Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Friends wife

Jump to newest

By *iscreet cork OP   Man
over a year ago

CORK

My friends wife is always telling me how horny she is and he has no interest .she also caught me eyeing her up and smileing should i help her with her needs and he is not my best buddy just a guy im friends with?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go for it!....what on earth could possibly go wrong?

over a year ago

Go for it, might help spice things up for them two

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

My god, no no no no no no, unless he asks you to of course, but seriously if he has no idea then stay well away.

By *imon_79Man
over a year ago

southend

You know you shouldn't, but let's be honest, it's hard to say no

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Next time you are with them, point out the window and shout 'What the fuck was that!', while your mate is distracted show his wife your penis. If she smiles and winks, it's game on bro!

over a year ago

CORK

She is hot he drinks alot.and it would be fun with out strings normaly i hve no problem but enjoying the chase and flirting

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

My marriage ended as my wife had an affair with my best friend.

It may sound tempting but it really isn't.

It's a completely different situation if everyone knows and is agreeable.

Stay well clear even if he's not your good mate he will most likely kill you of he found out.

By *lay4RealCouple
over a year ago

London

"Go for it!....what on earth could possibly go wrong? "

..... except a few missing teeth and broken ribs he may inflict on you when he finds out. Stick to swinging and stop eyeing a friends wife.. it could be dangerous

over a year ago

Don't do it another one here who's had a relationship destroyed by a husband and best mate. It's not nice

over a year ago

By asking the question, you already know that the answer is....

over a year ago

done this cost me my marriage and his friendship don't go there

over a year ago

"Don't do it another one here who's had a relationship destroyed by a husband and best mate. It's not nice "

That's EX Husband

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Just ask yourself what are the chances it ends well?

These things nearly always come out in the end.

Some hot sex isn't worth always wondering if the guys going to thump you every time you see him.

over a year ago

"Next time you are with them, point out the window and shout 'What the fuck was that!', while your mate is distracted show his wife your penis. If she smiles and winks, it's game on bro!"
pmsl !!!

over a year ago

CORK

I agree folks i will stay clear thanks for advice it didint feel right.

over a year ago

Surely this relates to the cheating thread we had recently. Isn't it pretty clear that she is looking to cheat? Maybe she isn't...but this is what the OP is saying she's putting out. If so isn't the relationship already over...and the OP would only be helping things along?

I'm not advocating cheating....I'm just puzzled as to why all the onus is on the OP as being a potential marriage breaker when it seems to me that it's her who's looking to do the wrecking

Wouldn't the right thing be to tell his friend this is what she's putting out? I am being devil's advocate to a degree...but it is also confusing that one minute everyone's agreed that the thought of cheating is the same as cheating and the next it's the bloke's fault for taking advantage of that situation.

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"Surely this relates to the cheating thread we had recently. Isn't it pretty clear that she is looking to cheat? Maybe she isn't...but this is what the OP is saying she's putting out. If so isn't the relationship already over...and the OP would only be helping things along?

I'm not advocating cheating....I'm just puzzled as to why all the onus is on the OP as being a potential marriage breaker when it seems to me that it's her who's looking to do the wrecking

Wouldn't the right thing be to tell his friend this is what she's putting out? I am being devil's advocate to a degree...but it is also confusing that one minute everyone's agreed that the thought of cheating is the same as cheating and the next it's the bloke's fault for taking advantage of that situation."

Its not his best friend, he's just a friend. So i say you can't go telling him that his wife is putting out. Because rightly she will deny it, the hubby will agree with her that your just making things up to get into her knickers.

And you will fail the Jeremy Kyle lie detector test.

So i say leave them to it, she will shag someone else and get caught. And you will be the find upstanding man you are who would never shag a mates wife

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Here's a different view of it. Some years ago I had a local village pub that I used to go in. My very best friend and his wife used to go in there too. Her best friend was married to one of the regulars in the pub, I knew him as you do in a village pub. He spent most of his spare time in the pub, his wife was mostly left at home apart from when he used her as a driver. She was 29, he was some years older and had no sexual interest in her whatsoever. One night when he came home from work and she was lying on the sofa, wearing a Basque, skimpy knickers, suspenders, stockings and heels. He came into the lounge, went in the kitchen for a can of lager and sat down on a chair to watch the telly.

She had spoken many time to my friend's wife about her problems with him and my friend's wife and her decided that she needed to have an affair. The question was who with? My mate's Mrs suggested why not Mick, he'd probably be up for it?

