Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do people really feel about married men or women seeking encounters on here, for example.

Do women prefer meeting a married man for the excitement of being shagged by someone else's guy.

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't ask if they are married. Don't really want to know.

over a year ago

I like married men because they won't stalk me afterwards lol

over a year ago

It's more annoying when they pretend to be single only til after the meet they tell you that they are married!! Not that it bothers me but just be up front!

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We wouldn't want to play with anyone married who was playing away without their husband/wives consent. That's a whole situation we definitely would want to avoid.

We'd also want proof of this if playing with single married people. With married couples however... It's all good!

over a year ago

"We wouldn't want to play with anyone married who was playing away without their husband/wives consent. That's a whole situation we definitely would want to avoid.

"

More people should be like that

over a year ago

"We wouldn't want to play with anyone married who was playing away without their husband/wives consent. That's a whole situation we definitely would want to avoid.

More people should be like that "

@Ash ~ whoa u turn from your earlier post lol...

over a year ago

@Ash ~ whoa u turn from your earlier post lol... "

Remind me what I said in earlier post lol

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

We met a Single Guy on the beach a few months back.. it was a nice warm day.. !!

He had messaged us a lot and he just wanted my undies and also to wank while I sunbathed ..

He seemed Nice - and we agreed to meet.

The next day was fun until we realised that his wife had followed him to the beach....

This was the first and last time we trust guys until we get to know them..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't do repeat meets so wouldn't know if they were or weren't married. In fact I'm more likely to meet guys in a club and there is no way to tell unless I ask to inspect their left hands closely first, and to be honest I don't care that much.

I did get a text from someone saying they were a meets wife once but I ignored it. Not my fault he lied to me as well as her.

over a year ago

we meet married or single guys makes no difference to us and no more or less of a thrill one way or other

over a year ago

Remind me what I said in earlier post lol"

Look up lol ^^

"I don't ask if they are married. Don't really want to know."

over a year ago

Look up lol ^^

"I don't ask if they are married. Don't really want to know.""

Oh right yeah. I don't think about it too much but nice to see others have more morals then me. That's what I think

over a year ago

Look up lol ^^

"I don't ask if they are married. Don't really want to know."

Oh right yeah. I don't think about it too much but nice to see others have more morals then me. That's what I think"

fair enough

morals are not set in stone though...

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Have to say I don't believe in playing away from home. It's not fair on the person who doesn't know. If your not happy then move on and let the other person find someone who does want to be with them. I also don't want another woman banging on my door because her partner can't keep it in his pants it's not my fault lol

over a year ago

"What do people really feel about married men or women seeking encounters on here, for example.

Do women prefer meeting a married man for the excitement of being shagged by someone else's guy.

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above"

I don't want to touch another's guy with a barge poll.

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Oh right yeah. I don't think about it too much but nice to see others have more morals then me. That's what I think"

Oh we don't have that rule for morals! It's more a practical rule to try and keep life as drama free as possible. If people are cheating we definitely don't want to get in the middle of things. That would be rather too much like Jeremy Kyle for our likings!

over a year ago

"

Oh right yeah. I don't think about it too much but nice to see others have more morals then me. That's what I think

Oh we don't have that rule for morals! It's more a practical rule to try and keep life as drama free as possible. If people are cheating we definitely don't want to get in the middle of things. That would be rather too much like Jeremy Kyle for our likings!"

Oh right. I take back my compliment then lol

over a year ago

"

Oh we don't have that rule for morals! It's more a practical rule to try and keep life as drama free as possible. If people are cheating we definitely don't want to get in the middle of things. That would be rather too much like Jeremy Kyle for our likings!

Oh right. I take back my compliment then lol "

You can give it to me instead!

I want nothing to do with cheats of either sex... married or in a relationship.

They have already proven themselves to be untrustworthy, calculating and liars. Why on earth would I want to waste my precious time on someone like that?

I get no thrill from the thought of some poor girl or guy sitting at home thinking they are in a loving and committed relationship. I do this for fun, not hurt other people.

