FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do your friends/family know you're on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always kept it completely to myself that I have a profile on here. But lately i've had 2 friends (1 male, 1 female) tell me that they've signed up to dating sites strictly to have sex and nothing else. Which made me think, isn't that basically what i've come on here for? lol. It's just fab is more forthcoming and everyone knows you're on here for sex.

So I thought maybe I might be a bit more open with friends that i'm on here, if it ever came up in conversation.

So I thought i'd ask if any of your friends or your family know you're on here? and if so, how did they react when you told them?

Additionally, would you or have you ever recommended the site to a friend? I don't I would, just because with my friends I'd always be wondering if they'd ended up trying to find my profile lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes as I was outed... and as fetish and swing is a big part of my life in a way I am glad to be out so to speak.

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

the people that are important to us in our lives know what we get up too some family and some friends and well doesn't really seem to bother them and because it was us sure don't surprise them lol xxx

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 17:07:46]

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

My family are quite aware of my lifestyle choices although not all of them know the in's and out's. I even recommended this site to my uncle and he was an active user until he got into a vanilla relationship. As he is still a member I text him the profile name of any new meets I have just in case lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No they don't and they don't know anything else about our sex life either. We aren't ashamed, we don't feel we're doing anything wrong we just don't feel its anyone elses business.

over a year ago

None of ours do, we like our private lives to remain just that where the family is concerned.

There are one or two friends that know but they only know the basics. Nothing more

over a year ago

My parents and friends know I am here and that I meet girls from sex.. they got no problems with it.. I always tell mom, where I am going.. I am a good boy

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't discuss the frequency and consistency of my stools. I don't tell others what my bank balance is.

Why? Because some parts of my life is private: this site and what I get up to being just that: private.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Some friends know, I'm pretty sure that some family members know but possibly not to what extent. If people ask I'd normally tell them. I have recommended this site to people.

over a year ago

The funny thing is I suspect one or two people close(-ish) to me know.

But no, I haven't told anyone.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

As said by others, certain area's are and will remain private..

Post new Message to Thread