldn't play without kissing

over a year ago

"I really really love kissing, it's erotic and exciting and if done well it takes me to another place where I can close my eyes and feel the passion rising for the other person "

Roll on tues

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I love Roll On Tuesday.

I also like Moisturiser Monday, Wetshave Wednesday and Facemask Friday.

Not sure what that's got to do with kissing though ?

over a year ago

Must admit I like kissing too.

Just takes sex to that extra level.

Post new Message to Thread