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Compliment duly rescinded then! Hehe

Yeah we don't agree with people playing away. But our rule is definitely more from an anti-drama point of view than anything else. We've been to a fair few fet events with married men paying dominatrixes for the things they'd never ask their wives to do. Which is well and good but with a dungeon viewing area it often is asking for trouble. Only seen it kick off twice so far though and we were glad to just be spectators!

over a year ago

"

You can give it to me instead!

I want nothing to do with cheats of either sex... married or in a relationship.

They have already proven themselves to be untrustworthy, calculating and liars. Why on earth would I want to waste my precious time on someone like that?

I get no thrill from the thought of some poor girl or guy sitting at home thinking they are in a loving and committed relationship. I do this for fun, not hurt other people."

Kk you can have it

over a year ago

There are sites set up for married people wanting to meet and to be honest, if they were free, like Fabs I think 90% of the people on here would be there instead.

This site it the most fair and up front about its free element and the paid bit is great value too, so it attracts married people just wanting more / extra / something / anything

I think they should let someone know before meeting up (as I do) and then the other person can make an informed decision based on the other persons circumstances.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

If your married , be honest about it , we are alll here for the same thing SEX,

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I state no attached men on my profile and those that contact me know I don't play nice. So...if they can explain to their partners where their pubic hair went, the wax in their chest hair, the welts on their back and the temporary tattoo "property of Miss Vee" on their arse it's all fine and dandy with me!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Jesus, make your mind up which side of the fence you prefer!

over a year ago

i dont respect anyone who cheats on there partners very much just think they are selfish and it makes you wonder what sort of people they are.

i feel sorry for their partners who dont know about it especialy on here when they talk about their partners behind their backs because you only get one side of the story and they could be lying about them and the ones that have had sex with lots of people and brag about it are the worst.

i didnt used to think it mattered but after being on here a long time and meeting lots of people i have changed the way i think about certain things.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What do people really feel about married men or women seeking encounters on here, for example.

We don't care what other people do but we choose not to get involved if they are married and playing alone with, or without permission.

over a year ago

i have met a couple of men who were in open marriages and i knew for sure they werent lying because they were honest types and there partners profile was on here as well.

over a year ago

I am married ! It's not on my profile but I always try to say in first or second message ! Tho I sometimes forget when I get chatting thru the forum ! I'm not justifying it ! I can't ! But I do think not to say is unfair

over a year ago

I don't meet married people unless they have permission because I hate lies and causing upset. How good is a meet going to be knowing you're potentially hurting another person?

I don't care if she 'doesn't understand me' or 'she's gone off sex'. If you're not happy, grow a pair and leave (as I did). Plus if you can't keep the person who loves you and has pledged their life to you interested in sex, IMO it doesn't say much about your skills as a lover!!

over a year ago

"I don't meet married people unless they have permission because I hate lies and causing upset. How good is a meet going to be knowing you're potentially hurting another person?

I don't care if she 'doesn't understand me' or 'she's gone off sex'. If you're not happy, grow a pair and leave (as I did). Plus if you can't keep the person who loves you and has pledged their life to you interested in sex, IMO it doesn't say much about your skills as a lover!!"

i agree if you cant keep the person who loves you interested in sex it doesnt say much about you or your skills as a lover.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

We don't care what other people do but we choose not to get involved if they are married and playing alone with, or without permission."

we are exactly the same, we dont moralize but its not for us

By *oth_cook69Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

We have been trying to find a couple or a single woman for Mr Cook to play with as Mrs Cook wants to be told all about it afterwards. We are very honest people and the moment we mention that we are married people run a mile, even when we say we are happy to prove we are genuine and Mr Cook is not cheating. Maybe we are too honest !!

over a year ago

There are people who disagree with it, people who actively seek it and people who don't really care either way. So long as people are upfront about their situation in their profile and messages, others can make a decision about whether they want to meet that person or not.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am guessing you have not been round for the last couple of days because it seems this is the "subject de jour" at the moment......

here are two examples....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/291518

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/291044

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We have been trying to find a couple or a single woman for Mr Cook to play with as Mrs Cook wants to be told all about it afterwards. We are very honest people and the moment we mention that we are married people run a mile, even when we say we are happy to prove we are genuine and Mr Cook is not cheating. Maybe we are too honest !!

