Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When one partner call's it a day

Jump to newest

By *ouple4couple7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

How would you cope if your Wife / Husband / Partner said they did not want to play anymore.

(a) Stop out of respect for your partner/husband/wife

(b) Seek approval to go on your own

(c ) Cheat on them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"How would you cope if your Wife / Husband / Partner said they did not want to play anymore.

(c ) Cheat on them"

b, a, c

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

A of course

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

find out why?

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

It would be a case of chatting then go from there. If the partner was fine with the other to carry on swinging then carry on. As long as that partner knows then its not cheating.

If that partner wanted to stop swinging for both parties then both should give it up all together.

Cheating...well that is never good

over a year ago

No questions asked. It would be A

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Definitely A

over a year ago

Swindon

On moral grounds I guess everyone would say A

But what if, you loved the lifestyle and had got to know some real good friends over the years and all of a sudden you partner said you had to stop meeting the friends.

No reasons give for decisions, and they didn't want to talk about it !

Then what ?

over a year ago

"On moral grounds I guess everyone would say A

But what if, you loved the lifestyle and had got to know some real good friends over the years and all of a sudden you partner said you had to stop meeting the friends.

Then what ?"

I love my partner more than I love this whole scene!

So the answer would still be yes

over a year ago

Then what ?"

How about you meet your friends but just don't fuck them?

But it's not a question of morals but of consideration and respect for my partner...

over a year ago

Definitely A. We are in this together and if one wants out then we are both out. Just like if one of us doesnt want to meet a couple then we dont do it. Its all about respect for each other.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"How would you cope if your Wife / Husband / Partner said they did not want to play anymore.

(c ) Cheat on them"

You seem to have missed out on (d), split with them?

over a year ago

Swindon

She say's, You can play on your own . . . I don't mind!

Ladies . . . is that saying, you fucking dare and I'll cut your balls off while your sleeping ?

over a year ago

"She say's, You can play on your own . . . I don't mind!

Ladies . . . is that saying, you fucking dare and I'll cut your balls off while your sleeping ?

"

Something you need to speak to her about!

over a year ago

Everyone is different, but for us, or should I say for me it's about us doing this together, if gilly said she wanted to stop then I would, I know it's easy to say that because I'm not in that situation but I love sharing our experiences, couldn't imagine it would be the same on my own

over a year ago

Then what ?"

you should respect their wishes and not be selfish.

over a year ago

We personally would stop together but do know of several profiles that are still active on here that one half of the couple doesnt play/meet anymore and they are playing away beind their partners back

And before someone says how do you know well the male half of these profiles have contacted us

By *aro7Man
over a year ago

wickford

D

By *chillesHeelCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

My partner probably would have given up after our first visit. Lots of talking and understanding got us to going for a second visit this weekend after almost a year. If he had said never again, then never again it would have been! If he decides after this visit that it's not for us (or if I did) then we wouldn't... Would be slightly gutted but that's the way it would be.

over a year ago

Difficult to know without being in this position but I'd imagine for most couples it would be option E...

E) work something out together

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Then what ?"

I would say that there is no problem in our life that can be answered by one of us saying they didn't want to talk about it, its fine to not want to talk about NOW but it has to be discussed eventually. I wouldn't stop seeing friends on a platonic basis unless I was given a damn good reason and I would see them openly. Honesty is the only basis for any good relationship.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

talk to her and also LISTEN to her and make her listen to you. This is not something you can ask strangers about.

over a year ago

No.question A....

over a year ago

talk to her and also LISTEN to her and make her listen to you. This is not something you can ask strangers about."

The only person that can answer your question is your partner , if it was us then we would talk about it , maybe not today or tomorrow, but as soon as we're ready . In the mean time out if respect we'd both stop swinging and just meet these friends platonically

over a year ago

Then what ?"

I would be concerned that I had done something to make my partner unhappy. For her to want to cut off all contact, something must have happened.

If I felt my partner had no respect for me and would continue swinging against my wishes, the relationship would be over.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Then what ?

I would be concerned that I had done something to make my partner unhappy. For her to want to cut off all contact, something must have happened.

If I felt my partner had no respect for me and would continue swinging against my wishes, the relationship would be over. "

Also if my partner wanted to stop under the circumstances described I would be concerned about her/him, wonder what had happened I think carrying on swinging would be bottom of my list of priorities.

over a year ago

No question about it A

This is about us having sex fun it enhances our sex life. We only play around once maybe twice a month so that it doesn't take over our life's we have vanilla sex as well as kinky sex but there would be no question if either one if us wanted to stop we would but we are a very open couple and discuss everything anyway

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

(c ) Cheat on them"

D - find someone new

Seriously though it'd be a mix of B & A. Talk to them, understand their reasons for stopping and then see how they feel about you carrying on. If they aren't comfortable then A if they are then B but communication is a must & never ever go to C cause that causes a lot of heart break

over a year ago

"

Are you implying a woman would say one thing but mean something completely different?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Are you implying a woman would say one thing but mean something completely different? "

I think both sexes are guilty of that one.

Some guys will say "I think you're gorgeous" when what they mean is " you're ok but I'm horny"

Post new Message to Thread