Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

husbands consent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was suggested to me earlier that maybe I should have in my profile if I have consent from my husband to play or not as some people may not like this. Those who know me know I do not. Any feedback as to whether this would make a difference or not to men meeting me. I will welcome any good or bad feedback

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's up to you what you put in your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It'll help those fellas make an informed choice to play with you or not. There are guys that don't like playing with people that are cheating. Give them the option to decide.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My profile does state im married so that does give them the choice to mail me or not but I will give it some thought. Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree with all previous replies. Speaking from experience, there is nothing worse than shinning out of the back window when she heard a key in the lock downstairs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's entirely up to you. As long as you let them know before play, then they can make an informed choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think any blokes care I'd you playing behind hubbys back or not to be honest.

Reply privately

By *etentMan
over a year ago

maidstone

"It was suggested to me earlier that maybe I should have in my profile if I have consent from my husband to play or not as some people may not like this. Those who know me know I do not. Any feedback as to whether this would make a difference or not to men meeting me. I will welcome any good or bad feedback

"

Im in the same boat so wouldn't put me off meeting you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its fine as it is, by the way I like married women

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/07/14 16:08:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's up to you. Would be nice to know if I'm going to be chases down the road bear ass if he come home early. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't accommodate so no danger of that. so you single guys needn't worry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would be extremely fucked off if someone I met ended up being a cheat

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I wouldnt wanna cheat on another Brother

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP it's your profile so put what you want to!

You've been on here long enough to know how these things work, if you were meeting an attached guy would you want to know whether he had consent or not?

Just think it gives those that are reading your profile a clearer picture so they can make an informed decision on whether they want to contact you or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dunno. Ask your husband

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think any blokes care I'd you playing behind hubbys back or not to be honest. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't bother us if those we meet are single or not or playing with or without consent

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

and once again the difference between man and woman on fab is made very clear!!

If ths was a guy world war 3 would have broken out by now!! he'd have been called all the names under the sun, ridiculed beyond belief etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It'll help those fellas make an informed choice to play with you or not. There are guys that don't like playing with people that are cheating. Give them the option to decide."

Oh blimey, here we go again lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It'll help those fellas make an informed choice to play with you or not. There are guys that don't like playing with people that are cheating. Give them the option to decide.

Oh blimey, here we go again lol"

What's that?

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i ll meet you red .. no problem with your situation .. i was in the same boat and know how you feel

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"and once again the difference between man and woman on fab is made very clear!!

If ths was a guy world war 3 would have broken out by now!! he'd have been called all the names under the sun, ridiculed beyond belief etc"

Yep!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It'll help those fellas make an informed choice to play with you or not. There are guys that don't like playing with people that are cheating. Give them the option to decide.

Oh blimey, here we go again lol"

?

Reply privately

By *untimeanytimeMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

"and once again the difference between man and woman on fab is made very clear!!

If ths was a guy world war 3 would have broken out by now!! he'd have been called all the names under the sun, ridiculed beyond belief etc"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's your profile so write what you like about yourself ~ it's not only being married that people don't disclose on their profiles you know!

I do think tho before you arrange to meet someone you should let them know ~ then it is their choice to make.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When most guys get an erection their moral compass is ...well... their dick.

Don't think too many will be put off.

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"It'll help those fellas make an informed choice to play with you or not. There are guys that don't like playing with people that are cheating. Give them the option to decide."

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

As always my opinion is do what suits you. You don't have to disclose anything about your situation whatsoever. You don't have to tell anyone to give them the option of deciding to play or not. You can be as reasonable or unreasonable as you like.

There will always be a lot more guys who couldnt give a hoot what your marital situation is

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have stated you are married I don't see why you should put more than that.....if they want to message and ask fair enough otherwise run your profile how you wish ,x

Reply privately

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't think any blokes care I'd you playing behind hubbys back or not to be honest. "

I find it distracting and I may not be as excited with you as I would be with someone who is totally open, honest and possibly polyamorous

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Yep. Sadly though it appears from the comments thus far men tend not to care about marital status as long as the woman is up for it.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't want to be beaten down but I think it is mainly women who do not want to be mislead, most men don't really care if a women is married and cheating though I do think it is only fair that you make your situation known, though I doubt it will affect your chances in meeting in the slightest!

