Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi is ok for fem but not.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it perfectly ok and encouraged for women to be bi but still a taboo for men to be bi? Personally being bi doesn't mean you're gay but rather more broadminded. What do you think and do you think this is the last inequality?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who says its Taboo, and its far from the last inequality.

Gimp

over a year ago

Could be because it's far less likely to get an sti with 2 women than 2 men ?

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's hardly taboo in the swinging world.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Jesus! This question is asked EVERY day. I think it should be added to the Pali Canon as another unanswered question!

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Haha...it comes up a lot but it is a valid question.

Unfortunately you'll just get 'hey, it's my choice not to like bi guys!'

over a year ago

"Could be because it's far less likely to get an sti with 2 women than 2 men ?

"

Yes and because of HIV?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It is only an issue if you allow it to be.

I have never found to be one but then again, if someone mentions they don't play with bi guys, I respect their choice.

I go through my life with zero sense of entitlement, it serves me well.

as for bi females, some lie down with the eyes firmly shut and allow another female to play with them, they do it to widen their meets eligibility.

note: SOME

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think the last taboo is gender change. Sadly people will always make assumptions and judgements. The main thing is that when you are an old man sitting on your rocking chair, you are not left wondering 'what if' x

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?"

Lol really? I'd say if you have unprotected sex with either you're equally at risk. I know some bi women who get about a bit!

So you'll now go on to quote the sexual health clinic statistics about more gay/bi men testing positive than any other group. Without going on to qualify that with the statistic that the largest group tested is gay/bi men. Because they are made more aware of testing and risks in the gay press, and at venues, pride events etc.

But every other group is relatively ignorant about it and thinks they're fucking immune, and can still nob away bagless without a care in the world.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

Lol really? I'd say if you have unprotected sex with either you're equally at risk. I know some bi women who get about a bit!

So you'll now go on to quote the sexual health clinic statistics about more gay/bi men testing positive than any other group. Without going on to qualify that with the statistic that the largest group tested is gay/bi men. Because they are made more aware of testing and risks in the gay press, and at venues, pride events etc.

But every other group is relatively ignorant about it and thinks they're fucking immune, and can still nob away bagless without a care in the world. "

Straights is immune innit.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

But every other group is relatively ignorant about it and thinks they're fucking immune, and can still nob away bagless without a care in the world.

Straights is immune innit.

"

Word sis

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Word sis "

Innit Blud.

(Tha have to hear this in a reyt broad Northern accent for full effect)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why is it perfectly ok and encouraged for women to be bi but still a taboo for men to be bi? Personally being bi doesn't mean you're gay but rather more broadminded. What do you think and do you think this is the last inequality?"

I really couldn't give a toss what people think of my sexuality.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hey! I want both

over a year ago

"

Word sis

Innit Blud.

(Tha have to hear this in a reyt broad Northern accent for full effect)"

over a year ago

"

Word sis

Innit Blud.

(Tha have to hear this in a reyt broad Northern accent for full effect)"

Yooz wanna run wit de dahn sarf massiv innit blud...reeeeeesPec

Rasta Gimp innit

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Yes and because of HIV?

But every other group is relatively ignorant about it and thinks they're fucking immune, and can still nob away bagless without a care in the world. "

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes and because of HIV?

No offence jodie,but the HIV virus is highly unlikely to be transmitted between 2 females.

No matter how much they get about.

HIV is too serious a subject,

to start including almost entirely safe groups.

over a year ago

Broadminded???? this a piss take?

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

No offence jodie,but the HIV virus is highly unlikely to be transmitted between 2 females.

"

over a year ago

It is not reality that matters but what people THINK reality is that matters.

Consequently very straight men in couples will be frightened they are going to get "sexually assaulted" by bi or gay men and will shy away.

The GUM clinics also ask if you have had sex with "high risk groups like, Africans, bi or gay men, ...."

I have had a number of men pull out of mmfmm meets because they are concerened about man to man physical but non sexual contact!

In the end it is the old Fab cliché no 1 = personal preference. I am sure if you said you think personal hygene is for wimps you may have even less success.

over a year ago

Yes, this topic does come up a lot. It is all down to preference and making a choice that's right for you. But people MUST be honest. They say "straight" on profile then say they are bi when you talk to them.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

"

"Almost entirely safe". Good choice of words.

Even better when used in this context: "what do you mean I have Gonorrhea? I only have sex with bisexual women and they're almost entirely safe!"

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes and because of HIV?