My mate had the the task of telling me about the situation , I knew who she was, thought she was gorgeous and so said yes. We started to see each other over the course of a month when he was at work, he was a copper and on shifts. It was pretty much kissing, cuddling and talking. She then left him, moving in with a friend from work. At the time I was looking after my sister's house and dogs some miles from her marital home while she was on holiday. The evening of the day she left him she came to see me and we ended up in bed. We stayed together for the next week or so while my sister was away, looking for a place to live. We got a flat and moved in together. Nine months later she was divorced, we were married and three months later my daughter was born. Fourteen months after that ny son was born, she'd really wanted children and that wouldn't have happened if she'd stayed with him. We were together for over thirteen and a half years before we split, the split wasn't a good time but now we're good friends. The kids are in their twenties with good degrees and futures. She recently remarried for the fifth time, (I was number three), he seems like a decent chap, (the fourth was a total knobhead and I think she made the mistake of getting together on the rebound).

So there you go, not all affairs end up in misery and broken teeth. I feel sorry for the woman, she sounds like she's in a similar position to my ex before she met me, why shouldn't she have a sex life. Her husband of the time would probably have described me as a mate from the pub.

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

temptation is a woman's weapon and a mans excuse!

By *layerzCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Ever thought about playfully, very delicately of course bringing this up with your mate... I.e tell him how good looking and sexy your mrs is, would love to....

Maybe not, but if a move is going to be made would suggest it is with his blessing. Trouble is, from what you're saying it doesn't sound as if their relationship is stable enough to bring them into swinging...

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"She is hot he drinks alot.and it would be fun with out strings normaly i hve no problem but enjoying the chase and flirting"

there are strings, lots of them

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Here's a different view of it. Some years ago I had a local village pub that I used to go in. My very best friend and his wife used to go in there too. Her best friend was married to one of the regulars in the pub, I knew him as you do in a village pub. He spent most of his spare time in the pub, his wife was mostly left at home apart from when he used her as a driver. She was 29, he was some years older and had no sexual interest in her whatsoever. One night when he came home from work and she was lying on the sofa, wearing a Basque, skimpy knickers, suspenders, stockings and heels. He came into the lounge, went in the kitchen for a can of lager and sat down on a chair to watch the telly.

She had spoken many time to my friend's wife about her problems with him and my friend's wife and her decided that she needed to have an affair. The question was who with? My mate's Mrs suggested why not Mick, he'd probably be up for it?

My mate had the the task of telling me about the situation , I knew who she was, thought she was gorgeous and so said yes. We started to see each other over the course of a month when he was at work, he was a copper and on shifts. It was pretty much kissing, cuddling and talking. She then left him, moving in with a friend from work. At the time I was looking after my sister's house and dogs some miles from her marital home while she was on holiday. The evening of the day she left him she came to see me and we ended up in bed. We stayed together for the next week or so while my sister was away, looking for a place to live. We got a flat and moved in together. Nine months later she was divorced, we were married and three months later my daughter was born. Fourteen months after that ny son was born, she'd really wanted children and that wouldn't have happened if she'd stayed with him. We were together for over thirteen and a half years before we split, the split wasn't a good time but now we're good friends. The kids are in their twenties with good degrees and futures. She recently remarried for the fifth time, (I was number three), he seems like a decent chap, (the fourth was a total knobhead and I think she made the mistake of getting together on the rebound).

So there you go, not all affairs end up in misery and broken teeth. I feel sorry for the woman, she sounds like she's in a similar position to my ex before she met me, why shouldn't she have a sex life. Her husband of the time would probably have described me as a mate from the pub. "

I have always held (inc when I discovered my ex was cheating) that it takes 3 ppl to make an affair...

The cheating partner who should either resolve the outstanding issues or leave

The 'other woman/man' who has no business going near someone they know is in a committed relationship

The non-cheating partner who's not putting enough effort into their relationship.

Was I hurt? Yes was I partially to blame? Yes I knew I was no longer on love but stayed out of convenience

Ex n her (there were actually two hers at one point) are now married with kids, my daughter stays with them at holidays, ex already up to no good with her best friend. What's that about men who marry their mistresses? They create a vacancy.

over a year ago

"Here's a different view of it. Some years ago I had a local village pub that I used to go in. My very best friend and his wife used to go in there too. Her best friend was married to one of the regulars in the pub, I knew him as you do in a village pub. He spent most of his spare time in the pub, his wife was mostly left at home apart from when he used her as a driver. She was 29, he was some years older and had no sexual interest in her whatsoever. One night when he came home from work and she was lying on the sofa, wearing a Basque, skimpy knickers, suspenders, stockings and heels. He came into the lounge, went in the kitchen for a can of lager and sat down on a chair to watch the telly.