Reply privately

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"It was suggested to me earlier that maybe I should have in my profile if I have consent from my husband to play or not as some people may not like this. Those who know me know I do not. Any feedback as to whether this would make a difference or not to men meeting me. I will welcome any good or bad feedback "

You are not meeting men for a date or hoping for a relationship out of it, just for a bit of fun, so why would anyone care? Probably a lot of guys who meet in clubs are married, so what? If people are going to cheat they will do it anyway, and for their own reasons, it's not up to others to judge.

We would happily meet you for some fun. We have never asked anyone if they are married, and frankly it's their business, not ours. We just want some nice sexy fun.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Some men get off on 'stealing' another's wife, others dislike cheats.

I am ambivalent.....or I dont give a shit ? Not sure really.

Either way it is up to you what and when you disclose and to whom.

The whole of fab need not know but you may chose to mention it during message stage.

Wouldn't stop me from ravishing you tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see a big difference between this thread and those I've read from male forumites. The males have been practically trying to justify their cheating and/or pleading not to be judged.

OP my opinion is you should give info so others can make an informed choice, but how you do it is up to you (profile/messages). I cannot condone cheating but at least you've been open about it.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It was suggested to me earlier that maybe I should have in my profile if I have consent from my husband to play or not as some people may not like this. Those who know me know I do not. Any feedback as to whether this would make a difference or not to men meeting me. I will welcome any good or bad feedback

You are not meeting men for a date or hoping for a relationship out of it, just for a bit of fun, so why would anyone care? Probably a lot of guys who meet in clubs are married, so what? If people are going to cheat they will do it anyway, and for their own reasons, it's not up to others to judge.

We would happily meet you for some fun. We have never asked anyone if they are married, and frankly it's their business, not ours. We just want some nice sexy fun. "

Married men meeting me had better care: I don't play nice and the temporary tattoo "property of Miss Vee" on their arse will need some explaining!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When most guys get an erection their moral compass is ...well... their dick.

Don't think too many will be put off."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesnt bother me, i'd bum ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

If ths was a guy world war 3 would have broken out by now!! he'd have been called all the names under the sun, ridiculed beyond belief etc

I see a big difference between this thread and those I've read from male forumites. The males have been practically trying to justify their cheating and/or pleading not to be judged.

OP my opinion is you should give info so others can make an informed choice, but how you do it is up to you (profile/messages). I cannot condone cheating but at least you've been open about it."

The men don't even.have to post about cheating on their wives but still get their profiles ripped to shreds if they simply say they can't accommodate lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not married, where is the wine

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not married, where is the wine

Her"

Takes advantage and gives you 4 glass of black tower

Reply privately

over a year ago

This "

Reply privately

over a year ago

HerTakes advantage and gives you 4 glass of black tower "

now there's a man with style

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was suggested to me earlier that maybe I should have in my profile if I have consent from my husband to play or not as some people may not like this. Those who know me know I do not. Any feedback as to whether this would make a difference or not to men meeting me. I will welcome any good or bad feedback "

How about you either respect your marriage vows or else go onto Ashley Madison...drama is not wanted on here thank you very much

Reply privately

over a year ago

HerTakes advantage and gives you 4 glass of black tower now there's a man with style

Her"

Thanks yes, I know how to treat you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

HerTakes advantage and gives you 4 glass of black tower now there's a man with style

HerThanks yes, I know how to treat you lol "

yes your me little haribo pleasure, bless ya

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

This would make a difference to us, in a positive way. If fab allowed for a third type of profile, playing with partners consent, I think it would be a real plus. There seem to be a bunch of people who fit this description and I feel they add to the personality of this site and, as such, should be recognised...not have to linger between 'single' or 'couple' status.

You could argue that a threesome with one side of a consenting couple is even safer than with a single person...as then there really are no strings attached...and it might even lead onto a foursome at some later date

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't want to meet somebody who was cheating on a partner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

HerThanks yes, I know how to treat you lol yes your me little haribo pleasure, bless ya

Her"

Yes I am and I got some haribos here to mmmmm x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This would make a difference to us, in a positive way. If fab allowed for a third type of profile, playing with partners consent, I think it would be a real plus. There seem to be a bunch of people who fit this description and I feel they add to the personality of this site and, as such, should be recognised...not have to linger between 'single' or 'couple' status.

You could argue that a threesome with one side of a consenting couple is even safer than with a single person...as then there really are no strings attached...and it might even lead onto a foursome at some later date "

youve misread the post...shes playing WITHOUT his consent

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to meet somebody who was cheating on a partner."

This woman has the consent of her partner and presumably you'd be able to verify that in person or by phone. That's different from cheating....just in case you had got the wrong end of the stick

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to meet somebody who was cheating on a partner.

