Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

*CAM FUN* Bit of a rant!

Jump to newest

By *igwilly2k OP   Man
over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this post. Just a quick one really...

Why is people are so up against cam fun? for a example, I have one couple who want me to meet, dont really want to speak on the phone even tho I said they can have my number and they can withheld there's when phoning me. Won't cam even tho they said they can. Dint really get how people can expect to meet with out seeing or speaking to them? Surely this is a massive saftey issue?

Another thing is I can't meet at the drop of a hat cos of the hours I work but I'm more than Willing to go on cam, show what I've got to offer, get my Big Bag of Kinky Goodies out (which I can bring to any meet) and if the other couple or person wants to I can have a play with them, all whilst the other people are still fully clothed and respectable on the other side of the cam. I think it's a little ice breaker if anything.

I know what people will comment and say, cams arnt peoples thing, which I understand but it's always nice to say hello! The other is people can record you on Skype, would love to know how lol and if it's me on the other end naked then why does the other party have to worr ie about this!?

Hope it's not just me having a rant but I do like to say hello before a meet either by phone or cam, weather it's through this fantastic site or another one I use.

Looking forward to hearing people's opinions on this, my Skype & Kik serials are on my profile.

Cheers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have only said hi on cam a couple times

But if someone was worried about meetin little old me I would maybe say hi on phone

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We would never go on cam. Far too risky from a 'potential for finding it's way onto the Internet' point of view.

Phone call - yes!

Meet - yes!

Cam - forget it.

Of course, what others choose to do or not do is entirely their own concern.

over a year ago

Find someone who will speak on the phone or cam, everyone's after different you just have to keep looking till you find someone after the same as you

i don't hand my number out and ive had a few guy not meet me because of this, simple just move on

over a year ago

Your post suggests though that you just want a cam wank. "Can fun" is the term you use but then go on to say you want to use it to verify people are what they say they are. Which is fair enough, its sensible that you shouldn't meet without a phone or can chat.

But a quick look at you suggests you are a serial cammer and not a meeter. Which may be putting people off and giving the impression it wouldn't go any further than a cam wank.

over a year ago

If they won't talk on the phone or say hi on cam I would be suspious, are they verified ?

over a year ago

A lot of ladies/couples avoid the cam thing, I would assume because they think that the person requesting it will invariably end up either with the cock out or begging to see some flesh.

over a year ago

cam fun is boring, useless and pointless when you can just have the real thing, majority of women i talk to don't watch wank cams

over a year ago

Verifying who you are on cam and cam fun are 2 different things.

We do go on cam but only on fab and have only played a couple of times.

We do however chat and prove we are who we are.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

We have never chatted on phone or cam before a meet and never had any problems.

over a year ago

"We would never go on cam. Far too risky from a 'potential for finding it's way onto the Internet' point of view.

Phone call - yes!

Meet - yes!

Cam - forget it.

"

I ditto this sentiment.

By *igwilly2k OP   Man
over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

"If they won't talk on the phone or say hi on cam I would be suspious, are they verified ?"

Only fab photo but they won't send that either

over a year ago

"We would never go on cam. Far too risky from a 'potential for finding it's way onto the Internet' point of view.

Phone call - yes!

Meet - yes!

Cam - forget it.

"

and me! Never ever go on cam. People don't like it? Tough!

By *ottie91jay89Couple
over a year ago

Camborne

"If they won't talk on the phone or say hi on cam I would be suspious, are they verified ?

Only fab photo but they won't send that either "

I would say forget it. Better safe then sorry.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Verifying on cam is what it is, it sounds like you wan tto play on cam too which isn't what a lot of people want.

But if you are at the arranging a meet stage of a chat and the people won't verify themselves one way or another then I would be wary.

Post new Message to Thread