Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too much info

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else read a verification on someone's profile and just think wow too much information! Such as how the guy made woman squirt lots and good woman tastes. Some things are best left private

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

As with everything on Fab, it's down to personal preference really.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Discretion, less is more! Don't need a blow by blow account of the meet!

over a year ago

yes would rather not know. tells you all you need to know about the type of person they are really, which is quite useful i suppose.

over a year ago

I don't care what people write. Up to them

over a year ago

Totally agree, no need for too much graphic detail, just enough to show they're a laugh and maybe a little taster but prefer not to read a sexual performance review!

over a year ago

If a man has,in my opinion,a nice cock I will say so. If he kisses nice I will say so. If he can suck his own cock I will let others find that out for themselves

over a year ago

Essentially, what do you want to know?

1. They're not a nutter.

2. They resemble their pics.

3. They don't smell.

4. They're real and turn up.

over a year ago

Does nobody want to know how I can fuck you till I'm inside out and breath through my ears.

Jeeze what are things coming to, I cum gallons as well.

over a year ago

"Does nobody want to know how I can fuck you till I'm inside out and breath through my ears.

Jeeze what are things coming to, I cum gallons as well."

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Agree 100%. To be honest we have hidden our varies now because they dont really mean much. we have also found guys try to boost their image by using veries. had one guy say he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!! WTF! some people have no idea.

over a year ago

"Discretion, less is more! Don't need a blow by blow account of the meet! "

But a video wouldn't go a miss :p

over a year ago

"Agree 100%. To be honest we have hidden our varies now because they dont really mean much. we have also found guys try to boost their image by using veries. had one guy say he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!! WTF! some people have no idea."

Blimey, that would put me right off. Poor cat lol

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Agree 100%. To be honest we have hidden our varies now because they dont really mean much. we have also found guys try to boost their image by using veries. had one guy say he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!! WTF! some people have no idea.

Blimey, that would put me right off. Poor cat lol"

Burst out laughing then on my own in the garden...cheers!!!

over a year ago

"Agree 100%. To be honest we have hidden our varies now because they dont really mean much. we have also found guys try to boost their image by using veries. had one guy say he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!! WTF! some people have no idea."

Yeah you might expect it from a 20 year old but its even worst when you get 40 year olds coming out with so much bulshit.

over a year ago

Don't meet on this profile, so no verifications. However on the last profile we tended to only publish social meet verifications and even some of those were ott.

"We met, they / he / she is real and at least part human, matches profile" would be the perfect verification text for us but people seem to think it's the same as an amabay review system

over a year ago

"he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!!"

Not much point in meeting her then... also can we get to all other women before this destroyer of the pussy's does his damage

over a year ago

Top much info sometimes

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I quite like graphic details although I prefer them in a message

over a year ago

"he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!!

Not much point in meeting her then... also can we get to all other women before this destroyer of the pussy's does his damage "

yeah what a stud must find out who he was. NOT.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"yes would rather not know. tells you all you need to know about the type of person they are really, which is quite useful i suppose. "

Out of interest..What type of person does it tell you, they are?

over a year ago

"yes would rather not know. tells you all you need to know about the type of person they are really, which is quite useful i suppose.

Out of interest..What type of person does it tell you, they are?"

Braggers who feel they have something to prove, imature people. not all though but most.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your often wrong if you don't have or show any verifications.

Your often wrong if you have too many.

Your often wrong if you have met 'the wrong type of person'

Your often wrong if they are too graphic.

Your often wrong if you have more than one from the same person.

I really do sometimes think people can't win whatever they do!

over a year ago

"Your often wrong if you don't have or show any verifications.

"

Nothing wrong with meeting the same people though, i agree with all the other statements.

over a year ago

I'm wary of the profiles with lots of social verifications stating he is a nice man. I would like to know he actually has sex and isn't a serial chatter

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

But you're only seeing that veri because the lady concerned has chosen to display it. So in that case, she must find that sort of description agreeable.

over a year ago

"I'm wary of the profiles with lots of social verifications stating he is a nice man. I would like to know he actually has sex and isn't a serial chatter "

I only display social veris and never ask for veris for play meets, although I do receive them, and have written them when asked. I'm a fairly private kind of soul rather than a serial chatter.

over a year ago

"I'm wary of the profiles with lots of social verifications stating he is a nice man. I would like to know he actually has sex and isn't a serial chatter "

Oh stop talking and get naked woman... can we do it in the shower it's bloody hot here

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"Agree 100%. To be honest we have hidden our varies now because they dont really mean much. we have also found guys try to boost their image by using veries. had one guy say he gave her such a good pounding and destroyed her pussy!!!! WTF! some people have no idea.

But you're only seeing that veri because the lady concerned has chosen to display it. So in that case, she must find that sort of description

agreeable."

No it was one that a guy sent to us, we decided not to display it.

over a year ago

I must be too laid back because i think that if a person took the time to write me a veri then it's respectful and courteous to display it. I'm not fussed about judging what others write, who they meet, how often they meet, etc. Nor do i see how displaying a veri authored by someone else shows the character of anyone other than the author..... And even that is dubious.

over a year ago

Verifications are primarily for making sure they're not totally unreliable. I don't ask for them on this profile and i don't struggle with fab, the photo verification proves you're 'real'.

Some are funny, and alot seem their latest meet had low expectations etc!

over a year ago

Ooh excellent yet another reason to dislike someone I have not met.

over a year ago

"Does anyone else read a verification on someone's profile and just think wow too much information! Such as how the guy made woman squirt lots and good woman tastes. Some things are best left private "

Don't read veris for just that reason, if I want someone, don't want to know what happened with someone else, rather find out for myself

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Your often wrong if you don't have or show any verifications.

"

I agree

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

But you're only seeing that veri because the lady concerned has chosen to display it. So in that case, she must find that sort of description

agreeable.

No it was one that a guy sent to us, we decided not to display it. "

Ah, well in that case, wtf indeed!

over a year ago

"Does anyone else read a verification on someone's profile and just think wow too much information! Such as how the guy made woman squirt lots and good woman tastes. Some things are best left private "

No not really! You see for some they get off on letting others know how naughty they have been so thats their thing fine its no different from the general public frowning on swinging. It should be each to their own or thats how we see it.

Post new Message to Thread