"

I don't think you're too honest. People are choosing not to interact with your dynamic when in possession of the facts, why is that a problem?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Jesus, make your mind up which side of the fence you prefer! "

hey... fence sitting to make yourself look good at all times is a delicate dark art ya know!!!

who wants to know what people truely think! its the image you present that is important....

work that greasy slimey pole!!!!

over a year ago

it puts me off when i get a message from a couples profile saying that the man likes to meet on his own then tell his wife about it, i would rather not know know about that. Also find it a bit weird when i get a message from a woman saying her husband wants to meet me, its different if i have known them for a while though. I have blocked couples now though.

over a year ago

I like married women I like the thrill of shaging someone's wife and Geting court

By *upcake68Woman
over a year ago

Ely

I am married, have regular FWB & hubby is fully aware & gives full consent!

Whose a lucky girl!!

over a year ago

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above I like married women I like the thrill of shaging someone's wife and Geting court "

Sorry, did you mean going TO court when you're named in the divorce?

over a year ago

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above I like married women I like the thrill of shaging someone's wife and Geting court

Sorry, did you mean going TO court when you're named in the divorce?"

Day out?

over a year ago

"it puts me off when i get a message from a couples profile saying that the man likes to meet on his own then tell his wife about it, i would rather not know know about that. Also find it a bit weird when i get a message from a woman saying her husband wants to meet me, its different if i have known them for a while though. I have blocked couples now though."

I don't like when the guy can play alone, but the woman can't. Seems a tad sexist IMO. And I'd rather meet her alone than him anyway!!

over a year ago

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above I like married women I like the thrill of shaging someone's wife and Geting court "

Must be a right turn on knowing if you get caught you could be partly responsible for a possible break up of someone's relationship!

over a year ago

"it puts me off when i get a message from a couples profile saying that the man likes to meet on his own then tell his wife about it, i would rather not know know about that. Also find it a bit weird when i get a message from a woman saying her husband wants to meet me, its different if i have known them for a while though. I have blocked couples now though.

I don't like when the guy can play alone, but the woman can't. Seems a tad sexist IMO. And I'd rather meet her alone than him anyway!! "

Well i dont know why any woman would put up with that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"it puts me off when i get a message from a couples profile saying that the man likes to meet on his own then tell his wife about it, i would rather not know know about that. Also find it a bit weird when i get a message from a woman saying her husband wants to meet me, its different if i have known them for a while though. I have blocked couples now though.

I don't like when the guy can play alone, but the woman can't. Seems a tad sexist IMO. And I'd rather meet her alone than him anyway!! "

its not always that one can and one can't it is sometimes that one doesn't want to, or one is more than happy for the other one to go off and come home and tell them all about it, or one sits at home in agony because they only agreed to it because they think they will lose them if they don't. The problem is it's difficult to know which applies, hence we avoid.

over a year ago

Me and Em are married we aint bothered what the status of our meets is. We're not risking our relationship if they want to risk theirs thats up to them.

over a year ago

I play alone, my wife plays alone, we also play as a couple. We are swingers, isn't that what it is all about? As for others, their marital situation is their own business.

over a year ago

Its just as bad the other way round... if one can play both should be allowed...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I play alone, my wife plays alone, we also play as a couple. We are swingers, isn't that what it is all about? As for others, their marital situation is their own business."

I think it's all about what is agreeable to the people involved, no rules or should do this should do that. Do what you want as long as it hurt no one else is our motto.

over a year ago

well were marrid couple always play together im bi have met other couples but fiinde they only want me not my hubby so we gave up meeting couples pluss the last couple we met her hubby spat dummy out got nasty with us put us off meeting couples altogether

over a year ago

Do men prefer meeting a married woman for similar reasons to above I like married women I like the thrill of shaging someone's wife and Geting court

Sorry, did you mean going TO court when you're named in the divorce?"

