Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Stood up!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pisses me off when people let you sit around waiting for them to turn up sat online when they are supposed to be with you! Three times this week. A fucking message would have been polite, 4 years on here and I have not come across as big a wankers as this week!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Did you message them if you saw they were online to ask why they weren't coming?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry but 3 times this week suggests your bad at choosing who you might meet.

over a year ago

"Did you message them if you saw they were online to ask why they weren't coming?

"

Yup, they didn't answer, never sure if they are late or whether to start wiping your make up off. Worse thing is two of them were verified by multiple meets! X

over a year ago

"Sorry but 3 times this week suggests your bad at choosing who you might meet. "

that's a bit harsh...some people are good at hiding what kind of people they really are...

over a year ago

"Sorry but 3 times this week suggests your bad at choosing who you might meet. "

^^^ this. Plus I really don't think calling other site users wankers is going to help. If they're a no show, report to Admin

over a year ago

3 times in a week seems very high to me, I've been doing this for 13 years and only had 2 people not turn up

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

Its the heat perhaps???

over a year ago

So a couple with 20+ veris can't be trusted(Saturday, other had two veris from meets this month, chatted all day up to half an hour before and just blanked us.

What exactly should we be looking for then?

over a year ago

Its not the ops fault, there are more timewasters than shaggers here .

over a year ago

"3 times in a week seems very high to me, I've been doing this for 13 years and only had 2 people not turn up "

Lucky you then?

over a year ago

"Its not the ops fault, there are more timewasters than shaggers here ."

over a year ago

"3 times in a week seems very high to me, I've been doing this for 13 years and only had 2 people not turn up

Lucky you then?"

over a year ago

"Sorry but 3 times this week suggests your bad at choosing who you might meet.

So a couple with 20+ veris can't be trusted(Saturday, other had two veris from meets this month, chatted all day up to half an hour before and just blanked us.

What exactly should we be looking for then?"

Sending a friendly hug.....it's a shit when it happens, truly annoying!

over a year ago

It's happened a few times with us, the worst being when we booked a Travelodge and were communicating right up to an hour before we were due to meet, they then asked if another couple could join us,we looked them up and said sure.

The first couple then came out with some bullshit about the girlfriends car breaking down and cancelling the meet.

They then blocked us.

The next day, Vixen had her own profile then, we checked and they had verified each other.

Terse messages sent and both blocked, arses.

over a year ago

"3 times in a week seems very high to me, I've been doing this for 13 years and only had 2 people not turn up

Lucky you then?"

no I've just only had 3 people agree to meet me

over a year ago

Sending a friendly hug.....it's a shit when it happens, truly annoying! "

Aaww, sweet thank you very much! I think what annoys me the most is all that effort we have gone through today including being sore from over shaving

over a year ago

"It's happened a few times with us, the worst being when we booked a Travelodge and were communicating right up to an hour before we were due to meet, they then asked if another couple could join us,we looked them up and said sure.

The first couple then came out with some bullshit about the girlfriends car breaking down and cancelling the meet.

They then blocked us.

The next day, Vixen had her own profile then, we checked and they had verified each other.

Terse messages sent and both blocked, arses. "

I've been stood up before in the same way and seen a veri the next day from someone else xx

over a year ago

Silly girl gave me her real name in kik, looks like she was at the same university as my sister went to at the same time, maybe I've been stitched

over a year ago

"Silly girl gave me her real name in kik, looks like she was at the same university as my sister went to at the same time, maybe I've been stitched "

You get all sorts on here.

Just forget and move on...hard I know but humans can be so crap.

Hug. xx

over a year ago

Hehe, calming down now. I don't even know why peoples behaviour still surprises me or why I still believe the best in people. Xx

over a year ago

"Silly girl gave me her real name in kik, looks like she was at the same university as my sister went to at the same time, maybe I've been stitched

You get all sorts on here.

Just forget and move on...hard I know but humans can be so crap.

Hug. xx"

Thank you xxxx

over a year ago

I got stood up twice in 3 days by what I now suspect was a fake profile. I should have known better and not been naive at the time.

Still, that shouldn't excuse those silly people who mess others around just for fun or because they feel they got a better offer.

It isn't positively reflective neither the zenith of interaction.

over a year ago

Sending a friendly hug.....it's a shit when it happens, truly annoying! Aaww, sweet thank you very much! I think what annoys me the most is all that effort we have gone through today including being sore from over shaving "

Immac.....I swear by it!

over a year ago

"I got stood up twice in 3 days by what I now suspect was a fake profile. I should have known better and not been naive at the time.

Still, that shouldn't excuse those silly people who mess others around just for fun or because they feel they got a better offer.

It isn't positively reflective neither the zenith of interaction."

I don't think that this reflects on mine or anyone else's judgment, I've been here so long I'm part of the furniture and there are some bloody good fakes out there. You do tend to believe a story when you're conversing all day about what you're both wearing and can they use your bathroom etc. The only people who criticise your judgments on here are the people that never meet or have to chat to someone for two years before they would even consider meeting xx

over a year ago

Sending a friendly hug.....it's a shit when it happens, truly annoying! Aaww, sweet thank you very much! I think what annoys me the most is all that effort we have gone through today including being sore from over shaving

Immac.....I swear by it! "

Haha, hubby did , it burns the hell out of my skin lol

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

It annoys the hell out of me, that deafening silence before the meet is often a clue

Even more annoying for those of us with jobs and lives such that meet times are precious and frustrating when they're wasted

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as much as the OP might not like the answer...

1 is unlucky, and 2 may be unfortunate..... but 3 is the beginning of a pattern... and the common demoninator is you...

and that leads back to "selection process"

selection process, how you go about your checks and balances, phone numbers, talking on phone, getting addresses, not letting your bits rule your head, basic common sense ect ect ect......

i have always wanted to almost do a comparison between me and some who always complains about "timewasters" and see how we go about selecting who we meet....

I can count the amount of times i have had my time wasted on the fingers of one hand in the 7 plus years I have been doing this.... that maybe is because if people don't pass all the checks and balances i have in place, I don't meet... and wont until they have

over a year ago

"Hehe, calming down now. I don't even know why peoples behaviour still surprises me or why I still believe the best in people. Xx "

Because if you didn't trust anyone and were cynical about everything then life would taste bitter

This week was crap,next week may be better

over a year ago

If I like someone and we arrange a meet, first check that we are entirely compatible, if we are not and it's been overlooked by either of us we make sure our meet is aware first. Then obviously chat for a while, mostly to men pretending to be their partner so will get blocked instantly. I then exchange numbers if I feel okay with that( which I can block on my phone if needs be). I speak to them over the phone( had a conversation with a voice changer before). If they cam, I will not meet them if their cam conveniently doesn't work ( obviously I'll be dumb enough to do a " show"for them. Or I get some knuckle dragging, baseball cap wearing chav trying to convince me he is Rachael obliviously unawear his on board cam is on! Anything else?!

over a year ago

"Hehe, calming down now. I don't even know why peoples behaviour still surprises me or why I still believe the best in people. Xx

Because if you didn't trust anyone and were cynical about everything then life would taste bitter

This week was crap,next week may be better "

It may be, it may not. Perhaps the best thing to do is hope for the best but prepare yourself for (or at least mentally consider) everything else.

over a year ago

"It annoys the hell out of me, that deafening silence before the meet is often a clue

Even more annoying for those of us with jobs and lives such that meet times are precious and frustrating when they're wasted "

Post new Message to Thread