This woman has the consent of her partner and presumably you'd be able to verify that in person or by phone. That's different from cheating....just in case you had got the wrong end of the stick "

The woman does not have permission

Reply privately

over a year ago

This woman has the consent of her partner and presumably you'd be able to verify that in person or by phone. That's different from cheating....just in case you had got the wrong end of the stick "

Nope, read the post again...she said she doesnt have his consent

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you are the one who has the wrong end of the stick

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think some guys would prefer to meet a married woman... thinking they would avoid a single bunny boiler.... Whereas some women secretly hope the single guy will fall for them. (some... not all!!)

Probably why there's such a difference of opinion between men and women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps this has been cleared up somewhere along this thread...but I didn't see it...

When you say "Those who know me know I do not"....are you saying you do not have your partners consent and you're just looking to lie in order to get more action? or are you saying that you do not like people who have the consent of their partner and so personally feel you shouldn't say that even though you do have his consent?

I think this needs clarifying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps this has been cleared up somewhere along this thread...but I didn't see it...

When you say "Those who know me know I do not"....are you saying you do not have your partners consent and you're just looking to lie in order to get more action? or are you saying that you do not like people who have the consent of their partner and so personally feel you shouldn't say that even though you do have his consent?

I think this needs clarifying"

She doesn't have his consent. he doesn't know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this needs clarifying

She doesn't have his consent. he doesn't know."

It really is as simple as this...its in black and white...it doesnt need any clarifying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe im wrong but it seemed pretty clear that she doesn't have his consent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would be extremely fucked off if someone I met ended up being a cheat "

So would I

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

For a man playing with a married woman with the consent of hubby is a big mahusive turn on.

Knowing that when she gets home they will be discussing the meet, and then you know that they be shagging the arse off each other

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh so she's asking if men would rather fuck her if she admitted to cheating?!?! WTF

Some threads on Fab come from such topsy turvey crazy minds they completely catch me out lol...sorry guys...resume service as usual

Yes boooo down with the cheat lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For a man playing with a married woman with the consent of hubby is a big mahusive turn on.

Knowing that when she gets home they will be discussing the meet, and then you know that they be shagging the arse off each other "

This thread is about the OP playing without her husbands consent i.e. cheating

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank the lord we sorted that out

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"For a man playing with a married woman with the consent of hubby is a big mahusive turn on.

Knowing that when she gets home they will be discussing the meet, and then you know that they be shagging the arse off each other

This thread is about the OP playing without her husbands consent i.e. cheating"

My learned friend, the question from the OP was if she should put that she has the consent of her husband.

So i put it to you, open ones eyes and read what you have seen not what you have understood to have seen .

Thank you Mr man69

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 15/07/14 21:06:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was just happily humming that old Johnny Nash hit,'ICanSeeClearly Now' but we seem to be back in the mire.

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"I was just happily humming that old Johnny Nash hit,'ICanSeeClearly Now' but we seem to be back in the mire. "

fight fight fight fight, I love it now footballs gone.

fight fight fight fight loool

Reply privately

over a year ago

My learned friend, the question from the OP was if she should put that she has the consent of her husband.

So i put it to you, open ones eyes and read what you have seen not what you have understood to have seen .

Thank you Mr man69 "

To be totally honest I can't see that she'd have a problem either way ~ we all know the majority of people don't read profiles anyway!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was just happily humming that old Johnny Nash hit,'ICanSeeClearly Now' but we seem to be back in the mire.

fight fight fight fight loool"

I'm a lover not a fighter.

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"I was just happily humming that old Johnny Nash hit,'ICanSeeClearly Now' but we seem to be back in the mire.

fight fight fight fight loool

I'm a lover not a fighter."

But i will fight for the one I love (that's not you) lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have just been blocked by a couple for saying we meet married "solo profile/ cheating singles'

nice to know somebody reads what we write

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Mr man69 "

I still cant believe people are misreading this...she states clearly in the her post that she does NOT have the consent of her husband. How can i make this clearer??