Even better when used in this context: "what do you mean I have Gonorrhea? I only have sex with bisexual women and they're almost entirely safe!""

Your post indicates ff sex presents an equal risk of contracting HIV.

That couldn't be more wrong,you check the figures.

In fact,it's scaremongering at it's very worst.

When talking about HIV,

we should at the very least,

Try to keep it real,

over a year ago

"Why is it perfectly ok and encouraged for women to be bi but still a taboo for men to be bi? Personally being bi doesn't mean you're gay but rather more broadminded. What do you think and do you think this is the last inequality?"

It doesn't mean anything apart from it being someones choice as its your to be bi its theirs who they meet.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

Even better when used in this context: "what do you mean I have Gonorrhea? I only have sex with bisexual women and they're almost entirely safe!"

Your post indicates ff sex presents an equal risk of contracting HIV.

That couldn't be more wrong,you check the figures.

In fact,it's scaremongering at it's very worst.

When talking about HIV,

we should at the very least,

Try to keep it real,"

Bi women don't just have sex with women. They have sex with men too................!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

OP... have you heard the term 'homophobic'?

For hundreds of years the government and religious groups actively promoted homophobia. In the UK, as recently as the 50's and early 60's society demanded homophobia and it was all specifically directed at males. Up until the late 60's being a practicing homosexual was a criminal offence in England, Ireland and Wales.

Women on the other hand were not included as women were considered mentally ill if they enjoyed, or experienced sexual enjoyment. So it didn't matter if a female was practicing sexual activities solo, with a man, or with another women, she was simply suffering from 'hysteria'.

Homophobia was embedded/brainwashed in our society by government and religious groups and that brainwashing still exists today.

Try going to a Russian city, start at one end of the high street announcing "I'm a practicing homosexual"... chances are you'll be beaten to death before you get to the other end of the street. 60 years ago you would have got the same result in the UK.

over a year ago

Quote "Could be because it's far less likely to get an sti with 2 women than 2 men ?" I have caught NSU and Gonorrhoea from women and so far nothing from men....HIV is also active in both sex's, it does not discriminate (Him)

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

"

Are you Joking? if one women has HIV and transmits bodily fluids with another woman they can contract HIV still. HIV doesn't just decide not to infect someone because they are lesbians or a bisexual female.

over a year ago

Re my previous posts, I didn't mention HIV initially. I just quoted someone that did. I was talking about sti's in general.

over a year ago

"Re my previous posts, I didn't mention HIV initially. I just quoted someone that did. I was talking about sti's in general. "

I am agreeing with you, just saying to the couple who said women can't contract HIV from female on female sex is wrong. They can contract every STI as heterosexuals, bisexuals and gay guys

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes and because of HIV?

Are you Joking? if one women has HIV and transmits bodily fluids with another woman they can contract HIV still. HIV doesn't just decide not to infect someone because they are lesbians or a bisexual female. "

Do you have the statistics on that,or are you just wildly speculating.

over a year ago

It's only a problem to people that don't matter to you. Don't let it bother you or you're just seeking their approval for something you want and they dont.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Only post allowed links please.

I was going to post you links Saucy to what you asking but can;t...but the jist is, lesbian lovers are less likely to catch HIV than hetrosexual or bi people.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

can't*

over a year ago

It is truly amazing how many males, be it part of a couple or single that have straight on their profile, just to enhance their chances of meets, but are suddenly bi when they message us.

over a year ago

Just for the record, I don't label myself and I'm open to interaction with everybody on Fabs. People are generally friendlier to me that way.

But it really is an eye opener how many men message me asking to fuck their non-existent girlfriend.

"Oh well she can't make it, looks like it's just me then..."

Fuck off hahaha

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"It is truly amazing how many males, be it part of a couple or single that have straight on their profile, just to enhance their chances of meets, but are suddenly bi when they message us."

Similar here, or have Straight and then most of the veris are from men saying lovelly suckable cock Etc..

Really dont like the straight Bi thing prefer to just see how it goes. MrsH has done the bi thing but not for her, she is a pillow princess lol

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Re my previous posts, I didn't mention HIV initially. I just quoted someone that did. I was talking about sti's in general. "

Giving the impression,

HIV was the subject of your post.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

Are you Joking? if one women has HIV and transmits bodily fluids with another woman they can contract HIV still. HIV doesn't just decide not to infect someone because they are lesbians or a bisexual female.

Do you have the statistics on that,or are you just wildly speculating."

