Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

One for the gals

Jump to newest

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

One for the gals.......

If your meet arrives and the gentleman in question says you look nothing like your pic and are exceptionally ugly do you:

Make a poor excuse to make him do a runner.

Pop a bag over your head (airholes necessary) so as not to offend his delicate sensibilities.

Shag doggy style only (strict instructions not to turn around)

Or kick the ignorant fucker in the nuts and slam the door in his face ...

Discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always give a get out of jail free card. If I see horror on their faces I urge them to use it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm so desperate that I take the bag or doggy option it's only fair really.

over a year ago

i say thats ok because i wasnt realy in the mood and feeling a wee bit tired.

over a year ago

Seriously!!! I hope you women are showing us your fantastic sense of humour. A man is lucky to get to that point of meeting if he says anything negative kicking him in the nuts sounds like a good option. No one is perfect you can be seriously sexy and hot whatever you look like. It's in the eyes, the mind, the outfits and the deeds.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/14 16:34:46]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep joking.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

If your meet arrives and the gentleman in question says you look nothing like your pic and are exceptionally ugly do you:

Pop a bag over your head (airholes necessary) so as not to offend his delicate sensibilities.

Discuss."

One man actually said I wasn't wearing enough make up and he then started to talk about another possible meet as this wasn't going too well....guess what I did next?

over a year ago

I was being serious. One man bailed. I gave him the option and he took it after asking me how many men I'd met off Fab. He thought I'd only been on a few weeks and wanted to be first in line

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

One man actually said I wasn't wearing enough make up and he then started to talk about another possible meet as this wasn't going too well....guess what I did next?"

And men wonder why we put negative comments on our profiles

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If a guy thought I was nothing like my photos and was ugly I would wish him a safe journey home is my serious answer.

over a year ago

"I was being serious. One man bailed. I gave him the option and he took it after asking me how many men I'd met off Fab. He thought I'd only been on a few weeks and wanted to be first in line "

Dick...

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

One man actually said I wasn't wearing enough make up and he then started to talk about another possible meet as this wasn't going too well....guess what I did next?"

Please tell me he is still in your basement

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

Rushed upstairs and put more make up on?

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sorry for this quick interuption:

OP you for got to add right at the end

... and create a thread or status about it.

Anyways, carry on

over a year ago

"I was being serious. One man bailed. I gave him the option and he took it after asking me how many men I'd met off Fab. He thought I'd only been on a few weeks and wanted to be first in line

Dick... "

As soon as he asked me I knew it was going to go well so I said loads, would you like to turn back?

over a year ago

"I was being serious. One man bailed. I gave him the option and he took it after asking me how many men I'd met off Fab. He thought I'd only been on a few weeks and wanted to be first in line

Dick...

As soon as he asked me I knew it was going to go well so I said loads, would you like to turn back? "

should have read wasn't going to go well

over a year ago

"I was being serious. One man bailed. I gave him the option and he took it after asking me how many men I'd met off Fab. He thought I'd only been on a few weeks and wanted to be first in line "

There are some odd people out there I know. I have taken to meeting at clubs so you have fewer surprises. Although knocking on a strangers front door is still so dirty

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss."

I swear this belongs in the stories and fantasies section no man would do that.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

One man actually said I wasn't wearing enough make up and he then started to talk about another possible meet as this wasn't going too well....guess what I did next?

Rushed upstairs and put more make up on? "

After him showing me pics of the next woman he had in mind I picked up my drink, poured it over his head and walked out.

over a year ago

"If a guy thought I was nothing like my photos and was ugly I would wish him a safe journey home is my serious answer. "
what a lady. Well done

over a year ago

I would say off you pop then

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/14 16:45:55]

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

I swear this belongs in the stories and fantasies section no man would do that."

You can tell by their body language and uncomfortable fidgeting. I'm always honest about how I look but some don't seem to believe me

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

After him showing me pics of the next woman he had in mind I picked up my drink, poured it over his head and walked out."

Good for you!!! What a nob!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

After him showing me pics of the next woman he had in mind I picked up my drink, poured it over his head and walked out."

That was extremely unkind and terribly ungentlemanly of him. I wonder what he hoped to achieve?

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

After him showing me pics of the next woman he had in mind I picked up my drink, poured it over his head and walked out.

That was extremely unkind and terribly ungentlemanly of him. I wonder what he hoped to achieve?"

He rang me and said he was sorry but he likes glamorous women...hahaha.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

Good,he deserved that

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

Please tell me he is still in your basement"

I wouldn't mind but I didn't even fancy him but was happy to have a drink and a laugh.

over a year ago

I normally get a look of relief that I look like my photos. Possibly because we are seen together in public.

I met a guy from match, who was obsessed with how good-looking he was, and apologised for his sun burn. I asked why the obsession, and he said all his female friends told him so. I stated perhaps they didn't want to hurt his feelings .

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Seriously!!! I hope you women are showing us your fantastic sense of humour. A man is lucky to get to that point of meeting if he says anything negative kicking him in the nuts sounds like a good option. No one is perfect you can be seriously sexy and hot whatever you look like. It's in the eyes, the mind, the outfits and the deeds. "

It's a response to the ugly meets thread.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

That was extremely unkind and terribly ungentlemanly of him. I wonder what he hoped to achieve?

He rang me and said he was sorry but he likes glamorous women...hahaha."

Obviously he has issues so tries to belittle others. Maybe he was scared of the reality. It seems there are lots of fantasists on here.

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

I swear this belongs in the stories and fantasies section no man would do that."

It's a response to the ugly meets thread. Has anyone asked if that should be in the stories and fantasies section?

over a year ago

"Seriously!!! I hope you women are showing us your fantastic sense of humour. A man is lucky to get to that point of meeting if he says anything negative kicking him in the nuts sounds like a good option. No one is perfect you can be seriously sexy and hot whatever you look like. It's in the eyes, the mind, the outfits and the deeds.

It's a response to the ugly meets thread. "

Ah sorry just dipping in and out, not keeping up, daydreaming, looking out the window, doodling on the desk, I will pay more attention. Ta x

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss.

He rang me and said he was sorry but he likes glamorous women...hahaha.

Obviously he has issues so tries to belittle others. Maybe he was scared of the reality. It seems there are lots of fantasists on here. "

I think reality scared him but perhaps I just wasn't what he expected, it happens. He just didn't have to be so rude about it.

I don't like to hurt others feelings.

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

All,it shows is that he's a small minded nob...ignore and move on, you're better than that and he proved that he isn't worthy of you!

over a year ago

"All,it shows is that he's a small minded nob...ignore and move on, you're better than that and he proved that he isn't worthy of you! "

over a year ago

I'd just smile and say no worries. I don't think everyone is going to fancy me in person even though they've seen a pic of me.

Who the heck would be surprised if someone at some point didn't fancy them...?

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aw. And here's me hoping people would come on here to take the piss.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss."

I wouldn't mind the chance to kick some men in the nuts though...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Sorry for this quick interuption:

OP you for got to add right at the end

... and create a thread or status about it.

Anyways, carry on"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I would double bag him but still resume doggy position. (Can't be too careful!) then do a runner.

Serious answer - I would rather someone be honest and leave if I wasn't what they were expecting. I would...

over a year ago

Tie him to the bed and go to the pub come back and piss on him then leave.

over a year ago

"One for the gals.......

Discuss."

i say, i know but if i sent you a genuine pic you wouldn't have met me, I'm hoping now you have you will see what a wonderful person i am and fuck my anyhoo

Post new Message to Thread