Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where are all the orgies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I first started swinging, it was common place to go into a room with a dozen other people an fall play together. Now it's just mainly 3somes and 4somes. So why the change? And are there any orgies left?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are about but in our experience they are regular groups that you have to get in with.

over a year ago

We have the licence to hold all orgies in the UK, buts it's strictly invite only

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Only been to private invite orgy, with certain criteria.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's such a shame that this once fine institution called the orgy is a dying breed. Even at private parties they are hard to get going. Well me and my other half will keep looking and hopefully find utopia.

over a year ago

"When I first started swinging, it was common place to go into a room with a dozen other people an fall play together. Now it's just mainly 3somes and 4somes. So why the change? And are there any orgies left?"

People are more concerned about safe sex these days and it a dozen people in that situation things get forgotten and condoms not always worn.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"They are about but in our experience they are regular groups that you have to get in with. "

We agree. We have a large group of friends that "party" together on a very regular basis in and around London. I suppose you could say it's fairly tight knit but not cliquey and new playmates are always welcomed by recommendation. Our only problem is we can't make these nights as often as we'd like..

over a year ago

My house. Bring your own wet wipes

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We are going to a party tonight with 8 couples and there is one large bed so thinking it will be my first orgy.

Half excited and half nervous

over a year ago

"When I first started swinging, it was common place to go into a room with a dozen other people an fall play together. Now it's just mainly 3somes and 4somes. So why the change? And are there any orgies left?

People are more concerned about safe sex these days and it a dozen people in that situation things get forgotten and condoms not always worn."

We are lucky at the parties we go to everyone uses condoms there are plenty avalible and the ladies even remember to put them on toys

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Just a little Orgy Alert for 2nd August!

Janet

over a year ago

We hold what some people would call mini orgys with friends. Like others have indicated they are invite only with no single males invited

Post new Message to Thread