Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

party

Jump to newest

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

When I first joined fab I went in the deepend and went to a party 3 women and 3 men I was really nervouse I did play a bit but didn't have full on sex because of my nerves.

A year on and after quite a few meets and visits to a sex club I want to go to a party. I browsed the events and sent a message to someone holding a party local to me I was knocked back because no verifications show I have been to a party.

How am I sposed to get into this side of swinging? You can tell I am genuine through my verifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I got turned down by a guy who arranges GBs. No reason given, he just didn't want to do it for me. I am afraid people can and will turn you down, especially if the party is in their home.

There's a social in Wakefield beginning of August. You'll be able to rack up some verifications if you get to a few of those.

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

Thanks I will have a look at the socials I was on a couple profile when I went to a club so I have asked someone I met there if they could kindly write me a verification for my single profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just look for other parties. Everyone is looking for something different, bound to be someone that would love to have you at their party.

Post new Message to Thread