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"We have just been blocked by a couple for saying we meet married "solo profile/ cheating singles'

nice to know somebody reads what we write

"

same here .. i got a snotty message from the no cheating nazis and blocked .. im now separated so not cheating .. but thats the op s choice .. and she has her reasons .. not being able to tell them to fuck off andind their own business is annoying but i blocked them back so they cant annoy me any more either lol

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thank you Mr man69

I still cant believe people are misreading this...she states clearly in the her post that she does NOT have the consent of her husband. How can i make this clearer??"

lol, I don't think you can....maybe tattoo it on your forehead and make it your avatar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Mr man69

I still cant believe people are misreading this...she states clearly in the her post that she does NOT have the consent of her husband. How can i make this clearer??

lol, I don't think you can....maybe tattoo it on your forehead and make it your avatar "

Lol if i thought that would do it i might actually consider it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't say fairer than this

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

My opinion is who cares....if they want to meet you they will married or not. Don't understand why on earth it's up for discussion. Interesting topics must be thin on the ground tonight. However having watched the weather forecast just now it's going to be hot hot hot this weekend. Yey

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/07/14 23:02:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You find this boring and want to talk about the weather !!

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Well I was thinking hot weekend, beer garden, drinking al fresco with mates might bring on some conversation rather than some woman who wants a fuck with or without her husbands consent, rather boring if you ask me. Do we all care if he gives his blessing or not, but maybe you do, then feel free to discuss till the wee hours....now that is boring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think everyone has been told off with a special mention in dispatches for me.

Lets hope that drink and convivial conversation has a calming effect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Mr man69 "

"Those who know me, know I do not" ie do not have consent.

Simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I was thinking hot weekend, beer garden, drinking al fresco with mates might bring on some conversation rather than some woman who wants a fuck with or without her husbands consent, rather boring if you ask me. Do we all care if he gives his blessing or not, but maybe you do, then feel free to discuss till the wee hours....now that is boring."

If it's boring why post on it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I was thinking hot weekend, beer garden, drinking al fresco with mates might bring on some conversation rather than some woman who wants a fuck with or without her husbands consent, rather boring if you ask me. Do we all care if he gives his blessing or not, but maybe you do, then feel free to discuss till the wee hours....now that is boring.

If it's boring why post on it?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

My head hurts

Reply privately

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

Fight fight fight fight!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's your profile so write what you like about yourself ~ it's not only being married that people don't disclose on their profiles you know!

I do think tho before you arrange to meet someone you should let them know ~ then it is their choice to make.

"

I do mention it during messaging just in case they fail to see it in my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have stated you are married I don't see why you should put more than that.....if they want to message and ask fair enough otherwise run your profile how you wish ,x "

Thank you Kelly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My opinion is who cares....if they want to meet you they will married or not. Don't understand why on earth it's up for discussion. Interesting topics must be thin on the ground tonight. However having watched the weather forecast just now it's going to be hot hot hot this weekend. Yey "

Like I said I had it suggested to me via a message on here.? I never asked for their opinion but I got it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Mr man69

To be totally honest I can't see that she'd have a problem either way ~ we all know the majority of people don't read profiles anyway!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Well I was thinking hot weekend, beer garden, drinking al fresco with mates might bring on some conversation rather than some woman who wants a fuck with or without her husbands consent, rather boring if you ask me. Do we all care if he gives his blessing or not, but maybe you do, then feel free to discuss till the wee hours....now that is boring."

None of that makes any sense

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have stated you are married I don't see why you should put more than that.....if they want to message and ask fair enough otherwise run your profile how you wish ,x

Thank you Kelly x"

You are welcome x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would happily meet you for some fun. We have never asked anyone if they are married, and frankly it's their business, not ours. We just want some nice sexy fun. "

Here here we agree ... Its a bit of extra fun not a date site..

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Think 80% of people cheat on here anyway,some people don't believe we have each others consent to play,I tell women go up and ask wife and vise versa,luckily we are getting to know people in club,we know there are wives and husbands there cheating,but we don't as questions,now as if they weren't doing it with us it would be someone else,what goes on at club stays at club,we would draw the line at playing in a marital bed,it's not often we play solo anyway,

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Thank you Mr man69 "

Actually the question was should she put on her profile IF she had consent from her husband, not THAT she has consent. She then goes on to clarify that she DOESN'T have consent.

Maybe take your own advice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would happily meet you for some fun. We have never asked anyone if they are married, and frankly it's their business, not ours. We just want some nice sexy fun.

Here here we agree ... Its a bit of extra fun not a date site.. "

That's open to interpretation. As a single woman I use this place in that way. I simply love kinky dating . With my fwb, we use it like other couples express on here, as an extension to our own kinky fun. However my rule is we don't knowingly meet cheaters. Our one meet with a married man, consent from wife was ensured.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its nobodys business but yours we all have our reasons for being here

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

While agreeing that there's a gender based double standard here, I also agree that everybody owns their own profile (unless they put stupid legal warnings up, different discussion!).

