Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ugly meets.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One for the guys.......

If you arrive for a meet and the lady in question looks nothing like her pic and is exceptionally ugly do you:

Make a poor excuse and do a runner.

Pop a bag over her head (airholes necessary)

Shag her doggy style only (strict instructions not to turn around)

Or other....

Discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"One for the guys.......

If you arrive for a meet and the lady in question looks nothing like her pic and is exceptionally ugly do you:

Or other....

Discuss. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Take 1 for the team!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

No one is ugly

over a year ago

I've turned up and left in two cases. In one the woman's pics were her but obviously many years, many stones and many hard paper rounds had happened since.

The other, the pics weren't her at all. When I broached the subject with her she said 'if I'd have put my pics on you wouldn't have been interested.'

She was right, I left.

I couldn't just think fuck it, I'm here and do someone, that's a bit desperate.

By *urvy_J3Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

Know this is for guys but thought I would post anyway.

I met someone from another site and his pics must of been 10 years old as we chatted I asked how old the pics were and said I don't mean to be rude but if your meeting people you need to update them as its false advertising can't remember his reply but he was very arrogant I finished my drink and left

over a year ago

"No one is ugly"

Yes they bloody are

over a year ago

Find out if she stimulates my brain.

Surely that counts for something.

over a year ago

Is doggy style " the ugly position " then?

Any woman with an ounce of intelligence would know your game, before getting in the " ugly position"

Her

over a year ago

"Know this is for guys but thought I would post anyway.

I met someone from another site and his pics must of been 10 years old as we chatted I asked how old the pics were and said I don't mean to be rude but if your meeting people you need to update them as its false advertising can't remember his reply but he was very arrogant I finished my drink and left "

I had the same from another site.

He was stones heavier than his pic yet I sat with him, had drinks and chatted and then had the front to send me abusive messages when I said I didn't want to meet again only for 5 months later to message me and tell me he had lost all the weight and yes he looked fantastic but the moment had passed well and truly.

over a year ago

"Is doggy style " the ugly position " then?

Any woman with an ounce of intelligence would know your game, before getting in the " ugly position"

Her"

Lights out AND doggy is the really ugly position!

over a year ago

Youve gotta be polite. See if theres chemistry. You never know they could make you laugh. Its not always looks, personality counts for alot

over a year ago

Do it with the lights off lol it might be the best sex ever !!!

over a year ago

Ugly only describes what nasty people are on the inside,,,

It not an appropriate word to describe someone external appearance unless the person using it doesn't care how cruel they appear...

over a year ago

Her

Lights out AND doggy is the really ugly position!"

Is that so?

Pray tell, how many times have you assumed this position and do you ever think they might not wanna see you either?

over a year ago

Her

So what's 'lights out', 'doggy' & a bag over each others head then?

Kinky?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Maybe change your selection process and have a social meet first would save on the dissapointment and embarrassment all round.... Just a thought

over a year ago

I posted this rather tongue in cheek because I recently arranged a meet with a lady after long chats both phone and online and lots of pic exchanges. Unfortunately what arrived at the meet was somewhat different from the vision of beauty in the pics. To the extent that I didn't even recognise her in anyway shape or form. When she approached me I was dumbstruck. She was at least 15 years older than her fab profile (have no problem with age just be upfront), at least 10stone heavier (no problem with bbw just be upfront) and one of the ugliest facest I've ever seen. For a split second I contemplated carrying on the meet purely because I didn't want to hurt her feelings (I know...all heart). In the end I remembered I'd left the iron on

over a year ago

Her

Is that so?

Pray tell, how many times have you assumed this position and do you ever think they might not wanna see you either?

"

I have never ever been in the doggy position......EVER!!!! Honest

over a year ago

Her

Is that so?

I have never ever been in the doggy position......EVER!!!! Honest "

Ha...

By *urvy_J3Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

"I posted this rather tongue in cheek because I recently arranged a meet with a lady after long chats both phone and online and lots of pic exchanges. Unfortunately what arrived at the meet was somewhat different from the vision of beauty in the pics. To the extent that I didn't even recognise her in anyway shape or form. When she approached me I was dumbstruck. She was at least 15 years older than her fab profile (have no problem with age just be upfront), at least 10stone heavier (no problem with bbw just be upfront) and one of the ugliest facest I've ever seen. For a split second I contemplated carrying on the meet purely because I didn't want to hurt her feelings (I know...all heart). In the end I remembered I'd left the iron on "

Was that the excuse u made? Pmsl oh dear

over a year ago

"I posted this rather tongue in cheek because I recently arranged a meet with a lady after long chats both phone and online and lots of pic exchanges. Unfortunately what arrived at the meet was somewhat different from the vision of beauty in the pics. To the extent that I didn't even recognise her in anyway shape or form. When she approached me I was dumbstruck. She was at least 15 years older than her fab profile (have no problem with age just be upfront), at least 10stone heavier (no problem with bbw just be upfront) and one of the ugliest facest I've ever seen. For a split second I contemplated carrying on the meet purely because I didn't want to hurt her feelings (I know...all heart). In the end I remembered I'd left the iron on "

Skype.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

A few years back I met a girl of another site.