I did put links up but got removed because forum rules, but basically it is slightly harder for women on women to contract HIV but it can happen.

As of this year the first ever documented HIV contraction of two women who have no past relations with men at all or with drugs. and on gave aids to the other

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Only post allowed links please.

I was going to post you links Saucy to what you asking but can;t...but the jist is, lesbian lovers are less likely to catch HIV than hetrosexual or bi people. "

Thanks ruggers,

The numbers are so low,I can't even find statistics that include HIV transmitted ff sex.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes and because of HIV?

I did put links up but got removed because forum rules, but basically it is slightly harder for women on women to contract HIV but it can happen.

As of this year the first ever documented HIV contraction of two women who have no past relations with men at all or with drugs. and on gave aids to the other"

Lol

you say it's only slightly harder,and then completely contradict that statement,with the first ever reported case.

One case,c'mon get real,

that's a bit more than slightly harder.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

As of this year the first ever documented HIV contraction of two women who have no past relations with men at all or with drugs. and on gave aids to the other

Lol

you say it's only slightly harder,and then completely contradict that statement,with the first ever reported case.

One case,c'mon get real,

that's a bit more than slightly harder."

Reported of pure lesbians that has never been with a man, we were talking about bi people and you said it is highly unlikely that HIV can be contracted between two females.

Which is false, Bi women can have HIV have sex with another woman and give that woman HIV quite easily

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Only post allowed links please.

I was going to post you links Saucy to what you asking but can;t...but the jist is, lesbian lovers are less likely to catch HIV than hetrosexual or bi people.

Thanks ruggers,

The numbers are so low,I can't even find statistics that include HIV transmitted ff sex.

"

It doesnt really matter how low or high the incidence rate is (0.01, 0.1, 1.0 or 10% or whatever), to the person who contracted HIV, its 100%.

Just take care ... thats all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's posted a lot but the general _iew in fab land has changed over the last few years, and it is much, much more accepted as good - doesn't mean everyone will meet everyone, but there's much greater acceptance and understanding here of bi guys.

When all clubs allow male on male play on any day, not just on bi special days, then we'll have reached a mile stone too. It's a pity there is still that restriction that's around. A lot of us like to see men with men, even if we're not going to join in, and know we can look away if of no interest.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

Lol

One case,c'mon get real,

that's a bit more than slightly harder."

She said that was the first reported case of 2 women that had never slept with men. Now I may be jumping the gun, but I'm pretty sure most bisexual women (esp on a swinging site) will have had sex with at least a couple of men in their lifetime!

The chances of a female giving it to another female are slim, but it still can happen.

over a year ago

The USA's Centre for Disease Control and Prevention says:

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV."

Although gay and bi men only form 4% of the population of men in the usa they accounted for 78% of new HIV cases amongst males.

This sort if information will colour peoples perception of the safety of sex with bi men. Sadly some bi men simply hide their sexuality on their profiles and carry on.

over a year ago

Yes as women are liked more here than single men so everything goes with women lol.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes and because of HIV?

Lol

One case,c'mon get real,

She said that was the first reported case of 2 women that had never slept with men. Now I may be jumping the gun, but I'm pretty sure most bisexual women (esp on a swinging site) will have had sex with at least a couple of men in their lifetime!

The chances of a female giving it to another female are slim, but it still can happen."

Like every other person stating the risk of HIV between ff,you provide no actual facts or statistics to back this up.

It's scaremongering at it's very worst.

The chances are not slim,they are exceptionally rare,

and only in exceptionally unusual circumstances.

It's strange as to peoples motivation,who find it necessary to exaggerate the HIV risks,associated with the safest sexually active group.

over a year ago

Yes and because of HIV?

Lol

One case,c'mon get real,

The chances of a female giving it to another female are slim, but it still can happen.

Like every other person stating the risk of HIV between ff,you provide no actual facts or statistics to back this up.

It's scaremongering at it's very worst.

The chances are not slim,they are exceptionally rare,

and only in exceptionally unusual circumstances.

It's strange as to peoples motivation,who find it necessary to exaggerate the HIV risks,associated with the safest sexually active group.

"

If a woman only ever has sex with women fair enough.

Everyone else should give their head a wobble if they think they aren't at risk.

over a year ago

Im bi and love it. People should get

Over it and move on. Dont knock it till you try it. Ive tried it and love it all. But like pussy more

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Yes and because of HIV?"

Say what?? How does that work?

Post new Message to Thread