Given that OP states she's married, I think that's probably enough for the profile, but I would like to think that full disclosure occurs sometime before any physical activity takes place.

Just so those who do care can both leave...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about you either respect your marriage vows or else go onto Ashley Madison...drama is not wanted on here thank you very much"

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about you either respect your marriage vows or else go onto Ashley Madison...drama is not wanted on here thank you very much"

Respect your marriage vows?

I'm such 'foresaking all others' is in there somewhere?

Which kind of makes swinging a mute point?

If that's the case does it matter if you are a married couple playing together or married and playing as a single?

Swinging is a diverse community. And so it should be. Moral high ground? It could be a long way to fall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guess the question should be would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk or be named in the divorce settlement

Reply privately

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

Who made you the chief inspector of the drama police ?

How do you know nobody wants drama ?

I could say "shit stained pictures aren't wanted on here"

Would you take yours down then ?

No,thought not !

Reply privately

over a year ago

We personally wouldn't meet you if we knowyou are cheating but that's not because we judge it's more we can't be bothered with the drama of a upset & angry partner banging on our door or outing us in public or face book.

As they say each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do. And if you don't want to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life for a 6ft 5in guy with anger issues and a long memory, maybe you should too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The person who suggested it is bothered I think. thank you for your nice comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think any blokes care I'd you playing behind hubbys back or not to be honest.

I do. And if you don't want to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life for a 6ft 5in guy with anger issues and a long memory, maybe you should too."

my husband is my height and so far not the violent, badtempered type

Reply privately

over a year ago

You might be surprised what infidelity can do to a man.

Most people would call me laid back. Any man I caught with my wife would probably have a very different description of my character.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guess the question should be would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk or be named in the divorce settlement "

I had reason to believe my husband had cheated on me when your children were quite young. I never did anything about it as we were still physical together and loved each otherand the children were young and I was in no position to be left alone financially. Before anyone surmises anything, my being on here is not revenge for what happened years ago. I am here because somebody recommended fab to me and ive had some good fun, socially and sexually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guess the question should be would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk or be named in the divorce settlement

I had reason to believe my husband had cheated on me when your children were quite young. I never did anything about it as we were still physical together and loved each otherand the children were young and I was in no position to be left alone financially. Before anyone surmises anything, my being on here is not revenge for what happened years ago. I am here because somebody recommended fab to me and ive had some good fun, socially and sexually. "

There's no need to explain yourself. Your reasons for being here are yours and yours alone. Like all public forums, some will agree with you, some won't. Some will approve and others won't and judge you accordingly.

At the end of it, it's your profile. Do what you want with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guess the question should be would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk or be named in the divorce settlement

I had reason to believe my husband had cheated on me when your children were quite young. I never did anything about it as we were still physical together and loved each otherand the children were young and I was in no position to be left alone financially. Before anyone surmises anything, my being on here is not revenge for what happened years ago. I am here because somebody recommended fab to me and ive had some good fun, socially and sexually. "

That doesnt really address the question though. Im not saying you necessarily have to, but it was a good question nonetheless

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had reason to believe my husband had cheated on me when your children were quite young. I never did anything about it as we were still physical together and loved each otherand the children were young and I was in no position to be left alone financially. Before anyone surmises anything, my being on here is not revenge for what happened years ago. I am here because somebody recommended fab to me and ive had some good fun, socially and sexually.

That doesnt really address the question though. Im not saying you necessarily have to, but it was a good question nonetheless"

ok. yes I think he was fucking her behind my back and fucking me too behind hers.

No I wouldnt like to be named in a divorce fight. I have seen divorces that have been bad and ones that have been amicable, both in my family and in my previous work years ago. Horrible to see women and sometimes men arguing in a solicitors office reception with their kids in tow and the ex husband or wife to be defending their actions. Quite often the secretaries had to step in and take the children elsewhere. Sorry for the long text but I hope that answers. If not, not sure what else I can say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That doesnt really address the question though. Im not saying you necessarily have to, but it was a good question nonetheless

ok. yes I think he was fucking her behind my back and fucking me too behind hers.

No I wouldnt like to be named in a divorce fight. I have seen divorces that have been bad and ones that have been amicable, both in my family and in my previous work years ago. Horrible to see women and sometimes men arguing in a solicitors office reception with their kids in tow and the ex husband or wife to be defending their actions. Quite often the secretaries had to step in and take the children elsewhere. Sorry for the long text but I hope that answers. If not, not sure what else I can say."