Chatted for a few weeks, decided to pick her up at hers - I get there, she opens the door and is fat and 4 pints ugly (so not too bad in the looks).

It dawns on me she has been untruthful with the pics, I decide to stay with it (the situation) for a few hours as she must have a great personality.

Well that was shit aswell, her dog covered me in smelly dog hair and I had a terrible time.

I stayed trying to be the gent but I won't next time.

over a year ago

"A few years back I met a girl of another site.

Chatted for a few weeks, decided to pick her up at hers - I get there, she opens the door and is fat and 4 pints ugly (so not too bad in the looks).

It dawns on me she has been untruthful with the pics, I decide to stay with it (the situation) for a few hours as she must have a great personality.

Well that was shit aswell, her dog covered me in smelly dog hair and I had a terrible time.

I stayed trying to be the gent but I won't next time."

I salute your bravery and perseverance. Just out of interest.......what was the dog like?

over a year ago

It's abit like when you turn up expecting 8" but are greeted with 4" I guess....

over a year ago

"It's abit like when you turn up expecting 8" but are greeted with 4" I guess.... "

Just do it twice then!

over a year ago

I had one

I really didn't know what to do lol

Ended up making an excuse that suddenly had to leave then ended up getting locked out house in middle night in the winter because in the rush to get away forgot keys

Ended up smashing window to get in

over a year ago

if i wasnt attracted i would make polite excuse and go - even if beautiful (whatever beauty and ugliness are) -

over a year ago

"I had one

I really didn't know what to do lol

Ended up making an excuse that suddenly had to leave then ended up getting locked out house in middle night in the winter because in the rush to get away forgot keys

Ended up smashing window to get in "

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

When I first joined many years ago. I went to meet a woman at her house.

She turned out to be a man, who thought I wouldn't turn up. !!!!!!!!

Oh how we laughed.

over a year ago

We usually meet single guys & normally before the party night I (Mr J) ask any new guy to meet for a chat & a coffee.

So far we have not met anyone hugely ugly but I did meet one guy who was so dirty and smelly it turned my stomach. He even had green mould on his teeth

Obviously that was not something we would have realised from his photos.

Needless to say we cancelled our plan to meet him for a mmf!

over a year ago

at least now I know what a guy means when he tells me to "assume the ugly position"

By *artythemanMan
over a year ago

hythe (southampton)

Make her buy the drinks until she does look like her pic

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I salute your bravery and perseverance. Just out of interest.......what was the dog like? "

Fat. Wet. Moulting. Smelly. Licked a lot, even when you muttered 'fuck off ya fucking bastard' at it.

over a year ago

Heard a story once where guy turned up to a meet, around 20 years older looking than his pics. The girl questioned him, only for to admit the pics were of his son, with him mumbling "But people say we look alike "......she left promto.

over a year ago

Her

My friends just told me today his favourite position with me is doggy....gonna have to ask him why now

over a year ago

"Youve gotta be polite. See if theres chemistry. You never know they could make you laugh. Its not always looks, personality counts for alot"

Not in my swinging world. I have to find the person physically attractive.....I want to meet guys for sex not to laugh my socks off. If I can do both, great, but I have friends I can have a laugh with. I would just be honest with them and tell them I will be reporting them to trading standards for false advertising

over a year ago

I salute your bravery and perseverance. Just out of interest.......what was the dog like?

Fat. Wet. Moulting. Smelly. Licked a lot, even when you muttered 'fuck off ya fucking bastard' at it.

"

Yeah but what about the dog?

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"

Well that was shit aswell, her dog covered me in smelly dog hair and I had a terrible time."

Err...can someone tell him what doggy style means?

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah but what about the dog? "

It confirmed to me what Id heard many of times. She was just like her owner

over a year ago

I discovered a guy from here sent me pics of someone else. Try as he might, I am just not meeting him.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Err...can someone tell him what doggy style means? "

Its ok.

