Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's the best......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Orgasm you've ever had? Not best fuck but the most memorable time you've cum!

Mine was being wanked off by an ex and she surprised my by sliding a finger in my ass. That and her dirty talking and new underwear made me cum SO hard. Still think about it now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The first time I squirted.. alone, in front of a mirror, slowly working a large purple vibe in and out of my hot pink engorged pussy, juicing like id never juiced before.. legs trembling, and SPLAT ...it hit the mirror and i just gadped and stared! Awesome! !!!!

over a year ago

Fuck that sounds amazing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine was staying at friends house after a party. Nothing sexual. I was in bed listening to the couple having sex in next room. I was playing with myself all the time and matched their speed. Slept in and when I woke up they was so sorry they kept me up they thought. Lol.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Orgasm you've ever had? Not best fuck but the most memorable time you've cum!

Mine was being wanked off by an ex and she surprised my by sliding a finger in my ass. That and her dirty talking and new underwear made me cum SO hard. Still think about it now"

Fucking my then girl friend with my best mate in the early eighties. I could feel his cock throbbing, he could feel mine doing the same too. We both came at the same time, the lady loved it

over a year ago

Mine (opening post) was memorable just because of how hard it felt. The feeling as it built up was amazing and it felt so hard and intense as I came! I've never cum quite that hard since!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/14 00:07:38]

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

Has to be my first ..... Made a right mess of my bedroom wall !!

over a year ago

Anyone else?

By *rofaneprofMan
over a year ago

Katy

"Orgasm you've ever had? Not best fuck but the most memorable time you've cum!

Mine was being wanked off by an ex and she surprised my by sliding a finger in my ass. That and her dirty talking and new underwear made me cum SO hard. Still think about it now"

I got a massage from a Japanese girl in Singapore a couple of years ago. It included a prostate massage. She never even touched my cock, except for a light brush with her fingers. The orgasm I had that day had me seeing stars. I was utterly drained of every little drop.

Post new Message to Thread