The first part of the question was would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said and so true

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

its easy to be as brave, bold and brazen as most of them men have been when hiding behind a computer screen saying "sure I would still do her... it doesn't matter"...

I am betting most of these men wouldn't been quite as brave, bold and brazen staring eye to eye with angry husband.....

in fact... i bet most of them would lie and try to weasel themselves out of harms way.....

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Well, that was fun.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well, that was fun. "

Yes I thought it all went very well

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I wouldnt like to be named in a divorce fight. I have seen divorces that have been bad and ones that have been amicable, both in my family and in my previous work years ago. Horrible to see women and sometimes men arguing in a solicitors office reception with their kids in tow and the ex husband or wife to be defending their actions. Quite often the secretaries had to step in and take the children elsewhere. Sorry for the long text but I hope that answers. If not, not sure what else I can say.

The first part of the question was would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk"

errrr....I maybe stating the obvious but regardless of what the OP is or isn't doing at the time ~ I'm pretty sure the answer to that question would be a 'no'...!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first part of the question was would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk"

In the grand scheme of things, my answer would be a No. But as I am cheating and fucking around behind his back, if he was doing the same, I cant say anything and I dont have a leg to stand on. Feel free anyone to have a go (regardless of the fact that im a female), as my original post did offer free opinions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first part of the question was would you like to be the one to find out your partners fucking behind your bk

In the grand scheme of things, my answer would be a No. But as I am cheating and fucking around behind his back, if he was doing the same, I cant say anything and I dont have a leg to stand on. Feel free anyone to have a go (regardless of the fact that im a female), as my original post did offer free opinions. "

Another issue i have with what youre doing is stds. Im sure you take precautions and all, but fucking around as u put it, is bound to leave you more exposed to catching something nonetheless and then passing it onto your innocent husband. Something he has zero knowledge of

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the grand scheme of things, my answer would be a No. But as I am cheating and fucking around behind his back, if he was doing the same, I cant say anything and I dont have a leg to stand on. Feel free anyone to have a go (regardless of the fact that im a female), as my original post did offer free opinions.

Another issue i have with what youre doing is stds. Im sure you take precautions and all, but fucking around as u put it, is bound to leave you more exposed to catching something nonetheless and then passing it onto your innocent husband. Something he has zero knowledge of"

You seem to have a lot of issues with the OP.....!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

At the end of the day I don't think it will matter weather you say you have your husbands consent or not, your still married.

BUT its nobodys buisness but yours. Your on here for the same reason a lot of us are. So bugger what anyone thinks or says. Run your profile and your life how you see fit

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Another issue i have with what youre doing is stds. Im sure you take precautions and all, but fucking around as u put it, is bound to leave you more exposed to catching something nonetheless and then passing it onto your innocent husband. Something he has zero knowledge of"

What are you doing about STD's? The op is no more at risk of passing things on that you are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does being married and playing behind a partners back make someone more prone to stds?

I can't see that to be the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do take precautions and i don't fuck around as much as I'd like. me and my husband don't have sex which is one reason I'm here

Reply privately

over a year ago

so do married people have to take different precautions to unmarried ones?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another issue i have with what youre doing is stds. Im sure you take precautions and all, but fucking around as u put it, is bound to leave you more exposed to catching something nonetheless and then passing it onto your innocent husband. Something he has zero knowledge of

You seem to have a lot of issues with the OP.....!! "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

so do married people have to take different precautions to unmarried ones? "

Em, no they dont...but unmarried people dont have an unsuspecting partner at home who they could be putting at risk.

As for those in the lifestyle, they are all aware of the potential risks of meeting someone who sleeps with multiple partners, they play in full knowledge that the person is sexually active with multiple partners. An unsuspecting husband/wife at home is not aware of this at all.

As for the person saying i have an issue with this particular OP; not at all, no more than any other cheating partner. She asked for opinions and im giving mine. Fair is fair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does being married and playing behind a partners back make someone more prone to stds?

I can't see that to be the case"

And yes it does, because ahes having sex with more than one partner. At least if consent was given than the husband would be fully in the know and decide for himself. Consent is not given so he knows nothing about her increased risk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Em, no they dont...but unmarried people dont have an unsuspecting partner at home who they could be putting at risk.

As for those in the lifestyle, they are all aware of the potential risks of meeting someone who sleeps with multiple partners, they play in full knowledge that the person is sexually active with multiple partners. An unsuspecting husband/wife at home is not aware of this at all.