I used to do 'doggy' I went up a level or two and now I'm on 'Rodeo'

over a year ago

I would be honest

explain that they wasnt for me and leave

over a year ago

"Youve gotta be polite. See if theres chemistry. You never know they could make you laugh. Its not always looks, personality counts for alot

Not in my swinging world. I have to find the person physically attractive.....I want to meet guys for sex not to laugh my socks off. If I can do both, great, but I have friends I can have a laugh with. I would just be honest with them and tell them I will be reporting them to trading standards for false advertising "

Too true. If personality was so important then maybe Fab should have a 'personality' tick box description.....Are you. Hilarious, Mildy Amusing or Like watching paint drg etc.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Youve gotta be polite. See if theres chemistry. You never know they could make you laugh. Its not always looks, personality counts for alot

Not in my swinging world. I have to find the person physically attractive.....I want to meet guys for sex not to laugh my socks off. If I can do both, great, but I have friends I can have a laugh with. I would just be honest with them and tell them I will be reporting them to trading standards for false advertising

Too true. If personality was so important then maybe Fab should have a 'personality' tick box description.....Are you. Hilarious, Mildy Amusing or Like watching paint drg etc. "

Or some 'smart' bit of software where it will answer this for you based on your:

Status's, Threads and Posts

over a year ago

"No one is ugly"

Plenty of people ugly on the inside x

over a year ago

same for me was chatting to a guy photos did it for me so I arranged a meet . sat in my car I could see out of the corner a man approach who I did nt recgonise . he knocked my window and said hi it's me - to which I replied who? he introduced himself as the guy I d been messaging - apart from he wasn't the guy in the pictures , when confronted he replied it's my mate suppose you're not interested then - my reply no shit Sherlock !! xx

over a year ago

Couples will generally have their soul partner so in the swinging world looks matter we posted a meet today and have had some proper fuglies today

over a year ago

I would still go ahead with it unless they were like not clean or something like that

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I have met some beautiful looking people who turned out to ugly in the sense that they are actually arrogant, ill mannered, narcissistic etc, and met some plain or sometimes a little odd looking people who are actually beautiful people as they are great fun to be around and we have all had great fun together. It's all about actual people, not how great their pics look.

Ugly is certainly not a word I would use to describe someones appearance, it is an opinion, not a fact!

Now, dirty smelly unclean on the other hand is a different kettle of fish.....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"When I first joined many years ago. I went to meet a woman at her house.

Oh how we laughed. "

A friend of mine had that. Was talking to a "stunning" woman, decided to meet outside theatre in Drury Lane, when everyone went in there was one bloke looking at him.

Turned out to be his date. The bloke said has they got on he didn't think he'd mind! Who does that?!!

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

Oh how we laughed.

A friend of mine had that. Was talking to a "stunning" woman, decided to meet outside theatre in Drury Lane, when everyone went in there was one bloke looking at him.

Turned out to be his date. The bloke said has they got on he didn't think he'd mind! Who does that?!!"

I went to the blokes house !!!!! Not been to Grantham since lol

over a year ago

Oh how we laughed.

Turned out to be his date. The bloke said has they got on he didn't think he'd mind! Who does that?!!"

He may have had a great personality......oh and a COCK!

over a year ago

"No one is ugly"

Op if you are that concerned meet socially first.

over a year ago

"No one is ugly

Yes they bloody are "

She's right lol

over a year ago

I think it's not so much ugly, personality and chemistry can count for a lot and we've had some good times with people who wouldn't be considered to be conventionally attractive but there are certain physical traits that we couldn't overlook...bad teeth is an absolute walk out aspect for us, dirty hands and nails, dirty clothing, lots of things relating to personal hygiene but lying about things like age, body type just makes me shake my head in despair... what, they really think we won't notice?

over a year ago

"No one is ugly

Yes they bloody are

She's right lol"

U can be the most stunning person and have the most ugliest personality

over a year ago

"No one is ugly

Yes they bloody are

She's right lol

U can be the most stunning person and have the most ugliest personality "

Who cares aslong as she has great tits!!!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

If you had to chose:

Ugly Person - Great Personality

Good looking person - Boring twat

What would you pick?

In my younger days I made the mistakes of picking the first option

over a year ago

"No one is ugly

Yes they bloody are "

over a year ago

"No one is ugly

Yes they bloody are

She's right lol

U can be the most stunning person and have the most ugliest personality

Who cares aslong as she has great tits!!! "

And a winning personality

over a year ago

"No one is ugly"

We went whatever you taking. Lol

over a year ago

"If you had to chose:

Ugly Person - Great Personality

Good looking person - Boring twat

What would you pick?

In my younger days I made the mistakes of picking the first option"

over a year ago

"One for the guys.......

Or other....

Discuss. "

Where did the notion of beauty and what beauty is come from?

Are we born with a natural ability to judge who is and isn't 'beautiful'?

