Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The perfect kiss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The perfect kiss is like food some people like their chili flamin’ hot and others like it mild and sweet which do you prefer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on my mood and the kisser but a red hot kisser is mostly best

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

It starts with a soft brush of the lips and builds to a raging inferno.

over a year ago

Some of both depends on mood

over a year ago

I like a nice gentle kiss with lips brushing lightly and gentle pulling of the bottom lip

over a year ago

Where is that kiss going?

over a year ago

The best kiss is one that leaves you breathless and with a burning desire to rip the clothes from whomever you're kissing.

over a year ago

Kissing is paramount for me from light brushing of lips to full on erotic French style, love to hold my woman's face as I kiss her, really makes me feel in touch

over a year ago

Kisses are the first point of sexual contact for me, so I always take the time to make them feel as warm, hungry and sexy as possible. I'm not one to 'warm up' with little pecks, as soon as our lips touch, I'll be desperate to part her lips and slip my tongue deep inside her mouth, see how she tastes, how she responds, tease her tongue and see if she wants to chase me, closing my eyes and building up a steady, lazy rhythm, then just enjoy the warm, wet feeling of softness and the soft sound of the gentle slurps and smacks.

over a year ago

I think this is underrated - it doesn't have to be the prelude to anything else but can be enjoyed on it's own.

I actually got slightly jealous watching a girl snog a guy once in a club as I could sort of see she was just really engrossed in the moment - and wanted it to be me.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"It starts with a soft brush of the lips and builds to a raging inferno. "

Yes ... This

over a year ago

When a lady starts off with her tongue slopping all over the place I slow her down, pressing my tongue firmly against her and moving it gently. Such a thrill setting the pace and feeling her kiss me back the same way. Head holding and neck stroking is awesome too. (B)

over a year ago

The perfect kiss? Simple! Mine.

over a year ago

Not sure about perfect but best kiss is the first kiss with someone you have always fancied...

over a year ago

It starts with him putting his fingers gently in my hair then softly brushing my neck with his nose and breathing on my neck towards my ear... Then little kisses to my neck and face until he gets to my lips...

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

............is the kiss where there is perfect unison, instantaneous, perfect mirroring in every way of each others kiss.

over a year ago

Kiss someone like kissing is the only way to communicate, no conversation just two sets of lips that are ravenous to be recognized and treasured

over a year ago

With anyone other than the misses hehe

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Kissing is paramount for me from light brushing of lips to full on erotic French style, love to hold my woman's face as I kiss her, really makes me feel in touch "

Sounds like my type of kiss!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

gentle .. soft .then harder as passion builds .. tongues .. then light teasing nearly brushing lips .. and a great big hug x mwahh

over a year ago

A kiss is a conversation. It can tell you so much, if you only listen. I think that the art of 'making out' should be far far more popular than it is among adults.

over a year ago

"Kissing is paramount for me from light brushing of lips to full on erotic French style, love to hold my woman's face as I kiss her, really makes me feel in touch "

over a year ago

Anyone want to meet up for a kiss? It can be a social meet for our lips.

...i'm serious by the way.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I love to kiss with passion and sensuality, tongues teasing and mingling, lips softly brushing against each others building up to full on hot kisses that make you melt and take you to another place, close my eyes and just feel the heat rise in me, gently touch his face as we are locked together in that moment, a gentle sigh breathed into him as the lust takes over and the kisses get more intense...

over a year ago

Should be orgasmic sensual lots of tongue and not wet and sloppy yuk

Post new Message to Thread