I hardly think a one off meet will get you named in the divorce lol!!

however I fail to see what the thrill of getting caught is...

over a year ago

we met a couple not out of here a few years ago was not a good meet he was to forcefull dident get what he came for any way it turned out she was bieng forced into meets sadly she commited suicide 7 months later put us of for quite a while

over a year ago

"we met a couple not out of here a few years ago was not a good meet he was to forcefull dident get what he came for any way it turned out she was bieng forced into meets sadly she commited suicide 7 months later put us of for quite a while "

Thats very sad. i have heard a couple of men say to each other that they talked their wives into it or were trying too.

over a year ago

we also met a marrid fem for 3some fun her hubby dident know however she had more interest in my hubby however turned out her hubby couldent manage a good fuck think we felt guilty of using her for our own pleasure but at the end of the day who was using who ?

over a year ago

"we also met a marrid fem for 3some fun her hubby dident know however she had more interest in my hubby however turned out her hubby couldent manage a good fuck think we felt guilty of using her for our own pleasure but at the end of the day who was using who ?"

What you felt guilty for using her because she was married you mean?

dont get it.

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

"I state no attached men on my profile and those that contact me know I don't play nice. So...if they can explain to their partners where their pubic hair went, the wax in their chest hair, the welts on their back and the temporary tattoo "property of Miss Vee" on their arse it's all fine and dandy with me! "

Yeah you've said,on nuuuumerous occasions !

over a year ago

Much prefer married men, more discreet !!!!

over a year ago

I bet your inbox will be more full than normal in the morning now you've said that. Lol

over a year ago

I prefer married women as they are discreet ....sometimes life is in the way for meets but the meets are more intense...

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I prefer married women as they are discreet ....sometimes life is in the way for meets but the meets are more intense... "

married woman are more fun ,

over a year ago

we prefer married men as there are no ties at all...

over a year ago

Does it matter

As long as its a good shag

over a year ago

It's really easy to cast judgement on others for being married and being on this site without your partners consent.

My husband and I, well, it's private but he knows I am on here but does not want the details. Also if it weren't for certain major factors, we would have separated by now.

Truth is I tried for many, many years to save our relationship but it fell on deaf ears. Anyway, I do not want sympathy for stating that. I am merely saying that it isn't always as black and white as leaving your partner when it all goes wrong.

I am I think, a good person, despite my unfaithfulness. I am a kind and caring woman who wishes her marriage hadn't turned into what it is now.

It saddens me greatly and yes I have tried married sites but I actually feel or did feel at home here, (probably be cast out now) weird as that may sound.

over a year ago

It's really easy to cast judgement on others for being married and being on this site without your partners consent.

My husband and I, well, it's private but he knows I am on here but does not want the details. Also if it weren't for certain major factors, we would have separated by now.

Truth is I tried for many, many years to save our relationship but it fell on deaf ears. Anyway, I do not want sympathy for stating that. I am merely saying that it isn't always as black and white as leaving your partner when it all goes wrong.

I am I think, a good person, despite my unfaithfulness. I am a kind and caring woman who wishes her marriage hadn't turned into what it is now.

It saddens me greatly and yes I have tried married sites but I actually feel or did feel at home here, (probably be cast out now) weird as that may sound.

"

I think this is a fine sentiment, at the end of the day there are reasons that people do what that do, often others struggle to align themselves or even understand, but for the individual those reasons are as valid as the ones that compel someone to drink, skydive or join the women's institute.

Equally people not wishing to be involved with married people is equally valid.

over a year ago

"We have been trying to find a couple or a single woman for Mr Cook to play with as Mrs Cook wants to be told all about it afterwards. We are very honest people and the moment we mention that we are married people run a mile, even when we say we are happy to prove we are genuine and Mr Cook is not cheating. Maybe we are too honest !!

"

Have mrs cook talk to the prospective couples on the phone.

over a year ago

"It's really easy to cast judgement on others for being married and being on this site without your partners consent.

"

over a year ago

I avoid married men as i find they don't have the time to put into a meet, i don't like having sex with someone who is clock watching as they have to be home when the pubs close

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"It's really easy to cast judgement on others for being married and being on this site without your partners consent.

