Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are you happy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To just out and out ask someone what they like. I'm quite comfortable asking at a meet, like to get to know what fuels the fire and what doesn't, do you think it's a bit calculated? Like to please the woman I'm with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

why not x

over a year ago

works for me....

over a year ago

Only polite to find out the preferences & dislikes of those your playing with. Bit bloody late after

over a year ago

"To just out and out ask someone what they like. I'm quite comfortable asking at a meet, like to get to know what fuels the fire and what doesn't, do you think it's a bit calculated? Like to please the woman I'm with "

We do...It establishes boundaries

As long as it doesn't become some sort of requirement...I like anal, but it doesn't mean I'm going to do it with you...or some kind of menu...and then I'll do this, and then I'll do this...We like to just go with the flow on meets

over a year ago

"To just out and out ask someone what they like. I'm quite comfortable asking at a meet, like to get to know what fuels the fire and what doesn't, do you think it's a bit calculated? Like to please the woman I'm with

We do...It establishes boundaries

As long as it doesn't become some sort of requirement...I like anal, but it doesn't mean I'm going to do it with you...or some kind of menu...and then I'll do this, and then I'll do this...We like to just go with the flow on meets"

We are the same ,couldn't have put it better ourselves

over a year ago

After some banter it's ok. If the first thing they do is start with sex talk after "hello" then I'm off.

There's ways of discussing boundaries... or just being creepy.

over a year ago

"After some banter it's ok. If the first thing they do is start with sex talk after "hello" then I'm off.

There's ways of discussing boundaries... or just being creepy. "

ooh, ooh...this too...

Post new Message to Thread