Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Good or bad?

Jump to newest

By *D83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Neath

Is it strange to be more focused on making a woman climax and enjoy the experience over myself? Is it a bad thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seriously, you know the answer to that

By *D83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Neath

I'm not trying to big myself up, I don't have a massive amount of confidence. It's frustrating me and I want to know if it's a problem or not.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm not trying to big myself up, I don't have a massive amount of confidence. It's frustrating me and I want to know if it's a problem or not. "

No it isn't a problem as such but women like to see a guy enjoy himself too.

By *D83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Neath

"I'm not trying to big myself up, I don't have a massive amount of confidence. It's frustrating me and I want to know if it's a problem or not.

No it isn't a problem as such but women like to see a guy enjoy himself too. "

I enjoy the experience but find it difficult to finish for some reason and I don't want to make the other person feel bad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm not trying to big myself up, I don't have a massive amount of confidence. It's frustrating me and I want to know if it's a problem or not.

I enjoy the experience but find it difficult to finish for some reason and I don't want to make the other person feel bad"

Can't advise you there I'm afraid but if you make it clear that your enjoyment comes from her enjoyment and that it isn't her most women will understand.

By *D83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Neath

I enjoy the experience but find it difficult to finish for some reason and I don't want to make the other person feel bad

Can't advise you there I'm afraid but if you make it clear that your enjoyment comes from her enjoyment and that it isn't her most women will understand. "

thanks for the vote of confidence, maybe I'm just overthinking things

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Can't advise you there I'm afraid but if you make it clear that your enjoyment comes from her enjoyment and that it isn't her most women will understand. thanks for the vote of confidence, maybe I'm just overthinking things "

I suspect that you are

over a year ago

No it isn't a problem as such but women like to see a guy enjoy himself too. "

Stop typing and get gobbling.

over a year ago

its not a bad thing but i dont like men who make me feel as if i have to cum quick or more than once because if they are doing what i like thats good enough but i dont always feel the need to cum more than once.

over a year ago

"Is it strange to be more focused on making a woman climax and enjoy the experience over myself? Is it a bad thing? "

Oh that is awful!

Where did you learn that?

So selfish of you!

over a year ago

"Is it strange to be more focused on making a woman climax and enjoy the experience over myself? Is it a bad thing? "

No not strange...my new fuck buddy was surprised at it at first... as she expected me to just want my oats and be selfish (turns out it was an old habit and perception) ...she absolutely loves climaxing 1,2,3 or more times now before she then makes sure I am very satisfied...

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's not strange... Just chat to your ladies though so they understand how you are... Then they can go with it rather than wonder if you are having as good a time as them.

Maybe see my other thread on tantric stuff.

By *D83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Neath

"It's not strange... Just chat to your ladies though so they understand how you are... Then they can go with it rather than wonder if you are having as good a time as them.

Maybe see my other thread on tantric stuff."

i just read it, it's a great insight thanks

By *anyoufeelmeMan
over a year ago

near you

your one Ver seems ok ..

i don't seem them saying this guy was a shit shag

man up and sort your head out

Post new Message to Thread