"

over a year ago

"It's more annoying when they pretend to be single only til after the meet they tell you that they are married!! Not that it bothers me but just be up front! "

I've had this but not after a meet but in the messaging and then only because I've asked.

over a year ago

We'd also want proof of this if playing with single married people. With married couples however... It's all good!"

spot on

over a year ago

We'd also want proof of this if playing with single married people. With married couples however... It's all good!"

spot on

over a year ago

We wouldn't intentionally play with someone we thought was cheating but how would someone prove that they are single?

We would only have their word for it

A lot of married men now days don't have wedding bands

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You can never be 100% sure, you just have to be as sure as you can be.

over a year ago

Judgemental attitudes on here makes my shit itch. Yes I am married and looking and have had abuse from people making their own assumptions of my situation without finding out my real reasons, or whether I have permission to play or not lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Judgemental attitudes on here makes my shit itch. Yes I am married and looking and have had abuse from people making their own assumptions of my situation without finding out my real reasons, or whether I have permission to play or not lol.

"

yea lots of married people accuse other people of being judgemental and make assumptions about their situation without finding out the real reasons why they feel that way...it's a crazy old world.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We meet couples so this tends not to be an issue for us, however, when we want to meet a single guy or lady we wouldn't meet someone who was cheating, we just can't condone it and that isn't being judgemental that's being honest. Z

over a year ago

i found out lots of people make excuses about why they cheat on their partners, when a lot of men or women say they arent getting any at home the truth is they just want to screw around.

over a year ago

More people should be like that "

It is a good idea but depends on the person being honest with you. I have been caught out a couple of times. If the man is playing away with permission (or woman) I don't see much of a problem. How do you ever really know for sure?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It is a good idea but depends on the person being honest with you. I have been caught out a couple of times. If the man is playing away with permission (or woman) I don't see much of a problem. How do you ever really know for sure? "

You don't ever know for sure.

over a year ago

"we met a couple not out of here a few years ago was not a good meet he was to forcefull dident get what he came for any way it turned out she was bieng forced into meets sadly she commited suicide 7 months later put us of for quite a while "

That's awful

over a year ago

How do you know they are married? They could be fb's, both married to other people.

over a year ago

"Judgemental attitudes on here makes my shit itch. Yes I am married and looking and have had abuse from people making their own assumptions of my situation without finding out my real reasons, or whether I have permission to play or not lol.

"

If you're that bothered why not just tell them the truth? Surely it's none of their business. Who cares what they think.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

It is a good idea but depends on the person being honest with you. I have been caught out a couple of times. If the man is playing away with permission (or woman) I don't see much of a problem. How do you ever really know for sure? "

the only way to know for sure is to ask both of them..... and thats were some people get very defensive...

those who are honest and upfront and have permission tend to put it on their profile AND will allow you to talk to the other half....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm interested to know when it becomes ok to judge. Is it when the judgement is in ones favour?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm interested to know when it becomes ok to judge. Is it when the judgement is in ones favour?"

I'm not judging any one - we just don't want to meet cheats, Z

over a year ago

Have no issues with them being married if there not cheating on spouses. We don't like cheats as that's not what swinging about

over a year ago

I came here originally as a married woman who had her husband's consent to play occasionally, and it was very occasionally. He would not have spoken with another man, even if I had insisted. He did not want details, names, venues, just to know I was safe and would come home afterwards. Now I am single and I appreciate that relationships are unique to each couple. If I choose who to play with, that is down to my preferences and is in no way being judgemental. That is not fair. What do they say..'If you want to know someone, walk a mile in their shoes.'

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm interested to know when it becomes ok to judge. Is it when the judgement is in ones favour?

I'm not judging any one - we just don't want to meet cheats, Z"

No I know, but so many people say that others are judging them forgetting that they're making judgements too. If you don't want judging don't indulge in justification of your circumstances.

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I like married men for the excitement and for the fact they are a little distant and not so demanding

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I came here originally as a married woman who had her husband's consent to play occasionally, and it was very occasionally. He would not have spoken with another man, even if I had insisted. He did not want details, names, venues, just to know I was safe and would come home afterwards. Now I am single and I appreciate that relationships are unique to each couple. If I choose who to play with, that is down to my preferences and is in no way being judgemental. That is not fair. What do they say..'If you want to know someone, walk a mile in their shoes.'"

