Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

High street lingerie for BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know the question has been asked a few times where BBWs can get lingerie but is there any high street shops as I'm unimpressed with what I have got online.

I used to buy all my lingerie from ann summers as the majority of the range went up to 20/22/24 and was good sizing too. Now they only seem to go up to 18 in most things with the odd size 20 but not generous sizing any more so they don't fit

Were in the midlands loads of adult shops around etc but do any of them do stuff for big girls? I love long basques and chemise with inbuilt cups

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get mine from Amazon. You need to search on size, but I've been happy with what I've bought from there.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I would like to know where to get nice lingerie for the bigger woman that doesn't cost the earth. I need some for my club visits.

over a year ago

Never thought of amazon tried lovehoney but didn't like the quality and eBay was terrible the boobs area was a weird shape.

Ideally want highstreet though so I can try it on as I'm useless at sending things back and I would love something new for tonight

over a year ago

Yours clothing are starting to do some nice basques and babydolls.

They have a website but have a number of high street stores now around the UK and they are reasonably priced too x

over a year ago

"Yours clothing are starting to do some nice basques and babydolls.

They have a website but have a number of high street stores now around the UK and they are reasonably priced too x"

Lovely there is one in dudley so we could try there if I can drag Paul shopping he would happily go along to a adult shop but merry hill shopping centre on a Saturday is going to take some persuasion! X

over a year ago

"Yours clothing are starting to do some nice basques and babydolls.

They have a website but have a number of high street stores now around the UK and they are reasonably priced too x

Lovely there is one in dudley so we could try there if I can drag Paul shopping he would happily go along to a adult shop but merry hill shopping centre on a Saturday is going to take some persuasion! X"

just tell him if he behaves he can have something nice when he gets home it works for the kids

over a year ago

It's worth checking out the website as some items are online exclusives but you can have items delivered to store to pick up.

They've really expanded the range over the last few months, bustiers with suspenders and even a maids outfit too so I think you'll find something suitable

over a year ago

"It's worth checking out the website as some items are online exclusives but you can have items delivered to store to pick up.

They've really expanded the range over the last few months, bustiers with suspenders and even a maids outfit too so I think you'll find something suitable"

Thanks just checked it out the ones I like are typically online exclusive x

over a year ago

"It's worth checking out the website as some items are online exclusives but you can have items delivered to store to pick up.

They've really expanded the range over the last few months, bustiers with suspenders and even a maids outfit too so I think you'll find something suitable

Thanks just checked it out the ones I like are typically online exclusive x"

Hahahaha completely typical!

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

They've really expanded the range over the last few months, bustiers with suspenders and even a maids outfit too so I think you'll find something suitable"

Its great that they have started to expand in choice.

I have the same maids outfit which I'm wearing on one of my profile pics.

However, I bought it direct and it was cheaper than on Yours website.

Dreamgirl is a fantastic website. Plus items can always be returned if they don't fit - for free i think?

I bought an outfit off there and it a tad too tight. I'm determined to get in it as its stunning! High hopes....

over a year ago

Dreamgirl is a fantastic website. Plus items can always be returned if they don't fit - for free i think?

I bought an outfit off there and it a tad too tight. I'm determined to get in it as its stunning! High hopes.... "

Thanks I'll have a look at that one, do they come up small then? X

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

I bought an outfit off there and it a tad too tight. I'm determined to get in it as its stunning! High hopes....

Thanks I'll have a look at that one, do they come up small then? X "

No problem.

I would say one size smaller, yes. I ordered the Beyonce corset (check it out - gorgeous!) In an 18 but I could do with a 20. They go to a 24 I think...

I've just gone on dreamgirl website and it looks like you can't order from them now?

If you Google plus size dreamgirl, lots of sites come up which you can order from. x

Post new Message to Thread