Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do any of your family or friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Know that you swing? And what was their reaction when you told them or found out??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

few friends they we're not surprised

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

3 friends do. One is on here anyway. The others just think it's amusing and ask me for the details after a party x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No, as my private life is simply that: private!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No, we don't discuss any aspect of our sex with anyone other than those we share it with.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Nope, none of my Family or Friends know... they don't need to know.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

My uncle knows, we stumbled across each other in the chat rooms.

Chatting with him on here was the catalyst for him to build some bridges with my dad.....they'd not spoken to each other for 15 years

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I (mrs) told one of my best friends and she has hardly spoken to me since! I think she's slightly jealous. We also told a couple who we were quite good friends with. They haven't seen us since! I don't know if they were worried we'd try it on with them lol. Safe to say we haven't told any other friends.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I (mrs) told one of my best friends and she has hardly spoken to me since! I think she's slightly jealous. We also told a couple who we were quite good friends with. They haven't seen us since! I don't know if they were worried we'd try it on with them lol. Safe to say we haven't told any other friends."

Why do you think your friend is jealous? It's not like you've won the lottery: it's just sex!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only my brother and 3 of my friends know... One of them is actually on here... If the rest found out though, I don't wanna think of what they would think loool

over a year ago

No one needs to know about my sex life apart from me and the person im having sex with

I don't go round wanting to know details of my friends sex lives,im sure they don't want to know about mine

I told a few that I sunbathed naked on holiday this year,some of the faces were shocked enough about that!

By *ivente clubCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Had no choice but to tell them, cant open and run a club business and keep it secret! but they have all been really supportive. They even pop in for a few drinks at our bar when they are heading off into town for a night out. No big deal lol

over a year ago

"Know that you swing? And what was their reaction when you told them or found out?? "

I don't think they do as we haven't told them but its not a big issue if they did. I don't see why people go telling family about it I wonder if the people that do also show family their home made sex movies too if they have that mindset.

over a year ago

A distant cousin hit on me sometime back on here. I politely declined and said his secret would be safe.

over a year ago

Crikey no way. This is my secret fantasy life and that's the way Id like it to stay

over a year ago

"I (mrs) told one of my best friends and she has hardly spoken to me since! I think she's slightly jealous. We also told a couple who we were quite good friends with. They haven't seen us since! I don't know if they were worried we'd try it on with them lol. Safe to say we haven't told any other friends."

Some friends, mainly women, will see you as a threat if they find out your a swinger.

It seems to be a pretty common misconception among non swingers that their partners will be fair game for any friend that swings lol.

Our friends were more inquisitive than wary.

XXXX

over a year ago

All my family know ( M ) im a swinger n proud

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"I (mrs) told one of my best friends and she has hardly spoken to me since! I think she's slightly jealous. We also told a couple who we were quite good friends with. They haven't seen us since! I don't know if they were worried we'd try it on with them lol. Safe to say we haven't told any other friends.

Why do you think your friend is jealous? It's not like you've won the lottery: it's just sex!"

When I first started talking about it she said she wished she had the guts to do something like that. She was really interested at first. Until we started meeting people then she went a bit funny.

over a year ago

My hubby knows

By *em4femxxWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

My best friend who is also my work mate does, after all she got us into it

over a year ago

"No, as my private life is simply that: private!"

The indiscretion of some people is mind boggling.

over a year ago

Only one person knows...family and other friends don't need to know. ..

over a year ago

A few of my close friends know I 'trawl the internet for sex' - but they've no idea what sites I'm on and they're often frustrated that I won't share any of the details.

over a year ago

No nobody knows

Not because im ashamed but because its the only thing i have in my life thats just for me ...

Being a single hard working father i have very little time time so its just good to have this as an escape !

I luv the nerves and butterflies before a meet !

Its good for the soul ...

Lol

over a year ago

Ive never told anyone i have never felt the need, my eldest daughter had suspicions but i denied everything so she's not 100%

over a year ago

family have never been told but i kind of guess they know

friends know i do/did and im not ashamed

i have met some great friends who i can call friends x

over a year ago

Nope. My family and friends have no reason to know......I like having it as my little secret

over a year ago

Quite a few of my friends and half of my family know I'm a swinger

My mum baby sat for me to go to the hoedown they know what I'm like so don't say anything

over a year ago

"Know that you swing? And what was their reaction when you told them or found out?? "

friends, yes

Family, no... but then we don't discuss other aspects of our sex life with them either so this is no different

over a year ago

A mixture of our family and friends know we have had a mixture of reactions from judgemental to supportive but overall just loads of questions. We did take some friends to a club though and that was a huge mistake.

over a year ago

over a year ago

We've come across an uncle and a few people we know of and the outcome has always been fun lol xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

over a year ago

"We've come across an uncle and a few people we know of and the outcome has always been fun lol xx"

You fucked your uncle?

By *artsnikCouple
over a year ago

wortley

most our friends know and some family they all just wanted details of what went on no problems at all

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

One friend of mine knows, she's been a mate for years, never done anything together though, but she always wants to know what I've been up to on Fab!

over a year ago

Most of our friends are swingers... I like to talk about sex with colleagues instead of work, weather, sport, politics... As a result many of them know.

Our older daughters know about it and are very supportive, taking care of the little one when we need to go together to a party.

I have no regrets - live is so easy when one have nothing to hide.

over a year ago

One male friend who I now see infrequently. He likes the stories of what I've been up to. It's good to have at least one person whom I'm comfortable confessing (almost) all to.

over a year ago

most of them know.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

A few friends know that I swing but as far as my family as concerned I have a few nice friends that I met on the internet that I like to share weekends with

over a year ago

over a year ago

A couple of friends do. But they approached the subject and I just gave them s ome advice based on my own experiances. Interestingly , they are married couples who.are seeking to expand their sex lives.

Post new Message to Thread