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Ugly only describes what nasty people are on the inside,,,

It not an appropriate word to describe someone external appearance unless the person using it doesn't care how cruel they appear... "

This

Some real charmers on here eh

over a year ago

I thank my stars I've only had one meet where I wanted him to leave, he stated he was gym fit on his profile and he clearly wasnt, he was a balding (said on his profile he had all his own hair) old fat man haha iv nothing again balding older men as it can be very sexy but he just wasnt at all. Ever since I ask for a pic swap of faces as I dont do blind 'dates'. Never met any ladies that weren't who they were in the pics though, every lady iv met was as beautiful and sexy as expected.

over a year ago

yet the amazing OP has his face photo hidden so maybe hes ugly too

or the camera broke when taking ya photo

((tongue firmly in cheek)

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 18/07/14 16:01:48]

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

FFS I dont know what Im about

over a year ago

"FFS I dont know what Im about"

That'll be the heat...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I have met some beautiful looking people who turned out to ugly in the sense that they are actually arrogant, ill mannered, narcissistic etc, and met some plain or sometimes a little odd looking people who are actually beautiful people as they are great fun to be around and we have all had great fun together. It's all about actual people, not how great their pics look.

Ugly is certainly not a word I would use to describe someones appearance, it is an opinion, not a fact!

Now, dirty smelly unclean on the other hand is a different kettle of fish..... "

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"FFS I dont know what Im about

That'll be the heat..."

I couldnt even get that right I missed 'on' off. Ohh fuck. It is the heat and I have a weekend boner

over a year ago

Sadly its all to often the media reports yet another child has chosen to end their own life rather than suffer the anxiety and misery brought about by cruel and heatless verbal bullying that is focused on their appearance...

So to hear adults using the term ugly as a fun way to mock another person just further exacerbates the potential of this happening to someone we love...

I find that is a totally unacceptable situation,,,,

But I guess it's obvious not everyone agrees or cares....

Perhaps it's only when the tragic effects of such cruel taunts touch our own lives do we see how unfunny calling some ugly actually is...

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

What's all this bollocks about doggy being the "ugly" position? I love taking a woman from behind but not because she is ugly, because I can grab her hips and pull her to me as I slam into her. Also, because I can pin her hands behind her back, or grab her hair if I'm being really rough and she's into it.

over a year ago

"Sadly its all to often the media reports yet another child has chosen to end their own life rather than suffer the anxiety and misery brought about by cruel and heatless verbal bullying that is focused on their appearance...

So to hear adults using the term ugly as a fun way to mock another person just further exacerbates the potential of this happening to someone we love...

Perhaps it's only when the tragic effects of such cruel taunts touch our own lives do we see how unfunny calling some ugly actually is...

"

How lovely and well put, shame on anyone that puts beauty before a good person.

Her

over a year ago

Simple answer...yes. If misrepresented to such a large degree...exit stage left!

over a year ago

Op, u got no pic either so wonder myself there y u said it lol.

over a year ago

"Sadly its all to often the media reports yet another child has chosen to end their own life rather than suffer the anxiety and misery brought about by cruel and heatless verbal bullying that is focused on their appearance...

"

I agree and it's heartless and ugly isn't really the best word for judging a unattractive person but people will always have a judgement about meeting a stranger and the looks

Haven't you ever met someone after meeting online and thought yuck I don't like you !

over a year ago

just tell the bitch to her face.. "dayummmm gurl you ugly"

then run

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Op, u got no pic either so wonder myself there y u said it lol."

do they all wanna see your 6 pack?

over a year ago

"Op, u got no pic either so wonder myself there y u said it lol.

do they all wanna see your 6 pack?"

Yes they do, its sort after lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/14 19:06:50]

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"Op, u got no pic either so wonder myself there y u said it lol."

Once more but in English please

over a year ago

I think it's shallow and hurtful to call someone ugly.

over a year ago

"Op, u got no pic either so wonder myself there y u said it lol.

Once more but in English please "

Nah its ok lol.

over a year ago

I need to update my pictures i think.

over a year ago

"

Wise words and nicely put as always Soxy

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

and you call yourselves adults

over a year ago

Her

Is that so?

"

This will be why my last physical meet was more doggie then. I did enjoy it but am now wondering

over a year ago

Her

Is that so?

This will be why my last physical meet was more doggie then. I did enjoy it but am now wondering "

Oops not the last one

over a year ago

ugly people need loving to

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

It must be my age ... lol ... but I look for other things in a woman than how pretty/ugly her face is! So I'd have a drink at least and see how we got on.

I know some people are more photogenic than others but I wouldn't be that happy about her appearance being that difference to the pics she sent before the meet though!

over a year ago

Her"

if they're using fake pics they probably already knew before he turned up lol

over a year ago

always meet for a social first then

If they are not what you thought physical or otherwise you can have a drink & then scarper...

Post new Message to Thread