So there you go, not all affairs end up in misery and broken teeth. I feel sorry for the woman, she sounds like she's in a similar position to my ex before she met me, why shouldn't she have a sex life. Her husband of the time would probably have described me as a mate from the pub.

I have always held (inc when I discovered my ex was cheating) that it takes 3 ppl to make an affair...

The 'other woman/man' who has no business going near someone they know is in a committed relationship

The non-cheating partner who's not putting enough effort into their relationship.

Was I hurt? Yes was I partially to blame? Yes I knew I was no longer on love but stayed out of convenience

Ex n her (there were actually two hers at one point) are now married with kids, my daughter stays with them at holidays, ex already up to no good with her best friend. What's that about men who marry their mistresses? They create a vacancy.

"

I completely agree with you, if everything was ok there wouldn't be the need to look or be tempted enough to cheat .

over a year ago

Look at all the blokes lol! ...well if a wet cock is worth more than your mate, help yourself

Her

over a year ago

It is just not worth it, if he is a good mate you will lose him. If you don't know him that well you will always be looking over your shoulder. Not only that you could lose friends that know them and you.

over a year ago

Smash the living daylights out of her! You want to and she wants to so no problem.Your friend will be fine about it. No different to borrowing his ladders aslong as you return them in good order and not months later.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

over a year ago

theres an old joke that sums this up

MY WIFE RAN OFF WITH MY BEST FRIEND

I REALLY MISS HIM !!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"temptation is a woman's weapon and a mans excuse! "

Tell me you don't believe that......please

over a year ago

"theres an old joke that sums this up

MY WIFE RAN OFF WITH MY BEST FRIEND

I REALLY MISS HIM !!!"

over a year ago

"My friends wife is always telling me how horny she is and he has no interest .she also caught me eyeing her up and smileing should i help her with her needs and he is not my best buddy just a guy im friends with?"

you never heard that expression don't shit on your own door step

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I completely agree with you, if everything was ok there wouldn't be the need to look or be tempted enough to cheat ."

As said earlier when there's an affair there are usually three people who are the cause of it. I was happily married for years but something that often does, we settled into a sex life that was 'routine.'

The point came when we had a BBQ and I heard her saying to a guest, 'Michael and I are more best friends than lovers,' that was was the problem. I wanted us to spice things up but no interest, she loved me giving her oral, however would she give it to me?

Eventually I decided to do something about it, but what? Should I have an affair, that would mean getting into a relationship which to my mind would mean being unfaithful to the woman I loved. My solution, see escorts, whatever pleasures I wanted, (a beautiful woman in lingerie who'd give me blow jobs in an enthusiastic manner) and know there was no emotional involvement. Therefore to my simple male mind logic I wasn't being unfaithful.

This worked for a while until I met one lady who I got on with really well. We ended up being lovers, (you know that's happened when she stops charging you). It went on for a year until my Mrs found out, consequence divorce and lots of shit went down. As I said earlier, me and the ex now get on great but what a shame we let it happen.

over a year ago

"You know you shouldn't, but let's be honest, it's hard to say no"

Not that hard to say no.

over a year ago

Me and a mates wife have had this 'thing' for eachother for years.

We used to play strip games as a 4sum together with my mate and my then gf, which was great fun, we had a cheeky passionate kiss once but it never went any further than that. Me and her would flirt loads and have both said we want something to happen, but too much to lose on her side.

She came over on her own for coffee the other day and we both had a chat, we both said how hard it is to keep our hands to ourselves but we both said its not worth ruining a family and putting my mate through the same as I went through when my wife left me.

So yes, its hard to say no, but better for all in the long run.

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I fk my mates wife while on hol he would not do it so she asked me and we slipped away for 30m min only was best sex I ever had

By *tehereMan
over a year ago

manchester

No excuses it's a golden rule you don't betray your mates or family rant over

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

Does the saying, a standing prick has no morales come into play.

He ain't your best mate if you do fella

over a year ago

For once it would be nice to read about the guy going for it and the eventual outcome and how much the dental bill was.

over a year ago

"My friends wife is always telling me how horny she is and he has no interest .she also caught me eyeing her up and smileing should i help her with her needs and he is not my best buddy just a guy im friends with?"

Go for it my friend sounds like a gold mine

over a year ago

CORK

2 close 2 home will have to be strong and and say no no no and then go to the bathroom and sin.

over a year ago

"Go for it!....what on earth could possibly go wrong? "

over a year ago

So there you go, not all affairs end up in misery and broken teeth. I feel sorry for the woman, she sounds like she's in a similar position to my ex before she met me, why shouldn't she have a sex life. Her husband of the time would probably have described me as a mate from the pub. "

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

go for it and give it to her , if you dont then some one else will,

Post new Message to Thread