As for the person saying i have an issue with this particular OP; not at all, no more than any other cheating partner. She asked for opinions and im giving mine. Fair is fair"

That person being me!

I was just quoting you back when you said "another issue I have with you"....

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I wouldnt like to be named in a divorce fight. I have seen divorces that have been bad and ones that have been amicable, both in my family and in my previous work years ago. Horrible to see women and sometimes men arguing in a solicitors office reception with their kids in tow and the ex husband or wife to be defending their actions. Quite often the secretaries had to step in and take the children elsewhere. Sorry for the long text but I hope that answers. If not, not sure what else I can say."

I'm sorry but that's not how it happens, I've been divorced and 1st thing you are asked when you ask for solicitor to represent you is if your husband/wife ever been represented by them, they ask ex parters name and they do checks, so no way are kids in solicitors office with 2 parents there seeing their solicitors, with receptionists looking after kids, this is one of the reasons they ask this...

Reply privately

over a year ago

As for the person saying i have an issue with this particular OP; not at all, no more than any other cheating partner. She asked for opinions and im giving mine. Fair is fair

That person being me!

I was just quoting you back when you said "another issue I have with you"....

"

Followed by "no more than any other cheating partner"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your profile is yours to run as you see fit, but personally I think you should make it clear what the situation is. Obviously a lot of people disagree with married people cheating so I think this just stops anyone wasting anyone's time, those who disapprove can move on and you never have to interact with them.

(However, even if you do decide to go for full disclosure you can always rely on some people to fail to notice it in bold letters at the top of your profile anyway )

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

As for the person saying i have an issue with this particular OP; not at all, no more than any other cheating partner. She asked for opinions and im giving mine. Fair is fair"

So if you picked up a girl in a non swinging scenario would you tell her your sexual.history before you banged her? Surely she is a non consenting party as she has no connection to your swinging lifestyle?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if you picked up a girl in a non swinging scenario would you tell her your sexual.history before you banged her? Surely she is a non consenting party as she has no connection to your swinging lifestyle? "

What? I dont know what that means. In answer to your question, no i wouldnt tell her my sexual history because as 1 night hook up she wouldnt assume anything about my previous history. The case in question is the OPs husband who most likely believes his wife to be monogamous even though she isnt. The girl i would meet in the club obviously would have no reason to believe i am monogamous

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree with ^ poster if it was a guy who posted they would have got lynched, OP tries to justify herself and people are being sympathetic....

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if you picked up a girl in a non swinging scenario would you tell her your sexual.history before you banged her? Surely she is a non consenting party as she has no connection to your swinging lifestyle?

What? I dont know what that means. In answer to your question, no i wouldnt tell her my sexual history because as 1 night hook up she wouldnt assume anything about my previous history. The case in question is the OPs husband who most likely believes his wife to be monogamous even though she isnt. The girl i would meet in the club obviously would have no reason to believe i am monogamous"

May I politely ask if you read my post a hour ago, in response to yours?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What? I dont know what that means. In answer to your question, no i wouldnt tell her my sexual history because as 1 night hook up she wouldnt assume anything about my previous history. The case in question is the OPs husband who most likely believes his wife to be monogamous even though she isnt. The girl i would meet in the club obviously would have no reason to believe i am monogamous

May I politely ask if you read my post a hour ago, in response to yours? "

Are you referring to the one where you said you and your husband no longer have sex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you have obviously not read my reply ..,:

Reply privately

over a year ago

Up to you what's in your profile....and you playing away is your own choice and your own business.

I know some people here have "principles" but we each make our own choices.

I have played with married ladies both with, and without their hubby's knowledge/consent. That is their business not my concern!

You do as you feel comfortable with.

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally agree with ^ poster if it was a guy who posted they would have got lynched, OP tries to justify herself and people are being sympathetic...."

I'm not .

OP if he cheated on you, and now you're actively cheating on him, why don't you just call it a day?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP you have obviously not read my reply ..,:"

I did and I expected to get lynched

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you referring to the one where you said you and your husband no longer have sex?"

Yep

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you referring to the one where you said you and your husband no longer have sex?

