Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so any one fancy show me fun outside im very interested

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

I'd luv to suck you off in a public park while other guys, complete strangers stood around a few yards away. Some Stroking their cocks through their pants while others pull their cocks out and jerk off in broad daylight whispering about what a talanted cocksucker i am as they see the pure exctasy on your face as you lose it and begin fucking my wet eager mouth more and more rapidly, roughly, deeply, pushing deep into my throat till i gag and drool thick mouthfulls of spit and precum down your thick hard sloppy cock. Never pulling back or struggling. Just gagging, sucking, drooling and slurpping at your hard dick, gulping down thick skippery cummy mouthfulls of suckjuice till you pull out and allow me a gasp of air which i use to breath then force my wet slippery mouth down to your soaking balls sucking you like a starving whore. And as you notice a few of them begin to spurt thick ropes of spunk out in front of them. Grunting and hissing, "fuck his filthy manwhore mouth" and "Fuck his throat" " Feed that nasty cocksucker cummmm"....you pull the back of my head firmly, forcing my greedy cock filled mouth to your spit and precum goo soaked balls. Your lower back arching hard, your ass rising up off the picknik table bench as you thrust and fuck your fat swollen mushroom head down into the back of my throat. Taking short hard thrusts spasmatically as you moan loudly and start pumping thick warm loads of your cum down my throat. I gulp down your first big shot, sucking and slurping eagerly. Gagging on your second big glob of cockjuice, yhick white streams of cum pushing out the corners of my mouth and running down my neck. I pull back, gasp in some air and suck at your spasming, cum spurting dick like a whore, forcing my mouth down to your balls and sluping, gulping down every last drop you splatter against the back of my throat as you grunt...thats it you fucking cocksucker, suck it, succckkk whore...eat my fucking cummmmm. I suck every drop of cum from your peehole, sucking till your half limp, then lick, suck and slurp up every bit of my cummy drool from your balls and crack...eating every drop.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" I'd luv to suck you off in a public park while other guys, complete strangers stood around a few yards away. Some Stroking their cocks through their pants while others pull their cocks out and jerk off in broad daylight whispering about what a talanted cocksucker i am as they see the pure exctasy on your face as you lose it and begin fucking my wet eager mouth more and more rapidly, roughly, deeply, pushing deep into my throat till i gag and drool thick mouthfulls of spit and precum down your thick hard sloppy cock. Never pulling back or struggling. Just gagging, sucking, drooling and slurpping at your hard dick, gulping down thick skippery cummy mouthfulls of suckjuice till you pull out and allow me a gasp of air which i use to breath then force my wet slippery mouth down to your soaking balls sucking you like a starving whore. And as you notice a few of them begin to spurt thick ropes of spunk out in front of them. Grunting and hissing, "fuck his filthy manwhore mouth" and "Fuck his throat" " Feed that nasty cocksucker cummmm"....you pull the back of my head firmly, forcing my greedy cock filled mouth to your spit and precum goo soaked balls. Your lower back arching hard, your ass rising up off the picknik table bench as you thrust and fuck your fat swollen mushroom head down into the back of my throat. Taking short hard thrusts spasmatically as you moan loudly and start pumping thick warm loads of your cum down my throat. I gulp down your first big shot, sucking and slurping eagerly. Gagging on your second big glob of cockjuice, yhick white streams of cum pushing out the corners of my mouth and running down my neck. I pull back, gasp in some air and suck at your spasming, cum spurting dick like a whore, forcing my mouth down to your balls and sluping, gulping down every last drop you splatter against the back of my throat as you grunt...thats it you fucking cocksucker, suck it, succckkk whore...eat my fucking cummmmm. I suck every drop of cum from your peehole, sucking till your half limp, then lick, suck and slurp up every bit of my cummy drool from your balls and crack...eating every drop."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" I'd luv to suck you off in a public park while other guys, complete strangers stood around a few yards away. Some Stroking their cocks through their pants while others pull their cocks out and jerk off in broad daylight whispering about what a talanted cocksucker i am as they see the pure exctasy on your face as you lose it and begin fucking my wet eager mouth more and more rapidly, roughly, deeply, pushing deep into my throat till i gag and drool thick mouthfulls of spit and precum down your thick hard sloppy cock. Never pulling back or struggling. Just gagging, sucking, drooling and slurpping at your hard dick, gulping down thick skippery cummy mouthfulls of suckjuice till you pull out and allow me a gasp of air which i use to breath then force my wet slippery mouth down to your soaking balls sucking you like a starving whore. And as you notice a few of them begin to spurt thick ropes of spunk out in front of them. Grunting and hissing, "fuck his filthy manwhore mouth" and "Fuck his throat" " Feed that nasty cocksucker cummmm"....you pull the back of my head firmly, forcing my greedy cock filled mouth to your spit and precum goo soaked balls. Your lower back arching hard, your ass rising up off the picknik table bench as you thrust and fuck your fat swollen mushroom head down into the back of my throat. Taking short hard thrusts spasmatically as you moan loudly and start pumping thick warm loads of your cum down my throat. I gulp down your first big shot, sucking and slurping eagerly. Gagging on your second big glob of cockjuice, yhick white streams of cum pushing out the corners of my mouth and running down my neck. I pull back, gasp in some air and suck at your spasming, cum spurting dick like a whore, forcing my mouth down to your balls and sluping, gulping down every last drop you splatter against the back of my throat as you grunt...thats it you fucking cocksucker, suck it, succckkk whore...eat my fucking cummmmm. I suck every drop of cum from your peehole, sucking till your half limp, then lick, suck and slurp up every bit of my cummy drool from your balls and crack...eating every drop."

That's a little vague. Need to be a bit more detailed......

Post new Message to Thread