Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pee desperation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

A few people have stated they are into watersports...how many people are into the feeling of being really desperate to the point of peeing? Or indeed see others in that state?

Will x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I love to see a line of women waiting for a pee like when you go out for the day like at a day at the race's

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I love to see a line of women waiting for a pee like when you go out for the day like at a day at the race's "

your just damg evil!!!! lol you no idea how bad it is for ladies you guys are ok whip it out quick squirt and off you go, some of my fellow women seem to be in the cubical for an hour (fook knows what they doing lol)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I either find somewhere secluded to go or quickly nip into the mens if its possible,women take bloody ages in the loos

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I either find somewhere secluded to go or quickly nip into the mens if its possible,women take bloody ages in the loos "

Yes I'm the same. I can never understand why women have to spend so long in the loo....and then they stand in the way of the sinks having a conversation...really ladies. Sort it out. Loos are no place for chatting!...oooh, that was almost a rant. Time to get back to work!

By *aisy2012Couple
over a year ago

everywhere

Once went to Edinburgh Tattoo (don't ask). After endless bagpipe shit (again, don't ask ) the crowd all came milling out. Only toilets were the public conveniences & yes, the queue for the ladies was miles long. The more daring & more desperate went in the coach park &, hidden by the coaches, just got on with it. Fine till the coaches, almost as one, started pulling out. Worse as they turned & spotlighted an entire row of crouching, knickers-round-ankles, women.

Ah, the virtues of standing to pee!!!!

Post new Message to Thread