Yep "

Ok, i take that on board, but unless that means he's never going to have sexual contact with you EVER again, then there's still an element of unknowing risk for him, no matter how small it might now be. Only you can elaborate on that i suppose

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

Ok, i take that on board, but unless that means he's never going to have sexual contact with you EVER again, then there's still an element of unknowing risk for him, no matter how small it might now be. Only you can elaborate on that i suppose"

He won't

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

Ok, i take that on board, but unless that means he's never going to have sexual contact with you EVER again, then there's still an element of unknowing risk for him, no matter how small it might now be. Only you can elaborate on that i suppose

He won't "

Fair enough, i wasn't asking you to confirm that or anything but as you have done, i guess that makes it sit with me a little better. Still not necessarily my cup of tea, the dishonesty etc. but at least his health isn't unknowingly at risk. Once again, to reiterate, im judging you here, jut offering my personal opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

He won't "

Herpes says hi.

You're still putting him at risk.

Anyway morals aside. You should make the people you meet aware you are cheating behind your partners back as if he ever finds out they could face physical violence or any other nastiness from him.

You should not keep them in the dark regarding this added risk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

He won't

Herpes says hi.

You're still putting him at risk.

Anyway morals aside. You should make the people you meet aware you are cheating behind your partners back as if he ever finds out they could face physical violence or any other nastiness from him.

You should not keep them in the dark regarding this added risk. "

For what its worth, i actually think she has enough about that on her profile...she says shes married and asks people who arent ok with that to move onto someone else, or something to that effect. I think its pretty self-explanatory what shes upto really but thats just my thoughts on it

Reply privately

over a year ago

A great many people on here are marries with consent.

The whole thread was about is she should clarify which side of that she falls on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

Ok, i take that on board, but unless that means he's never going to have sexual contact with you EVER again, then there's still an element of unknowing risk for him, no matter how small it might now be. Only you can elaborate on that i suppose"

clutching at straws a little me thinks whilst making the assumption the OP doesn't look after her sexual health.

if she does go for regular check ups before embarking on a sexual relationship with her husband then I see no difference then say you swinging and then a week later meeting someone you want to date. That person unless you tell them has no idea of your sexual history either.

I'm making assumptions too whilst trying to air a different viewpoint.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A great many people on here are marries with consent.

The whole thread was about is she should clarify which side of that she falls on"

Yep, it kinda snowballed, but yeah that was the crux of it alright

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

clutching at straws a little me thinks whilst making the assumption the OP doesn't look after her sexual health.

if she does go for regular check ups before embarking on a sexual relationship with her husband then I see no difference then say you swinging and then a week later meeting someone you want to date. That person unless you tell them has no idea of your sexual history either.

"

Sorry classylaydee, i dont see those 2 things as being the same really...the idea of her having a check before she fucks her husband is not really a viable option, also some stds have a gestation period of a few months meaning she'd have to wait a few months before she could be 100% certain of being clear. Regaring me swinging and then meeting someone to date, this new girlfriend would have no right to have assumptions of my previous history as we are just new to each other. The OPs husband would have every right to assume she has no recent sexual history other than him as theyre supposed to be in a monogamous marriage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

"

I have no sexual contact with my husband at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep

"

I do look after myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're staying remarkably calm Red, considering some of the assumptions flying around. I'm not sure I could be, in your shoes.

Then you have those that bleat on about how the thread would be different if a man had started it. Ffs that gets on my tits. Get over yourselves- men and women communicate differently and generally think differently.

Don't get me wrong I'm against dishonesty and would advocate you telling your husband, but again, I'm not in your shoes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You're staying remarkably calm Red, considering some of the assumptions flying around. I'm not sure I could be, in your shoes.

Then you have those that bleat on about how the thread would be different if a man had started it. Ffs that gets on my tits. Get over yourselves- men and women communicate differently and generally think differently.

Don't get me wrong I'm against dishonesty and would advocate you telling your husband, but again, I'm not in your shoes."

I dont think people are assuming anything...just offering their opinions

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"You're staying remarkably calm Red, considering some of the assumptions flying around. I'm not sure I could be, in your shoes.

Don't get me wrong I'm against dishonesty and would advocate you telling your husband, but again, I'm not in your shoes."

But not all men and women think differently as there are plenty of men that abhor cheating and there are women that like it so its not a gender issue, it's a moral one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong I'm against dishonesty and would advocate you telling your husband, but again, I'm not in your shoes.

But not all men and women think differently as there are plenty of men that abhor cheating and there are women that like it so its not a gender issue, it's a moral one.

"

I was on about thought processes rather than actual issues (hence the differences in communication).

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not read the whole thread not interested in the politics that will have probably been discussed, but realistically your profile is what you want it to be, and if it works for you, then what the fuck does it matter what others think?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Things have escalated as people have their opinions. I could have lost my temper publicly and I would have been the one with the ban. There is no point in that

Reply privately