Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

festival fun

Jump to newest

By *ivilizedkink OP   Couple
over a year ago

harrow

We're off to the secret garden party festival, just wondering if anyone has had a cheeky fab meet at a festival and if so did anyone notice the tent shaking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 08:27:48]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a weekend of the teardrop rocking

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I love festivals - not so much for the music these days, just because they're lovely places to hang out. People are very relaxed and friendly.

Sadly, I've never really had any naughty times at them. I'd love to, as I just think there's lots of genuinely nice women at them who look amazing.

I dunno why, but the wellies and floaty dress look absolutely floors me, so I'm happy if there's a bit of rain and mud about!

I've got a couple comng up over the coming weeks and I'd really love to have someone to share them with.

There was a lot of noisy action coming from a tent by mine at one last year. Got to admit it was quite a turn on being kept awake by that, even if I was envious of the guy

Sorry, I've gone a bit wistful in this post - festivals bring it out in me for some reason!

Have fun.

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We love festivals

We are currently stuck with the choice of going to V festival or the VA festival of fun...both on the same weekend

Decisions, decisions!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sex at a festival? No chance, i love then but the thought of getting up close and personal with someone who's been stood in a field for a couple of days using them smelly bogs and washing with baby wipes does not appeal

over a year ago

harrow

"Sex at a festival? No chance, i love then but the thought of getting up close and personal with someone who's been stood in a field for a couple of days using them smelly bogs and washing with baby wipes does not appeal "

lol you make a very strong point there .one of the reasons we have a fully equipped vw camper

By *antricBondageCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

We are going to SGP . See you there!

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sex at a festival? No chance, i love then but the thought of getting up close and personal with someone who's been stood in a field for a couple of days using them smelly bogs and washing with baby wipes does not appeal

lol you make a very strong point there .one of the reasons we have a fully equipped vw camper "

It's the camper I envy here. Would LOVE to get one

over a year ago

harrow

So do we thats why we are hiring one lol can not afford to own one have you seen the price of them ???

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I can't even afford to hire!!

Post new Message to Thread