Exactly and it applies both ways.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm interested to know when it becomes ok to judge. Is it when the judgement is in ones favour?

No I know, but so many people say that others are judging them forgetting that they're making judgements too. If you don't want judging don't indulge in justification of your circumstances."

Ah, I get you, was being a bit dim, Z

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I know, but so many people say that others are judging them forgetting that they're making judgements too. If you don't want judging don't indulge in justification of your circumstances.

Ah, I get you, was being a bit dim, Z"

over a year ago

"I'm interested to know when it becomes ok to judge. Is it when the judgement is in ones favour?"

Its ok to judge everyone does it even the ones who say they dont.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Its ok to judge everyone does it even the ones who say they dont.

"

Yep!

over a year ago

Think a lot more married men on here than let on, u can tel because they chat during day mainly....go quiet at night and weekends....maybe wifey in then!!!! Up to them though they know what's at stake if they get caught !

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

probably... people a very quick to use the "don't judge me" card when they are being defensive.......

preference is fine until it goes against people... thats when its normally played

By *irdbucCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Totally agree, single or married if you need to lie then your just being fake

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

If you don't want to meet " cheats" you're seen as judgemental. By that token why have any preferences at all in case someone is offended?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

probably... people a very quick to use the "don't judge me" card when they are being defensive.......

preference is fine until it goes against people... thats when its normally played"

yea my question was partly rhetorical, I'm getting a little tired of the "don't judge me" line. But that might be because I don't like other people telling me how to think when they know nothing of my circumstances.

over a year ago

"If you don't want to meet " cheats" you're seen as judgemental. By that token why have any preferences at all in case someone is offended? "

over a year ago

I always read "don't judge me" as though it's said in a really pathetic, whiny voice.

wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhhh

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I always read "don't judge me" as though it's said in a really pathetic, whiny voice.

wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhhh"

lol!

the thing is we genuinely DON'T judge, it truly is none of our business we just choose not to get involved knowingly. But as soon as I'm told not to do something........

over a year ago

remember when i first met my partner he was joking about a man at work who i had met saying he was married and he used to visit prostitutes and i said i wasnt impressed, he said hes got a lovely wife too. then he told me about another man they worked with who cought and std of a prostitute when he was in another country and gave it to his wife, men seem to think that sort of thing is funny.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"remember when i first met my partner he was joking about a man at work who i had met saying he was married and he used to visit prostitutes and i said i wasnt impressed, he said hes got a lovely wife too. then he told me about another man they worked with who cought and std of a prostitute when he was in another country and gave it to his wife, men seem to think that sort of thing is funny. "

A certain type of man thinks its funny but most of them only laugh about it because they think they ought to

over a year ago

"

If you feel at home here then stay here and make the site work for you. I don't remember seeing a sign anywhere saying no married people allowed lol.

some won't meet married people with or without consent it's just another personal preference along with age, size etc etc. which is totaly valid and their choice to make x

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Myself I don't knowingly meet married generally as I have no need of the drama if spouse found out. However I also believe people cheat because they're not getting their needs met at home (I don't just mean sexually). I've been engaged to one guy, married to another and had 4 serious relationships. The only one I was faithful to was the guy I was engaged to. My marriage ended as he met someone else, it wasn't the first time he'd cheated. I ended the marriage as I what I found unacceptable was it was a full blown relationship not just sex and it was with my supposed best friend. We weren't meeting each other's needs. The two occasions I cheated were because my needs weren't being met. The first time purely sexually as he was away with work. The second time was when the marriage was faltering as I had pnd n he was struggling with becoming a dad. Also it was with the ex fiancé who I still had feelings for.

I honestly feel that if we'd gone into swinging together we'd still be together. As I said he'd been unfaithful before, but they were one night stands n honestly as long as he practised safe sex it didn't bother me. At one point he admitted having a crush on a girl n I told him he could go for it but she knew he was married n didn't believe he had permission. He was and is quite sexually adventurous so I think he would've been ok with n even enjoyed my being with other partners.

Hindsight a a wonderful thing eh?

over a year ago

Interestly

How would you know if their married

But it dnt matter were all her for fun

Lets do it!!!

Post new Message to Thread