Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples search raises a question....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Searching for suitable couples, so many beautiful people that we arn't compatible with! Any who, the question is this,as there's so many bisexual wives/partners on here, why isn't there a "fabgirls" website?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some bi women are only bi when their male partner is watching.

over a year ago

Hmmm was beginning to think the same....I'm sure there's the exceptions out there though.

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

Minnie is 'bi playful'

So happy to play with other ladies and thoroughly enjoy it in swinging situation but in real life girls don't turn her head (shame lol)

over a year ago

"Hmmm was beginning to think the same....I'm sure there's the exceptions out there though."

They definitely do. Bound to be other websites for women. Probably mostly for lesbians though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Some bi women are only bi when their male partner is watching."

over a year ago

"Hmmm was beginning to think the same....I'm sure there's the exceptions out there though.

They definitely do. Bound to be other websites for women. Probably mostly for lesbians though. "

If it's a girls only site it would make no difference if they were just bi or full on gay would it as there's no dudes :p

over a year ago

"Hmmm was beginning to think the same....I'm sure there's the exceptions out there though.

They definitely do. Bound to be other websites for women. Probably mostly for lesbians though.

If it's a girls only site it would make no difference if they were just bi or full on gay would it as there's no dudes :p"

You're right, so why is no one making money from all these "lipstick lesbians"?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If it's a girls only site it would make no difference if they were just bi or full on gay would it as there's no dudes :p

You're right, so why is no one making money from all these "lipstick lesbians"?"

Oh go on then.

I'll set it up tonight.

But to stop 'Dave from Dagenham' posing as 'Cheryl from Cleethorpes' I'll need a team of trusted women to do face to face (or crotch) interviews as part of the membership application process.

A

over a year ago

could do with that over on fabguys, the number of times I've turned up at some guys house expecting to suck off an overweight, smelly loner, only to find some page 3 stunner pretending to be a bloke! Bloody time wasters!

over a year ago

I have filters set to only women and have blocked women that are really couples etc. and there are now only a handful of people left locally.

There is never much response when anybody proposes a girls only get together on here. One of the clubs had planned to run ladies only nights last year but it never happened.

So all in all I guess there's no market. I have been on female only websites - but they were full of men and 'meet with my partner' etc. too

over a year ago

"Searching for suitable couples, so many beautiful people that we arn't compatible with! Any who, the question is this,as there's so many bisexual wives/partners on here, why isn't there a "fabgirls" website?"

The typo on your profile is confusing - at least I assume it's a typo? . mail/male

over a year ago

You're right, so why is no one making money from all these "lipstick lesbians"?"

Cause a lipstick lesbian is about as rare as hens teeth and from my experience tend not to be the types who go to hook up sites that's more the butch ones.

over a year ago

"Searching for suitable couples, so many beautiful people that we arn't compatible with! Any who, the question is this,as there's so many bisexual wives/partners on here, why isn't there a "fabgirls" website?

The typo on your profile is confusing - at least I assume it's a typo? . mail/male"

Thanks, I'll blame predictive text for that lol! Although I don't think that's what's slowing our meet rate down!

over a year ago

If it's a girls only site it would make no difference if they were just bi or full on gay would it as there's no dudes :p"

The lesbians I've met haven't been 'bi friendly'. They didn't like bi women.

over a year ago

"could do with that over on fabguys, the number of times I've turned up at some guys house expecting to suck off an overweight, smelly loner, only to find some page 3 stunner pretending to be a bloke! Bloody time wasters!"

Post new Message to Thread